Debt Rattle August 3 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle August 3 2024

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

US & UK embassies tell citizens to get out of Lebanon and that “you are on your own, don’t expect help from us”, ahead of planned Israeli attacks (nuclear?).

D Benton Smith
    Participant

It took me close to a minute to regain consciousness after listening to Kamala Harris explain the significance of understanding the strength that comes from understanding diplomacy and how important that is to something or other. I duuno what she said after that because I passed out.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Maybe Joe Biden doesn’t actually have senile dementia. Maybe he’s just trying to process what his VP has been saying and is still kind of stuck in that moment, dumfounded.

WES
    Participant

Kamala’s Word Salads:

If “word salads” had any calories, Kamala could feed the world!
    But trying to understand “word salads” needlessly wastes calories!
    So instead, kamala’s “word salads” put the world one step closer to starvation!

Dr. D
    Participant

So if someone can confirm that video, we have all kinds of people out there by the Glass works. It’s not unlikely that someone would have the window on video. Then police tell them to leave. About that time, things happen and his camera is all over the place. It’s certainly plausible that according to the sense of things now, the 1-3 shooter is in the window directly below “Crooks” and that is his muzzle flash. The roof shooter then says, “Oh s–t” and unloads 4-8. Those shots appear to hit nothing and nobody. How? Anyone want to look into the dog that didn’t bark? You just unloaded a clip into a crowd.

Then we have shot 8, which we thought was the kill shot, but appears not to be. That was a SWAT team on the ground, simply returned fire. “Crooks” then wakes up and ducks. Many seconds later we have the Hercules kill shot, possibly because he can’t see s–t through the trees he’s been set up behind.

Apparently according to their own plans there was supposed to be their own sniper team on that roof? There appears to be a very suspicious side to the Butler police, and there seems to be one guy, who moved the people, changed the plan, cleared the crowd, and “got locked out” so the 2nd floor post was vacant, then was right there below at the time of shooting. Know if his dog got shot recently?

On the flip side, IF there were 8 casings up top then we have two answers: the sounds are different because he turned his gun sideways — and he had two sights: one on top with a red dot (again: whut?) and one with regular sights. So he shot 3, then missed, then turned the gun upright, went to the ridge and started firing. That’s why some brass is where expected, and some on the other side. …But I find it just hard to believe. Really hard. I say No. Way. You zeroed the gun when? How? For it to be sideways? GTFO. Also the sounds are just too different for me for a gun turn. If you’re synchronizing with a 2nd shooter though, then we know what FBI director was signalling at 11:11, as one of them has no official radio.

So bored I’m drinking bleach. Also no longer care. Do something.

Dora
    Participant

If Kamalalama’s speech isn’t word salad maybe it the disappearing hamburger.

aspnaz
    Participant

Trump says Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg called him after the assassination attempt, said he isn’t going to support a Democrat and apologized for Facebook and Instagram censoring the iconic photos of him with his fist raised.

The Jews are backing Trump; onward Christian soldiers, soon your turn to die for Israel.

aspnaz
    Participant

Kamala Harris’ pick for Vice President as Josh Shapiro.

Kamala recruiting the IDF boy in a vain attempt to get Jew support; she has lost, the Jews are backing Trump and the Christian soldiers willing to die for Israel.

John Day
    Participant

@aspnaz: Josh Shapiro did military service in “Israel”. He would be first in line for the POTUS succession.
    Tantalizingly close…

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Duh’merica, the Land of Entrepreneurs

Kinda looks like an Entremanure

There’s a solution to Stupid, and not a minute too late.

Oroboros
    Participant

We just had a spectacular lightning storm- a full hour of continuous blinding flashes, lightning bolts crossing whole sky, and constant rumbling and cracking. Now the rains are passing through.
    Summer at its best!

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.