Debt Rattle July 13 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 13 2024

Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Dora
    Participant

@ John Day

So, Boeing is the Ford Pinto of commercial airlines. ? That should work out well.

Oroboros
    Participant

Zero Hedge picks up another theme I’ve been hot on for quite some time:

Ta-Da….

Tulsi Gabbard – The Ultimate Insurance Policy For Trump

“First, she’s not a natural public speaker, nor is she really comfortable in front of the camera. So, she has worked very hard on crafting a public persona which is not easy for her to slip into but which is also authentically her.

Because she is uncomfortable, that face begins to slip after a while…. about an hour. I always get the sense that there is a ‘macho military’ version of Gabbard lurking just below the surface, that swears like a mafia don and prays like a priest. And every once in a while it leaks out.

But it will never do so in a six-minute segment on Fox News.

You’ve got to get past that fatigue barrier. “

Oroboros
    Participant

The Big Apple

The shittiest of all the Big Shitties

The Demonrats Woke Showcase

a kullervo
    Participant

To my mind, and in Jungian therms, Mrs. Gabbard is the erotic shadow (swell name for an adult comics super-hero.) She looks both alluring and dangerous in equal measure – from the optics alone, she would make a terrific Vice President.

Oroboros
    Participant

Nazilensky met with Matthew McConaughey who wishes to get into politics.

Nazilensky did not break the tradition and of course asked for money for his fundraising platform UNITED 24 right off the bat.

oxymoron
    Participant

Oroboros the egg price alone in NYC should be enough to kill all resistance.
    D Benton Smith – I have noticed the bi-polar aspect of certain commenters here myself.
    Also – I disagree that we are in a spiritual war. The two words are an oxymoron. Spirit is all and undivided, what we are seeing is our split mind projected out into a neutral universe. An infinite and unbounded universe that responds to the minds desire to be seperate from all and thus sees war.
    As Jesus says – hell. As Buddha says – illusion.
    I’m deep in it so we are friends you and me

jb-hb
    Participant

The Biden drama is so overdone

-the total denial for 4 years when we were all saying the 2020 Biden CAMPAIGN was elder abuse. In 2019.

-the onoez he has mental issues!!!! …with a sudden new NPC Update after 4 years of overtly advertised problems

-the over the top misnaming of Zelensky and Harris in case anyone was too thick headed to get it any other way

This is all leading up to a drama in which we get a new candidate. We can do some math here to determine who.

The awfulness of “Joe Biden” should be our yardstick. Somebody thinks “Joe Biden” needs to be made AS awful or MORE awful than some other thing before it is revealed:

–Procedural awfulness. Obama as a VP pick, blue square people smugly knowing he’s the real president in this scenario and smugly triumphantly denying it

–personal awfulness. Hillary Clinton.

They seem to think the currently attained level of awfulness is enough. Just repetition at this point to establish it more firmly. If Hillary thinks this is more awful than her, she’s delusional.

oxymoron
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

The price of food in Big Shitties will finish off the poor, except for illegal migrants who get food cards, free hotels, free medical care, drivers licenses and the right to vote for MOAR.

jb-hb
    Participant

https://i0.wp.com/www.barnhardtmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/img_5789.jpg?w=518&ssl=1

jb-hb
    Participant

https://i0.wp.com/www.barnhardtmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/img_5716-1.jpg?w=559&ssl=1

jb-hb
    Participant

https://i0.wp.com/www.barnhardtmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/img_5725.jpg?w=520&ssl=1

zerosum
    Participant

drama

How did Trump get a bloody right ear?

jb-hb
    Participant

https://i0.wp.com/www.barnhardtmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/img_5209-1.jpg?resize=768%2C505&ssl=1
    https://i0.wp.com/www.barnhardtmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/img_5166-1.jpg?resize=768%2C544&ssl=1

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Trump Shot at in rally in Pennsylvania. Breaking news. Blood noted on right ear. (RT)

jb-hb
    Participant

https://i0.wp.com/www.barnhardtmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/img_4996-1.png?w=400&ssl=1

tboc
    Participant

this August a human being born at the beginning of Desert Shield will be thirty four years of age. A human being born at the beginning of Desert Storm will be thirty three years of age in January.

