Debt Rattle Bastille Day 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle Bastille Day 2024

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Patrik Baal – German journalist – interviewed:

F.S.

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Patrik Baab -German journalist – interviewed:

F.S.

John Day
    Participant

@Oroboros: Larry Johnson “identified” the .22 caliber rifle a bit early. It is clearly an AR-15 variant, which is a high-velocity .22, like a “22 Hornet”, and has a good sniping ability at 130 yards/meters, especially with the longer/better barrels, which are standard options one can choose. A $600 selection from Palmetto could do this, right? A $2000 selection, even better.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Can anyone explain this sniper’s reaction? It looked like he couldn’t believe what he was seeing”

My best guess is that immediately after shooting the alleged assassin the Secret Service sniper needed a wider view of what he had shot at than he could get through his high-power telescopic sight, which would only afford the view of a few square inches of the assassin’s head. Immediately after shooting that head the Secret Service sniper lost sight of it through that teeny tiny little window he had been peering through, so he lifted his eyes from the scope and looked to verify that he had made an effective hit.

jb-hb
    Participant

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/Trump-shot-11-v2-1024x576.jpg

6:35:58: Both snipers watching shooter roof, forward one with binoculars.
    6:36:28: Rear sniper watching shooter roof with spotting scope as forward one turns slightly.
    6:36:31: Both snipers watching shooter roof again.
    6:42:14: Snipers in shooting position, aiming at shooter roof.
    6:42:53: Shots ring out.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Cavitation

Dr D Rich
    Participant

6:11

Oroboros
    Participant

‘They” did the Trump snuff thing right-in-your-face style

Duh’merica

Another perspective from Zerohedge peanut gallery:

Reasonman:

“Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity. Hanlon’s Razor.

Combined with Occam’s Razor, this is most likely the result of a DEI SS.

Ah, diversity, equity, and inclusion, the DEI plague

Someone mentioned that the female SS officer helping Trump off the podium was her first day on the job.

An article on the DEI disease promoting incompetence.

Gaius Baltar rips it apart

He talks about it’s effect on economies but that also goes for social competence reguardless of the occupation.

WHY DEI CRASHES PLANES AND ECONOMIES

Gaius Baltar

“The advocates of “equality” have been focusing their attention on western economies for decades. Mechanisms have been developed, including ESG (environmental, social & governance) – which mainly seeks to establish external (government) control of company operations.

Another one is DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) which is mainly a power reconfiguration mechanism which seeks to place the “right” people into positions within companies

“DEI has its origins in the affirmative action mandate from the sixties and has been increasingly active in the US economy since then.

Other western economies followed suit. Over the decades DEI has transformed from a mandate/policy into a structured system.

Currently efforts are being made to make it de facto mandatory…”

jb-hb
    Participant

Why is a Secret Service agent too short to shield Trump assigned to his detail and why are THEY the one between him and the shooter, crowding out taller SS agents?

https://assets.zerohedge.com/s3fs-public/inline-images/get_attachment_url_80%285%29.jpg?itok=1RJmRhGV

Assassination attempt on US Presidential Candidate – women most affected – they teach SS teams to put the shortest person in harms way and then duck for their own protection apparently

https://assets.zerohedge.com/s3fs-public/inline-images/GSZv4HzXAAAl_ef_80%281%29.jpg?itok=E4AScVzl

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

… btw, I have a hell of a time posting stuff just about on any forum I try. Here, everywhere, Dr. Day’s substack, … and others substacks. Not sure why…

F.S.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

When you’re in a big hurry you shoot for “center mass” not the much smaller head shot which could easily result in a clear miss. They had all the time they needed to take the more difficult shot and scored a perfect hit. As for the later flinch, I wonder if someone took a pot shot at THEM to force them to move from their ideal firing position and allow the REAL shooter a safer exit from the crime scene.

Oroboros
    Participant

Larry again with Nima

Bam_Man
    Participant

@Oroboros re:163581

The head of the Secret Service cannot be fired.
    She is a DEI hire.

jb-hb
    Participant

If you are the Secret Service agent directly between the person you are protecting and the shooter, make sure to lower your body armor protected torso below the level of the targets heart. That’s what they teach, right?

