Debt Rattle August 24 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 24 2024

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    jb-hb
    Participant

The Oklahoma-panhandle-becomes-Israel is just a thought experiment litmus test.

Anyone unattached to a religious ethno-state based on Biblical stories and prophecy should either have no problem with it OR have specific reasons they can discuss in detail.

If they dislike the Oklahoma Panhandle Israel, they are attached to a particular piece of ground. They’re attached to a religious ethnostate and magical dirt.

Palestinians vacating a large chunk of land for Jews is good, Jews vacating same for Palestinians bad? If a people can be moved to found a new country where they were never born and have no attachments, why is INTO Israel good and out of Israel bad? BUT ONLY FOR ONE TYPE OF PERSON???? The OPPOSITE is good for other persons. What’s more secure for Jews, the panhandle or the levant? No no, the point was for Jews to be LESS secure??? What?!?

Sweep away other objections of course – both cowboys and indians will be paid handsomely, given federal or state lands elsewhere. US comes out finically ahead of the game – more secure as well.

But they have deep roots of history to do with this magic dirt, so it should be that particular ground? No. Gene-mapping – science! – shows it is the Palestinians who have been there all along. Try again.

You think we shouldn’t exist! – No, you haven’t come up with anything like an actual coherent concept of Israeli existence. You just flail around and project your total undefined disorganized emotional chaos regarding Israel on others. That’s WHY you never have a real plan or concept OF Israel’s existence. How can Israel exist as a concept for half a century as only a series of excuses and exclamations? Don’t you need to settle down someday?

zerosum
    Participant

Did you hear the democrats?

Who needs a policy if you hate Donald Trump?

Ignore, shun, RFK Jr. because he is irrelevant.

Peace

Celticbiker
    Participant

Mr TheDay, if you look at things from the jewpoint, that we are cattle, and treated as such, it all makes sense. Long ago they moved East, where real shit still gets made. Jewmoney made that happen. Gold moves east. Manufacturing and tech move east. Are you getting the picture? Useless eaters need to be culled. Here we are .yes? The worse things get, the more sense I’ll make. I’ve been following them, how they act, what they do, what they say. They brag about it. Kennedy=jews. USSLiberty=jews. 911=jews. Covid.clotshot=jews. Wake the fuck up.

Dr. D
    Participant

Yes, that’s why it boils down to: I wanted a free country. So I picked one out and took it. I told Mr. Balfour I liked nice beaches, so he shot everyone on them for me. Problem solved.

…History 101.

But all these happy explanations that change every time a new person asks, sure are distracting and entertaining! Why did they take the stuff? They had it. I wanted it. The End.

John Day
    Participant

@Celticbiker: You been drinkin’ again, man?
    I know.
    I have known the shape of the games in the world for essentially my whole life, as I was raised by grandparents on both sides who knew, had traveled , paternal grandmother with a missionary upbrining in China, and maternal grandfather was in WW-1 (aircraft/communications) & WW-2 Major OSS counterintelligence. My dad was a major in in the USMC who served in Korea and Vietnam, which sucked and he certainly had no particular illusions about the Liberty, or LBJ, or the Kennedys, or FDR dying suddenly, for that matter.

I relieve you of any perceived duty to tell me to “wake up” (with or without crudity).

Here, read this, written in 1952, by my grandfather, whose FBI file is also available online: “Know Your Enemy” https://archive.org/details/KnowYourEnemyRHWilliams/mode/2up

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Pavel Durov, founder and CEO of free speech platform Telegram, has just been arrested in France : https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/billionaire-telegram-ceo-pavel-durov-arrested-france This latest “big hammer on a big nail” crack-down on communication is merely the latest, not the biggest or last. I expect bigger and worse soon.

Let’s face it. This is total war for all the marbles, and free speech is ultra fundamental in that battle. Those devils would arrest God for inventing free will if they could, and I suppose that in a way that is exactly the absurd objective that they are attempting to do, one soul at a time. He lets them try so that they can learn (eventually) that it cannot be accomplished, because the term “free will” is redundant. There is only “will”. Of course it’s free. There can be no other kind other than free, else it would not be “will” in the first place.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

It just occurred to me that the most convincing reason that we should not expect or wait for anyone to come riding in with bugles blaring to rescue us is that we are the only ones here.

As far as the possibility of Divine Intervention is concerned I would remind us all that He already is (intervening, that is). In that sense Divine Intervention is all that exists in the first place. I have noticed that He tweaks the settings a bit from time to time, and repeatedly refers us back to the owners manual, but for the most part simply keeps the Universe running and leaves the rest to us, possibly on the knowledge that we will eventually learn how to do handle it.

One big cosmic Groundhog Day.

John Day
    Participant

@DBS: I think The Divine intervenes by giving honest people intuitions about what they should best do. The Divine has a very long view, but I don’t think The Divine likes to use a crowbar on physical reality, myself. It gets into some paradoxes against “free will”. I think that with free will the secret weapon is choosing to follow the Divine Plan.
    You may see it differently.
    Anybody may see it however they would like.
    I’ve tried seeing it numerous ways.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@JohnDay

In point of fact I’ve noticed that I see things pretty close to the way you do. Must be a case of great minds thinking alike.

Michael Reid
    Participant

@ DBS

He tweaks the settings a bit from time to time, and repeatedly refers us back to the owners manual, but for the most part simply keeps the Universe running and leaves the rest to us, possibly on the knowledge that we will eventually learn how to do handle it.

I agree. I wish I knew more truth. But much truth, if that is what it was, had a very saddening effect,

Perhaps that is why they say ignorance is bliss.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Pavel Durov was arrested.

“Brilliant”….”brilliant”…..”brilliant”

Did she write “brilliant” when her most oft used adjective has been heretofore, ‘granular’??

And the unsolicited defense of Durov began immediately. Who needs attorneys when you got unpaid bloggers defending ya!:

Pavel Durov and his brother Nikolai are genuinely brilliant tech programmers, mathematicians and entrepreneurs.  The Durov brothers founded the Telegram communication app in 2013.  Telegram now has 950 million active users who can send messages, photos and videos, take part in chats for groups of up to 200,000 people and broadcast to unlimited audiences.

Telegram is the preferred messaging and communication app for those concerned with privacy.  In my own travels, plans and purposeful interactions, I use Telegram frequently.  It is the best communication tool available, and the tech interface is brilliant. However, various government agencies hate Telegram because of the privacy it provides.

Pavel and Nikolai Durov are originally Russian; their app was created and tested deep inside the surveillance state.  The Russian government could not compromise it, and Pavel’s unwavering perspective on private communication has been thoroughly tested in subsequent years.  Telegram is a success because Pavel Durov has proven he is trustworthy.

Pavel Durov was just arrested by the French government for refusing to compromise on the user privacy of his app.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.