there has not been a day of these humans lives that the US or a member of the 42 nation coalition that initiated Desert Shield has not abused a child and lied about that action. Human beings thirty four years of age who have not been heard a single truthful statement from the US or her NATO allies their entire life.

some of you have children between thirty five and forty five have any of you told them the truth? “How noble in invention” – it’s a domino effect, you, your children, your grandchilden

just to be sure you know my position – Joe is responsible for more people in the military industrial concentration camps, the private prison industry, than anyone on the stage at the moment
    “What a piece of work”
    How many of my generation are just having a bad acid trip flashback? At least that would be an excuse for their insanity.

aspnaz
    Participant

Trump assassination attempt, the assassin got away and the patsy died, the only failure was the snipper miscalculated the wind speed. The question is whether this was a CIA assassin or a private assassin. We already know that it was paid for by a Democrat supporter, after all, if Trump is killed then the whole election is thrown open and the Democrats would have a bigger chance of success.

I am sure this is all a part of the Democrat plan, they are going to kill Trump. They have to do it before the election otherwise they are toast.

aspnaz
    Participant

Of course, they may simply be wanting to start a shooting war between Democrat supporters and Trump supporters, enough violence to justify postponing the election. Something big is in the works, they did not put on this show of revealing Biden to be mentally disabled without it being part of a bigger and more awful plan. And that assassination shot was too close to be a warning, that was there attempt to start some real violence in society.

I blame the Soros supporters, they are wanting to destroy America, the people are allowing them to do it. They are already genociding the palestinians, it will soon be time for the whites of America to take the bullet.

TAE Summary
    Participant

It is reported that Trump was shot in the ear by Mark Violet, and Antifa member.

Here’s a bit of rhyming history:

On 7 April 1926, Violet Gibson shot Mussolini, Italy’s National Fascist Party leader, as he walked among the crowd in the Piazza del Campidoglio in Rome after leaving an assembly of the International Congress of Surgeons, to whom he had delivered a speech on the wonders of modern medicine. Gibson had armed herself with a Modele 1892 revolver disguised in a black shawl. She fired once, but Mussolini moved his head at that moment and the shot hit his nose; she tried again, but the gun misfired. Gibson was almost lynched on the spot by an angry mob, but police intervened and took her away for questioning. Mussolini was wounded only slightly, dismissing his injury as “a mere trifle”, and after his nose was bandaged he continued his parade on the Capitoline Hill.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

@aspnaz

Pay attention to aspnaz.

Long before today I informed y’all that i live and work in Butler PA more than half the week.
    VA Butler.
    I shop at the market across from the fairgrounds.

I watched from about 556 PM and almost tired of waiting when The President showed up at 602 PM.
    I stopped watching around 616 PM

aspnaz has got it right.

Oroboros
    Participant

AI

A recent MIT study found that a single data center consumes electricity equivalent to 50,000 homes. Estimates indicate that Microsoft, Amazon, and Google operate about 600 data centers in the U.S. today…

So let me do the math

The 600 current data center run by Coporate Mafia use the same amount of electricity as 30,000,000 average Duh’merican homes.

Sounds like the homes will be shut off if the grid gets stressed in the near to medium future.

As AI ‘data centers’ goes Frankenstein batshit, it’s electric demands approaches using up the Entire Grid at the expense of The Little Useless Eaters.

Duh’mericans are way, way too stupid to see this one coming.

Even it were posted on tens of thousnds of billboards blanketing the country.

Like IN-YOUR-FACE on public bill boards:

You will have no electricity, we the Government, have allocated it ALL to AI

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Let’s party like there’s No Tomorrow

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

You’re no friend to Americans, and have never expressed anything but hatred and contempt for us as we try to regain control of out nation from the hands of monsters, so you have no right to sound off on this topic. Your best strategy at this time is to just fade into the background for a few days and remain unobtrusively silent. Or better yet, just disappear and let some other troll have a go. It is blatantly obvious that you are proactively hostile to our best interests and look only to turn the dialogue to serve your agenda that you’re afraid to be honestly forthright about. Lowering your profile at this dangerous moment would be the smart move.