I watch TV, I know how things work. That’s how Kevin Kostner deals with danger to Whitney Houston in The Bodyguard. Clearly.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Gunshot wounds and cavitation.

People’s reaction to gunshots and gunshots wounds.

Training men to shoot silhouettes and targets AND dehumanizing the enemy are, were, and remain deliberate methods the military employs to create more reliable killers.

Mankind shouldn’t be proud.

Before Vietnam, warfare and open conflict usually degenerated into disorganized mayhem. Soldiers often never fired their weapons in anger at the enemy.
    Killing a human is not a normal or natural act.
    Suicidal ideation and homicidal thoughts represent psychosis.

Argue with Keegan after reading his Face of Battle.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Why too short?

At least 3 girls on that SS detail.

Trump goes like 6′ 4?

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Korybko:

… “America just got a reality check about how close it is to descending into chaos, which shows how much it’s changed for the worse since 2016. Partisan radicalization and elite scheming have always been around, but they reached an unprecedented level after Trump became the Republican Nominee back then. He’s an imperfect candidate with a lot of personal flaws, but his re-election is the last chance to save America from itself if he succeeds in implementing his lofty plans.

https://korybko.substack.com/p/america-was-less-than-an-inch-away

F.S.

jb-hb
    Participant

A few interesting comments I’ve run across

Biden openly refuses to call it an assassination even when directly asked
    “I don’t know enough. I have an opinion, but I don’t have any facts.”

Right, right. When a bullet passes through a presidential candidates’ ear, that’s what we call friendly- no, Right Neighborly Fire.

A hundred plus cops, sheriffs, state police and Secret Service but not one cop on the only rooftop in the vicinity and only 130 yards from the President???

There is no way an honest Secret Service leaves a roof top 400 feet away unoccupied. This was a government attempt on a Presidential candidate.

Every rooftop within 500 yards, with a sight line to that stage should have had some kind law enforcement on it or controlling access to it. There is no way anyone with bad intentions should have been where the shooter was. The head of detail, and the head of the agency should have already resigned.

Indeed, why is no one quickly resigning or being fired?

Manpower issue? How about 1 cop at the foot of the “ladder” or whatever else was used to get to the roof with the instruction to not let anyone up there?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GSafsXmWMAA9Vgi?format=png&name=small

Pro tip to Trump supporters: If his detail seems to be badly placed, set up 2 folding tables with 10 boxes of donuts each. One at the foot of the obvious ladder needing 1 security guard, 1 on the roof that obviously needs 1 security guard.

I just traced 430 feet from my house on Google Maps and walked outside to see what that looks like. That’s CLOSE, only 4 houses away.

what’s the plan now? Oops, we don’t know how to guard candidates. We’re discovering this skill for the first time. We don’t have 50 years of modern Secret Service protocol to base our actions on. Nobody could have predicted.

thomasjkenney
    Participant

Trouble ahead,
    Trouble behind!
    And, you know, that notion
    Just crossed my mind.

trouble ahead

jb-hb
    Participant

oh yeah. I almost forgot about

RANKING MEMBER THOMPSON INTRODUCES LEGISLATION TO ENSURE NO SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION FOR CONVICTED FELONS SENTENCED TO PRISON
    https://democrats-homeland.house.gov/news/legislation/ranking-member-thompson-introduces-legislation-to-ensure-no-secret-service-protection-for-convicted-felons-sentenced-to-prison

Donald Trump Could Lose Secret Service Protection Under New Bill
    https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-bennie-thompson-secret-services-rfk-1892371

Not only do they engage in lawfare, silence opposing voices, block opposition parties from being on the ballot, but they work hard to continually malign opposition candidates while removing their protection

RFK Jr. Continues to Seek Secret Service Protection; Threats Detailed in FOIA Response
    https://www.newsweek.com/rfk-jr-continues-seek-secret-service-protection-threats-detailed-foia-response-1915057

Did they downgrade Trump’s detail in quantity and/or quality in lieu of stripping him of it altogether? Having members of his close protection team too short to block bullets and who duck when there are bullets suggests an answer.

