Debt Rattle July 12 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 12 2024

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    tboc
    Participant

DOW @ 40,101.
    The Futures So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades, but, You Can’t Roller Skate In A Buffalo Herd – Timbuk3
    been that way Since Bubba Changed His Name To Charlene – Stevens

whether you rent or buy you are in a prison camp, and then there are those who sleep rough
    Freedom’s just another word….- Kristofferson

John Day you are a wealthy man

John Day
    Participant

@TAE Summary: Your Ishihara color test answer, to the question, “would it be smart not to put a color-blind person in charge of pushing the red button”, is “HO”.
    😀

John Day
    Participant

@tboc: Thank you, Amigo. I’ve been liking your input lately.

kultsommer
    Participant

Was it that, easily dozen years ago, Sheriff Arpaio made a big splash about the O’s birth certificate. I do recall images shown of clearly redacted PDF copies of the document.

zerosum
    Participant

Is this dementia truth?
    Denmark was going to transfer all its air defence to Ukraine, but it turned out to be junk to be dismantled

The fact is that all of Denmark’s air defences consist of 36 old 40mm Bofors anti-aircraft guns and around 400 out-of-service Stinger missiles and 85 launchers for them.

Moreover, Denmark had previously, in 2022, refused to supply them to the Ukrainian armed forces, citing the obsolescence of the weapons: they had been produced in the 1980s and 1990s.

In 2018, Latvia bought some missiles and launchers and then transferred them to the Ukrainian armed forces.
    And the Danes sent the remaining 400 Stingers for storage and would have disposed of them, but never got around to it. According to the Danish army, these MANPADS no longer meet modern requirements: they are deflected by heat traps and are not targeted at UAVs.

The L-60 anti-aircraft gun was generally developed in the 1930s in Sweden, the L-70 was created after the Second World War; these weapons were also in storage.

The need to transfer all Danish air defence to Ukraine was announced by the country’s Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen

Susan C
    Participant

While I see a lot of the news TAE commenters write about, every so often I come across something that many of you may not have seen. This is an article I happened across in the UK Telegraph this week about just how bad the drug crisis is in Vancouver, BC. You know, that gorgeous haven on the Pacific – Canada’s pride.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-health/climate-and-people/vancouver-opioid-crisis-drug-addiction-british-columbia-canada/

Maxwell Quest
    Participant

I remember watching a technical analysis of the PDF format birth certificate the White House posted on its web site way back when. Having some knowledge of file structure, the analysis I saw convinced me that the posted PDF version was a hastily constructed forgery created to silence the ‘birther’ sect that was making lots of noise in the media. However, it backfired and the posted forgery was just as hastily removed and memory holed.

Whenever the subject would come up in conversation, I would reference said analysis and state my belief that the posted birth certificate was a fake. That is when they would gasp and take a step back like I’d just announced I had leprosy.

It is almost impossible to reason with someone who has already been ‘snatched’ by media programming. They are no longer themselves; their minds have been infiltrated and they are unaware of it. All is well as long as they are surrounded by other pod people like themselves. But sadly, any that break with the media programming have this response to look forward to:

Invasion

zerosum
    Participant

It’s worse than the report.
    … just how bad the drug crisis is in Vancouver, BC.
    Look at the stats
    https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiNjRhYTBhNmUtMDBmNy00YWYxLTkzMTMtMDI5NmZiM2Y1MzhmIiwidCI6IjZmZGI1MjAwLTNkMGQtNGE4YS1iMDM2LWQzNjg1ZTM1OWFkYyJ9
    ———–
    By now, The numbers of deaths, of street usures should have gone down to zero.

Obviously, they are not talking about the well-to-do who can afford the drugs and using in their homes.

kultsommer
    Participant

Nick Fuentes on rumble ep. 1353 – absolutely brilliant.
    First part dedicated to Jordan Peterson, guy that I admired for his “12 rules”, turned into multicolored jacket wearing real clown (Take a note I-do-not-understand Dr D) together with his daughter. Open challenge for debate, most likely declined.
    Second is about Trump and intertwined clockwork of DC politics. Weep.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

This Laurent Guyienot guy channels his inner DBS and Dr D.
    That’s a compliment boyz.

Although in typical “hold a distinction without merit” style Laurent goes all scorched earth DBS mode and attributes evil solely to the Israelis. The word on the street says that’s a lot of soul-lies…
    …and despite the fact the author unz essayist opens with a shout to  Rabbi Jeffrey Salkin. The latter definitely is not a Catholic, Mormon or Mennonite. Dammit my record keeps skipping on the same scratch.

Here’s Laurent today.

“Israel killed JFK Jr.

A curse on Israel!”

In essence and practice, JFK jr. was not killed because he was Catholic any more than the Podhoretz’s celebrated the murder because they are Jews. Irishman versus Israeli it is.
    Israel at war with Ireland maybe.

Why such kind treatment of a verifiable monster son of a verifiable monster in Norman Podhoretz, Laurent?

I’d like a shot at John.
    I can make him piss his pants in 5 minutes without raising a hand or my voice in anger…just me and Norman’s son alone across a table, my mom’s, and she still mourning the death of “my handsome Irish Catholic President”.
    You see my mom’s mourning 60-plus years running is more like loyal vigilance,. In her words she raised an Irish Catholic boy ready to address threats to children, grandparents, family, home and country, selflessly.
    I digress.
    In the next 30, Norman’s Son will vomit and shit his pants.

Jackasses, father and son.

And so, in a deeper sense, the reason JFK Jr. had to die is that he was the grandson of the founding patriarch, Joe Kennedy. The point was candidly made by John Podhoretz in an op-ed piece for the New York Post, published on the very day when JFK Jr.’s body was recovered from the ocean floor

Go check out Laurent’s essay on unz.com when you can spare a few minutes.

