Debt Rattle July 16 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 16 2024

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

@oxymoron
    Oops, my apologies!. In reading your FULL post I see that we share the same reality on that adrenochrome issue. Sorry. I should be more careful.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Ukraine’s intelligence sources are “taking credit” for botched assassination attempt on trump. How Lame is that? CIA needs better talent on their Ukraine PsyOps & Propaganda Desk.

tboc
    Participant

after carefully considering the script, the staging, the lighting, the orchestration and timing there is only one organization that could pull this BS off credibly
    The Vatican
    We have the funny hats, several miracles, a crucifixion, revivification and an ordination. All of this accompanied by dogma, doctrine and ritualized worship. Denial of a false prophet(Joe Vigano Biden)and a litany of the saints. A college of ring kissing cardinals(NATO/EU) which authorizes an inquisition against against a heretic(Orban). Organized for the the defeat of a devil(Putin). Destruction of Anglo/ Protestantism and conversion by rifle fire as the foundation of the catechism. An organization that knows the long game. The frosting on the cake, submission to patriarchy.

“How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?”
    -Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, ‘A Sign Of Four’.

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. – Thompson

jb-hb
    Participant

Maybe part of the adrenachrome doubt is just …why? Why bother with such ridiculous disgusting effort, what marginal gains are there vs cocaine?

And there’s tradeoffs. If it is the most marvelous thing evar then it is the most horrible thing evar. Monks and stoics who haven’t set their bar for pleasure at its highest setting can enjoy a bird landing on their windowsill or a sunset in a way others can’t.

Or one of the main reasons society is collapsing – the internet and dating apps exaggerate hypergamy out of all proportion, a woman who is only a 6 or 7 out of 10 sleeps with a male 9 or 10 as a one night stand and then stays on her highest setting for the rest of her life, never able to settle down with a fellow 6 or 7, never to have a man of her own, always to share any man she can bring herself to accept – on her highest setting (but never have, only sleep with) with 20-30 women, as if in a harem, but with more chaos and uncertainty, until she hits the wall and cannot compete with younger 6’s and 7’s

Realization she SHOULD settle (ie settle down!) occurs around the time it is too late …because the realization is forced on her BY it being too late. And so saying “I can have it all” and “slut-shaming is misogyny” and just going for the one night stand 9 or 10 leaves her with very little of substance for the rest of her life. Anyone who tells her try stop sleeping around, find a decent dude at your own number or 1 level up/down is just crazy. What are you talking about? I had a 10 right here in my bed!

(the 10 men are either happily married (scooped up by high value women) OR they’re Chad running around having fun with hordes of women inexplicably willing to throw themselves at him because internet and apps and strong, empowered never settle. But why would a 10 that wants to settle down NOT be settled-down? With someone over 7. They’re the ones who hold the cards after all

And that’s just what’s available, found in nature.

A 10 man instead of a matching number on a 10 point scale burns out the romance-receptors sometimes PERMANENTLY. Traditions, it turns out, are solutions to problems we forgot we had. It was never literally about an intact hymen, but maybe women, being half of society, benefitted from standards as well as men? Maybe even arranged marriage was a defense against this awful, despair-inducing cul-de-sac? Your family shops around, negotiates the best-status mate they can for you. Then you have a man that is YOURS and you don’t end up being spat out the middle aged end of a chaotic war of all-women-against-all-women-as-dating. Bad choices happen there too, but statistically, I wonder which ones allow more and which allow less.

How many tiktoks etc are there of women confiding to camera “I’m broken and miserable” citing the dating experience described above? Near-infinite now? And ALSO any old-fashioned moralistic warnings of “that behavior will ruin you” is bad and wrong, sexist. Traditions are just solutions to problems we forgot we had. This is disappointing to an atheist libertine, but there it is. You, I, we, are human and we have a particular nature.

And SELF-avowed ruination resulted from a 1-3 point jump up a 10 point scale????

adrenachrome is presumably 1000 on a 10 point scale? 10,000? what fool would WILLINGLY ruin their life? A nanosecond of it would do so.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Titles:

“Phone of Suspected Shooter Who Allegedly Damaged Trump’s Ear Yields No Clues”

Thomas’s father turned his son in to police earlier in the afternoon on the day of the shooting in Butler.

“Secret Cervix Director Vows to Investigate What Happened But Refuses to Resign”

“Secret Cervix”

“Mad Cow Disease Because PMS was Already Taken”

It’s civil war.
    Don’t kid yourself.
    Here in Butler all the people are depressed about its sudden international notoriety for evenly divided reasons.
    Ppl die during war.
    As the Israelis say to Palestinian parents, “Get over it!”

No reason to fear JD HAMEL IS HERE

D Benton Smith
    Participant

When you cruise the net you use search engines and apps which you think are returning results that you probably think are at least CLOSE to the search results that you asked for.

THAT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE CASE.

The apps, browser and search engines are using carefully (and that’s an understatement if I ever made one) designed algorithms to show you only the results that the algorithm’s designers DESIGNED the algo to send to YOU, as personally tailored for YOUR consumption as possible. The AI isn’t perfect, but it’s as good as they can make it.