An internet comment from someone watching footage of his various SS team members…

The one female couldn’t find her holster. That says she doesn’t practice her draw. DEI incompetence at its finest. Sooooo many questions I don’t expect to see answers to. Maybe if Trump can survive til 1/20/25, the truth will come out. Don’t be shocked if more attempts are made. If I was Trump, I’d avoid air travel and go by bus.

First have a talk with band members of Metallica and Baroness

kultsommer
    Participant

Protected by an angel or “hoooo….what a lucky man he was!”.
    Hope that this will inspire him for a big clean-up that he promised in ’16.
    Post shooting photos are so good for PR campaign. Almost iconic.

zerosum
    Participant

Morally-Bankrupt MSM Couldn’t Even Admit It Was An Assassination Attempt
    BY TYLER DURDEN
    SUNDAY, JUL 14, 2024 – 06:20 AM
    Authored by Mark Jeftovic via The Daily Bell,
    It’s amazing that after all this time, and all the gaslighting and all the lies, it’s the so-called “mainstream media” that lays claim to the factual high ground, while alternative outlets that actually report the facts and follow data are demonized and dismissed as “conspiracy theory”.
    ———–

I took pictures of the screen on ZH last night- I knew they would scrub the close-up picture of the dead guy on the roof. Either he had a really weird ear or he has a flesh-colored earpiece gone askew.
    Or there’s a worm is crawling out of it.
    Further- there is an ear problem, in general. The death picture shows his right ear, and I can’t find a photo of that, but his left ear is nothing like his right one if the online “Thomas Crooks” picture are real. I’ll go further. The dead man’s ear is not the ear of online T Crooks, right or left. At. All.

jb-hb
    Participant

What’s going on here? Shooing people away from behind Trump? Guy is crouching like you do if you are passing under a running helicopter rotor even when you know it’s too high to clip you. Squats right down like he was expecting it.

https://x.com/i/status/1812381308561117231

Think of the hell Mark Violets went through last night after the internet pinned him as the suspect.

The cylinder seal was a marvelous thing-
    With a roll you could prove that this came from the king.

Then paper and scribes repetitiously crafted
    The messages needed for minds to be drafted.

The printing press followed; and reach was extended
    For planting the messages rulers intended.

When TV and radio entered the ring
    The union of minds was a burgeoning thing.

Computers and smart phones have cinched the controls:
    Their reach is now perfect to reach their foul goals.

zerosum
    Participant

HYPOCRITES (LIARS)
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/07/13/statement-from-president-joe-biden-6/

Biden called the attack “sick” in an emergency press conference in Delaware Saturday and called his Republican opponent Saturday night. “The idea – the idea – that there’s political violence, or violence in America like this, is just unheard of, it’s just not appropriate. Everybody, every must condemn it,” Biden said.
    ————-
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2024/07/13/remarks-by-president-biden-rehoboth-beach-de/
    Remarks by President Biden | Rehoboth Beach, DE

8:13 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thanks for coming, folks. I’ve been thoroughly briefed by all the agencies in the federal government as to the situation, based on what we know now.

I have tried to get a hold of Donald. He’s with his doctors. They — apparently, he’s doing well. I plan on talking to him shortly, I hope, when I get back to the telephone.

Look, there is no place in America for this kind of violence. It’s sick. It’s sick. It’s one of the reasons why we have to unite this country. We cannot allow for this to be happening. We cannot be like this. We cannot condone this.

And so — and I want to thank the Secret Service and all the agencies, including the state agencies, that have been engaged in making sure that the people who — and we have more detail to come relative to the other injured — other people who may be injured in the audience. I don’t have all that detail, but we’ll make that available to you.

I may be able to come back a little later tonight. But we’ll put out a statement if we don’t — if I am not able to give — if we — if it’s not convenient for you all.

But the bottom line is that the ra- — the Trump rally was a rally that he should have been able to con- — be conducted peacefully without any problem. But the idea — the idea that there’s political violence or violence in America like this is just unheard of. It was just not appropriate. And we — everybody — everybody must condemn it. Everybody.

I’ll keep you informed. And if I am able to speak to the — to Donald, I’ll — I’ll let you know that as well.

But so far, it appears he’s doing well. Number one.

Number two, that they’re as thoroughly investigating what happened to anyone else in the audience. I have s- — we have some reports, but not final reports.