John day-
    mighty oaks from little acorns grow. ; }

Noirette- Can you post it in chunks?

Let me try that emoji again: 🙂

Hahaha, TAE.

John Day
    Participant

Thank You Susan C. for the Fentanyl “epidemic” in Vancouver BC story.

China was bled by the Opium Wars, and many UK/US fortunes were made thereby.

This is now being done from the other direction with fentanyl. The peculiar arrangement is that exporting fentalyl out of China to the west seems to be the easiest way to get wealth out of China, somehow, and all the wealthy Chinese want to get some of their wealth out of China into foreign holdings. Odd how such a loophole has been discovered… https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-07-10-chinese-money-laundering-network-driving-fentanyl-crisis.html

Susan C
    Participant

To John Day

Thanks, I was aware of the opium connection but I hadn’t considered the money laundering aspect. No wonder the city council has decided to allow taller condos. Everybody gets a cut.

citizenx
    Participant

PCR – still 69% of Americans have no regrets being jabbed. So, what we have is a population, 69% of which is too stupid to be functional in a one person one vote Democracy. These fools can outvote the 33%

There is a problem with the math here.

Not really.
    Past elections only half the country voted- half the Nation did note. One quarter of the pop elects the Pres.

You’ve also got swing voters/ with Obama a record # voted. Maybe 2/3 of the Nation actually votes currently… Dems want open border for “brown” immigrant Liberal votes.
    33% right vs left.

69% “vaxd” with no regrets (maybe?) Point being if you are fine with being jabbed through mandates with a junk product- you’re a fucking retard….part of the 69%

Those who did not fall for the garbage vax are a much smaller % of the population…who are not bumbling “do what you’re told idiots” that cannot think for themselves, ie majority of Americans who are clueless and willingly became lab rats.

I seem to recall YOU were calling out others for NOT wearing masks, claiming they were threatening YOUR familes health ? Do you phoenix still hold that view or do you regret your lack of factual scientific truth that mask don’t do shit for viral protection ?

Basically a litmus test that 1/3 of the Nation are not total morons. Many of that 33% do not vote either.

Brainwashing indoctrination grooming of children with Corporate woke support?

https://www.bravetrails.org/

aspnaz
    Participant

We need a modern-day version of the June 1982 Central Park million-person rally in support of nuclear disarmament and arms control and against nuclear war.

Ha ha, never going to happen, Americans are physiologically attached to their sofas. You just can’t get that number of sofas into central park. There are those who tell us how worthless protest is, but they are just more sofa people; willing to condemn the Gaza geniocide from the sofa, not willing to get off the sofa and protest; maybe because that would piss off the precious Jews. Persuading the people that they have no power is giving free reign to the authoritarian state.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

You just can’t get that number of sofas into central park.

Nice shot! I’m a little envious.

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Historic moment as the Vice President meets with the President of Ukraine at a big boy conference.

Oroboros
    Participant

A beautiful picture of Vice President Trump and President Putin.

zerosum
    Participant

BidenTrumpbattle
    Copilot said:
    dementia
    The life expectancy for individuals with dementia can vary based on several factors, including the specific type of dementia, age at diagnosis, overall health, and access to medical care and support.

Here are some average figures:

Alzheimer’s disease: People with Alzheimer’s typically live around 8–10 years after diagnosis, although this can vary based on age at diagnosis12.
    Vascular dementia: Life expectancy is around 5 years, with an increased risk of stroke or heart attack1.
    Lewy body dementia: Approximately 6 years, with an increased risk of falls and infections1.
    Frontotemporal dementia: Life expectancy ranges from 6 to 8 years1.
    Remember that these figures are averages, and some individuals may live longer or shorter lives. Factors influencing life expectancy include the progression of the condition after diagnosis, other existing health conditions, and the person’s age when symptoms began1. While dementia is a life-limiting condition, it’s essential to focus on maintaining a fulfilling life despite its challenges.

aspnaz
    Participant

D Benton Smith said

@aspnaz

You just can’t get that number of sofas into central park.

Nice shot! I’m a little envious.

There are lots of people like you, they are the people who destroyed America. When you were born America was a great place, hence your delusions about America, but now you are old and frail, America is a shit hole. Why did you do this? Either you did this or you are powerless, in which case the people in power thought your thoughts were useless.

Why didn’t you ensure that your children would not have to live in poverty (it’s coming)? Because you are self obsessed, you are only thinking about yourself. My advice is that you need to look at the world from a morality point of view; morality are the rules you personally use to deal with other people. It does not matter to the world what you do on your own, the only thing that makes a difference is morality.

But you have no morality, you only have “spirituality” which is nothing to this world. You sign off your morality to someone else to decide, you did ot work out your own morality, you asked someone else, and not you want me to take you seriously?

DBS, you write a lot on these pages, I skip you, Dr D, John Day etc. Say something interesting or shut the fuck up.

zerosum
    Participant

Con Artist.
    Trust me. That’s no lie. I’m telling the truth. He’s a liar, I’m not.
    Vote for me. Promises, Platforms, Trump and Biden and journalists.
    (Give me your money and I’ll give you back more than you gave me.)

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

DBS, you write a lot on these pages, I skip you, Dr D, John Day etc.”

Your lies are so childishly transparent. They contradict themselves in a single breath. You SAY that you skip over Dr D , John Day and I, and yet you so obviously DON’T skip over Dr D, John Day and me. You read us carefully looking for things to attack, criticize and lie about. For someone with so much practice and experience at lying you don’t do a very workman like job of it. Ah, well, I’m sure you’ll keep working on it. A little more fantasizing and you might get up to the point that you believe yourself. Hang in there.

those darned kids
    Participant

fasten seat belts.

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.