But we all know that you’re not prone to taking good advice, so you won’t take it this time either. Alright, give it your best shot, but it’s probably going to get you fired.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Candace Owens has the best coverage at this time, at https://www.youtube.com/live/3rteunV3sxY?si=yxmPD_zdd0lPZ5sh

Most interesting is the red headed redneck interview by some dolt with a fuzzy microphone and a cameraman who apparently doesn’t know how to swing a camera angle when he’s told to. Anyway, the witness says that he saw the shooter, with rifle clearly in hand, clamber up a building and make his way across the rooftop for several minutes in broad daylight. The witness says the cops (who look like State Troopers) and Secret Service totally ignored him. So that means they were following orders and that this was just Dallas 2.0 all over again.

Listening to the tape of the actual shooting notice that the 5 or so initial shots taken by the sniper are followed instantaneously by a couple short bursts of automatic weapons fire that blew the shooter’s head off a split second after he shot Trump. To do that they had to have the bastard already in their sights, so one one must wonder why they didn’t light him up a second earlier and prevent the assassination attempt in the first place.

Oh, yeah, now I get it. No need to interrupt the job before it’s done and no one’s going to interrogate that asshole now.

That nonsense about Trump being hit by glass shards from a stray bullet hitting teleprompter is just stupid. The teleprompter (if there even was one) would have been on the News camera side of his head, and the wound was caused to the OPPOSITE side of Trumps head.

It’s so humiliating being manipulated and lied to by incompetent clowns. Ah, well. Let’s settle back and listen to the bullshit start to fly. I just hope that the devil gives Lee Harvey Oswald a video screen and a break from his daily routine so that he can watch the show from his little corner of Hell. That would be a cruel torture all in itself.

Oroboros
    Participant

AI interacting with Duh’public

It’s not what you think….

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@Oroboros

An interesting logistics angle to that electricity consumption by Data Centers is that Data Centers need Data, and that data comes from those 30,000,000 homes that don’t have any electricity to send in their the data with. Oops!

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Not incidentally, 50 yards is virtually point blank to an average trained sniper, and even a merely good sniper can put 5 slugs through the same bullet hole in a couple of seconds at that range. I doubt that the Blob would trust a job of this importance to a merely good sniper, so let’s go with the assumption that they called in a seasoned professional.

To make a long conspiracy theory short, the shot that clipped Trumps ear was aimed to be an instantaneous kill shot, which would have dropped like a sack of potatoes if he had not rapidly turned his head by about 45 degrees in the split second just prior to the first shot. Watch those moments in the film again, because that is exactly what he did. Either providence or situational awareness caused the Donald to snap his head around to face the threat at that last critical instant, thereby catching the bullet with his ear instead of his brain stem.

What we just witnessed was a deadly serious attempt that was expected to succeed. Hey, all you private private eyes out there! Better jump on this one quick before the witnesses get accidentally, mysteriously and coincidentally Arkancided. Luckily the current Bozos aren’t as competent as they were in ’63, and they’re in a much bigger rush at the moment, too. Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. Looks like they’ll need a plan C if they’re going to avert disaster in the very VERY near future. Forget about November. We’re talking about THIS WEEK.

Oh, and by the way, didja catch how Trump told them to go fuck themselves? He knows who did it.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

There were at least 3 female Secret Service agents in the detail immediately surrounding President Trump at Butler Fairgrounds.

Secret Service snipers were also present on buildings surrounding Butler Fairgrounds.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Rifle “sniper quality” ~3000 fps

Speed of sound ~1125 fps

Dr D Rich
    Participant

FBI “leading” the investigation.

Given the FBI’s 8 year abuse of President Trump and his supporters that represents an irreconcilable conflict of interest

The picture of Mark Violets is NOT the dead man on the roof shown in the ZH pictures at the scene. That man is slender with straight brown hair.

zerosum
    Participant

The regular MSM bobblehead Trump haters are muted.

John Day
    Participant

Trump down
    Trump back up

John Day
    Participant

Trump back up

Oroboros
    Participant

@D Benton Smith

Irony is delicious

Can I please have more Master….

In other news, the Cascadia fault has been acting up for the past few days. In Vancouver. Twenty or so 4+ and larger earthquakes since 3 July.

Oroboros
    Participant

Trump should put a diamond stud in his new ear hole

In the Empire of Lies All Roads Lead to Nowhere

In the Land of the Blind, the One Eyed Man is King

Block out the Haters

Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.