And every agency in the federal government, and I’ll be — and I’m going back to — to my phone to speak with the federal agencies that are being put together again to give me an updated briefing — has anything happened, have they learned anymore in the last couple hours.

So, thank you very much. And I hope I get to speak to him tonight. And I’ll get to — back to you if I do. Okay?

Q Mr. President, do you think this was an assassination attempt?

THE PRESIDENT: I don’t know enough to — I — I have — I have a — I have an opinion, but I don’t have any facts. So, I want to make sure we have all the facts before I make some comment — any more comments.

Thank you.

8:15 P.M. EDT

———-
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=zhQ2SshESqA%3Fsi%3DZdACTzTl_I084DXK
    Watch: President Biden delivers remarks after Trump assassination attempt
    ———–
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/07/13/statement-from-president-joe-biden-6/
    I have been briefed on the shooting at Donald Trump’s rally in Pennsylvania.

I’m grateful to hear that he’s safe and doing well. I’m praying for him and his family and for all those who were at the rally, as we await further information.

Jill and I are grateful to the Secret Service for getting him to safety. There’s no place for this kind of violence in America. We must unite as one nation to condemn it.

————–
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2024/07/13/statement-by-vice-president-kamala-harris-2/
    Statement by Vice President Kamala Harris
    I have been briefed on the shooting at former President Trump’s event in Pennsylvania.

Doug and I are relieved that he is not seriously injured. We are praying for him, his family, and all those who have been injured and impacted by this senseless shooting.

We are grateful to the United States Secret Service, first responders, and local authorities for their immediate action.

Violence such as this has no place in our nation. We must all condemn this abhorrent act and do our part to ensure that it does not lead to more violence.
    ———–

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2024/7/14/donald-trump-rally-shooting-live-coverage
    By Nils Adler
    Published On 14 Jul 2024
    14 Jul 2024
    Click here to share on social media
    Pennsylvania governor identifies fatal victim at Trump rally shooting as Corey Comperatore, 50.
    Authorities have found bomb-making materials in the car of the man suspected of attempting to assassinate former US President Donald Trump, reports say.
    Motive remains unclear as authorities name 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks as suspect.
    Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, is “doing well” after being shot in the ear, his campaign says.
    His Democratic rival, President Joe Biden, says “there’s no place for this kind of violence” in the US.
    ———–

Dr. D
    Participant

I’m in the “Let it happen” camp. Dummy, Congress calling for his SS to be removed the minute he’s a “Convicted felon” (he isn’t) is a dead giveaway this plan is out there and active. And then what? Knock the guy off and they’ll send another. That’s BAD, not good. Besides that it’s the world’s bet photo-op that wins elections, The only practical solution is to LET him take the shot.

…Or someone take the shot. As said, a 20yo registered Republican from PA? Uuuuuuuh…go ahead and mark down I think I’m 28 of 32 shootings were leftist. Two shooters? Sure, but in that case, they got the other one beforehand and was never seen.

THAT is why the snipers had him in sight and didn’t shoot. Because he NEEDS to shoot. Now, what’s with the gorgeous photo-op of “just” the perfect amount of blood, in the perfect place, perfect flag perfectly behind, rising just like the perfect Teddy Roosevelt for the prefect op, essentially unharmed?

Yeah, IF they knew this was around, maybe the inner circle leaks the name, they I dunno, replace his gun with blanks, let it happen. I mean it IS attempted murder, shooting back is justified if a dirty trick, and still dangerous. Technically that Fed sniper didn’t know they were blanks and wouldn’t have cared. Legal. Boom. Trump wins. The end. AND what do you think is going to happen with military, SS details now?

Biden can’t say the word “Assassin” like so many? “A beloved father and scholar al-Bagdadhi”. Yeah, posted above, they don’t want to give Trump this bump, that’s all, so they look like the fiends and weasels they are.

F/X 1986. I watch movies too. The other ones, sure, they hauled in a new/hungover team, just like they did in Dallas. Then shut off all the radios. The woman, being new may just be using herself to “encourage” Trump to bend over like her. They did, btw, but he shook them off, told them to take a minute, then rose a fist and said, “Fight fight fight!” …Uuuh, sure. Compare with last time on stage. My point being, it isn’t what SHE wants, it’s HIM standing up. He may have been bent behind her 1/10th of a second ago, I’ll have to look. There ARE normal events here. Only a few people would be allowed to know it’s all an op, with ketchup blood.

…And again, not like it wasn’t actually set up, not actually dangerous. It was, that’s my read. But that doesn’t mean it can’t be between complete yes and no. Okay, now watch which rats squirm. “If you shoot the king you better not miss.”

Yes, def get pic of dead shooter. That photo makes no sense to me, and not only does the ear not match, it looks like a fake rubber ear from the Ferenghi. I’m more interested in MORE stuff. Now I know this only sounds like Pop, pop — not what you might expect — but the crowd behind had no reaction, the one in the line of fire. Things are happening fast, but ummm…

Okay, even that is not where I’m headed. Nor the “dead” guy hauled away. Look DIRECTLY behind, ALWAYS in the camera line of sight — that is like the Pulse shooter’s father, whoever is IN the camera for an hour behind Trump/Hillary is CHOSEN. Special honor, special price service. And who’s there? A guy in disguise with a “Carmen Sandiago” fedora. This guy:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8c/ac/db/8cacdb5b1886278c1e0555e613920c29.webppic

Yeah, he popped up at rallies in 2016. Week after week, year after year. Even had a news story about him that looked nothing like the Facebook online photos of the guy he was supposed to be. That is, you’re SUPPOSED to know it’s a disguise. He chose THIS disguise the same one, the worst one he has. He’s pissing in their eye. So SOMEBODY knows who he is, and they’re putting him on camera week after week to PISS THEM OFF. Now some people say that’s JFK Jr, but although his plane crash ALSO makes no sense, I have no sense for faces and couldn’t tell Biden from Putin with glasses on. So YOU decide what to make of it. Now note, he ALSO has no reaction to the shooting or aftermath at all. Because HE, presumably, would be in inner sanctum and know the inside plan. Weird world. Go look.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Waking people up is like yelling at paint to make it dry faster.

I hate it when the wrong guy gets blamed. And then the case goes away.
    In “Bourne Supremacy” (?), he feels he must tell the daughter that her father didn’t kill her mother, and then himself.
    I get it, It’s important, and The Law doesn’t care.

Oroboros
    Participant

And then there’s the strange case of female Secret Service Agent Michelle Herczeg

From April 2024

Secret Service Scuffle Prompts DEI, Vetting Scrutiny

An incident involving a physical attack by a female Secret Service agent tasked with protecting Vice President Kamala Harris is raising questions about whether the agency had thoroughly vetted her during her hiring and whether an ongoing push to increase the numbers of women in the service and boost overall workforce staff played a role in her selection.

The Secret Service agent assigned to Vice President Kamala Harris was removed from her duties Wednesday after physically attacking the commanding agent in charge and other agents trying to subdue her, according to an agency spokesman and knowledgeable Secret Service sources.

Several sources in the Secret Service community identified the agent who physically attacked her superior as Michelle Herczeg. The altercation occurred at approximately 9 a.m. at Joint Base Andrews

DEI hire Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle

Secret Service Agent Michelle Herczeg who punched out her commanding officer.

jb-hb
    Participant

1997. Dancing nurses. Dancing hypodermics. wtf

It’s like Boomer managers took the video and message, subtracted HOW GenX said it, which subtracted what was actually meant, and went with it as 2020 zeitgeist. Uncanny.

snowflakes?
    “If you think that I don’t know about depression and emotional pain – You’re insane, or you’re a fool who hasn’t paid attention to a word that I say. In a way, I can’t help but feel responsible, I always knew that you were insane with your pain”

(Also 1997 – GenX: Heroin, Piercings, Gay, Obvious tranny. Yawn. DGAF.)

citizenx
    Participant

Larry Johnson “identified” the .22 caliber rifle a bit early. It is clearly an AR-15 variant, which is a high-velocity .22, like a “22 Hornet”, and has a good sniping ability at 130 yards/meters, especially with the longer/better barrels

What ?

an ar chambered for 22lr has nothing to do with it being high velocity, thats the round option. sv/ hv/ or multiple custom 22lr options. 22lr comes in many different grains, velocity and bullets – lead, copper, hp etc

a 22lr semi auto with optics seems a terrible choice for the task- it is no sniper round. barrel length between 16-20 for 22lr has very mediocre difference between what it can squeeze out of 22 for velocity.

precision from a barrel and accuracy from the shooter are very different things. this reeks of a rookie taking an opportunistic try at assasination…

22lr is illegal to hunt larger (human sized) game as it is simply not powerful or reliable to take down the game…hence the animal hit can run away and suffer longer… an inhumane round for hunting larger targets.

22lr can hit accurately at long ranges 500 yds plus…. it requires skill… but it is no sniper round even at short range it has limitations… where the round lands is everything for 22lr… poor choice in this case

jb-hb
    Participant

They’re not saying a 22 is a high velocity

They’re saying this particular gun was the type of 22 that IS high velocity such as Hornet.

22 Hornet vs 22LR:
    Similar Diameter Bullet, Very Different Results:
    https://ammo.com/comparison/22-hornet-vs-22-lr

“The 22 Hornet load is more powerful than the 22 LR, 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire (22WMR), and 17 HMR.”

John Day
    Participant
    John Day
    Participant

Thanks for the Korybko, FS. Sorry you are marked as a subversive and have your posts interfered with.
    Me too… Ilargi says I’m the only one who tells him when the comments won’t post.

John Day
    Participant

@CitizenX: .22 is the caliber of the bullet. .22 Hornet has a lot of gunpowder behind it, which is why it’s the M-16/AR-15 load. It shocks and tears the tissue when it hits.
    The other .22 loads like magnum, long-rifle and short have less and less powder and less and less velocity, often subsonic.

aspnaz
    Participant

“There’s no place for this kind of violence in America.”

Says Genocide Joe, but the sofa people will absorb this through their skins. Shame the assassin was not a better shot, General Qasem Soleimani must be turning in his grave.

hexadec
    Participant

It struck me that Agent Shorty was the one person supporting Trump going down the stairs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

The patsy’s firearm is not relevant to the core problem revealed by the event. The core problem is that the enemy of the general population has top down control of the population’s institutions, with permissions granted to them by that self-same (befuddled and confused) population. This is especially true of institutions controlling the dissemination of acceptable beliefs. For example. You probably believe that you can’t defeat “them” because they have the big guns and money.

Au contraire. Fact is, they are the ones who cannot defeat YOU, because they don’t actually have any guns OR money. YOU do. You simply need to withdraw the permissions you have granted to them to shoot and oppress each other in exchange for a paycheck.

The solution (which I insist again is the ONLY solution that can work) is to shift the population’s belief, faith and loyalty AWAY from material institutions (which can be killed, starved or destroyed by various material means) to the non-material hierarchy that can be known, communicated and implicitly trusted by anyone who chooses to do so. Namely, improved communion with the hierarchically structured ‘First Principle’ TRUTH (and thus all real power), which we can refer to as God for lack any better word.

This usually sounds too simple to people who have been deliberately brainwashed into the SERIOUSLY erroneous belief that preservation of their assumed material identity is the very essence of survival. Well, OBVIOUSLY that can’t be true because the material identity (your body and bank account) is prone to coercion, and even under the best of conditions will age and die in a few years, and all of the money will get sucked up like a vacuum cleaner. If you want to consciously exist for much longer than a century then you need a better solution. Luckily, such a solution is as close as your conscious awareness.

You have awareness. Use it to seek truth. And I don’t mean do that like a hobby. I mean do that like your life depended on it.

Try it, you’ll like it (most of the time, anyway). except when it involves the truth that you have been personally WRONG about a lot of stuff so that you could get a quick fix or a cheap thrill. Guilt is a bummer, you gotta admit.

Any pursuit of truth which abstains, as best one is able, from untruth will very QUICKLY encounter and enter into an improved state of communion with truths which simply cannot be defeated by any material means whatsoever. This fact remains invisible to those who willfully choose to not pursue it, and it is always and only a willful choice. You can do it by simply doing it. Like thinking.

Looking around right now I would say that haven’t got many other choices. In fact, I only see one other choice. Either devote yourself to maximum truth, or die, in one unpleasant way or another. The choice IS yours.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.