In other words :

The internet’s various services are telling DIFFERENT stories to DIFFERENT sides (as well as they can design and program it to do so.) You might dismiss the notion that the Bad Guys would go to so much trouble. To which I would have to ask, well how many of the marbles are we playing for? Oh! Is this “game” being played for ALL of the marbles? Well in that case then I reckon that the effort the Bad Guys would go to are pretty much as much effort as they can POSSIBLY muster up.

So yeah, a big part of the reason that the deranged ‘Left’ is deranged in the first place is because they are being spoon fed with data that is DESIGNED to derange their already feeble little brains. Take that into account. It’s why Jesus on the cross asked that his tormentors be forgiven “… for they know not what they do.”

More on that later, because as we catch those Bad Guys the question of what to do with them becomes more pertinent, and it is IMPORTANT that we do the right thing with them (meaning: do the right thing, which works, and not do the wrong things that DON’T work.)

chooch
    Participant

Let’s see the photo.

jb-hb
    Participant

I watched a bit of the RNC last night.

One Republican speaker: “America was a racist country. A very very racist country”

WHAT? You want to give that stereotype to the Democrats for free?

I suggest this:

America was a racist country. A very very racist country. Fortunately, we Republicans overcame it

—by Republicans blocking the Democrat push to create more slave states to spread slavery
    — Republicans soldiering on, fighting the good fight against slavery against Democrat successes in suborning the Federal government into support of Slavery such as in the Dredd Scott case
    — Republicans defeating the Slave States, who openly stated in their Declarations of Independence that they had seceded for slavery.
    — Republicans, passing laws to forever outlaw slavery in these united states
    —Republicans standing up against Democrats trying to stop Black voters from exercising their citizenship rights by passing the Civil Rights act of 1957 over their opposition.
    —Republicans, in support of the Supreme Court decision, thwarting Democrat efforts to block integration of schools, even if Eisenhower had to bring in the 101st Airborne with fixed bayonets to defend school children from Democrats, we did it, Republicans, we did it!
    —And through passage of the Civil Rights act of 1964, when 1/3 of Democrats voted against the bill. We were in the minority then, only 33 out of 100 seats, but by god we got that bill passed with 4/5 republicans pulling for civil rights.

And today, the Democrats again want to judge people based on immutable characteristics, elevate these to primary overriding importance, run our governments, businesses, and social institutions on that basis – just like in dark days we Republicans fought to end.

Try something like THAT you idiots. “America was a very very racist country.” Are you with BLM-Antifa? Do you hate your own party, hate winning, love punching yourself in the face?

Like if you are going to do weird overdone spin, you want to do it on behalf of your political opponents?

jb-hb
    Participant

“….and in 2020, I saw my black brothers and sisters rising up against systemic racism – they’d had enough, folks!! — that they were experiencing in cities all over our land – run by Democrats for the past half century police departments overseen by Democrat city councils and Democrat mayors, operating based on Democrat approved policies and procedures… our black children left unprepared by a school system run by an overwhelmingly Democrat-voting teachers union enacting Democrat promoted policies that made it so every year, education for our aspiring black children was worse than the year before…”

Right, Republican? Want to try any of THAT? No, just get up and say on international television your unqualified, non partial condemnation of your country?

Your candidate got shot. Do you think you might want to take off the kid gloves and run with “Democrat = racist” and then when they object to “improper tone” or say such talk is violence, just keep hammering away at their hypocrisy? No? You want to NOT do the obvious thing, the thing it is TIME for, prefer punching yourself in the face? We Republicans ALSO hate America?

Oroboros
    Participant

@Dr D Rich

“Secret Cervix”

Hahahahahahahaha!

Good one.

When it comes to hard core security assets, I’ll have the Testosterone please, thank you very much.

“Do you want fries with that?”

Yes

jb-hb
    Participant

better yet

“…even if Eisenhower had to bring in the 101st Airborne with fixed bayonets to defend school children from Democrats — and we sure could use SOME kind of defense for school children from Democrats again today, couldn’t we folks? Couldn’t we? (arms raised in “amirite?” gestire, knowing look, waits for massive applause to die down…) — but we did it, Republicans, we did it! We made school integration happen…. Republicans – AMERICANS have so, so much progress in civil rights to be proud of.”

Republicans: retarded losing losers who love losing.

Oroboros
    Participant

Dr D Rich
    Participant

@oroboros

I definitely can’t take credit for Secret Cervix.
    Brilliant imagery out of recent events belongs to someone else.

I do know my older sister and grandmother laughed heartily at the PMS-Mad Cow Disease quip.

John Day
    Participant

I contribute this to the commentariat:
    JFK Jr. and the Jewish Curse on the Kennedys
    https://www.unz.com/article/jfk-jr-and-the-jewish-curse-on-the-kennedys/

Dr D Rich
    Participant

More titles:

“Mostly  Peaceful Attempted Assassination”

“It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own self-interest

“What we want from the butcher, the brewer, and the baker are beef, beer, and bread, not for them to be fabulously wealthy shop owners”

And for not begrudging them their pursuit of profits above all else we got in return fabulously wealthy shop owners, exorbitantly price eats and drinks and their self-interest shoved in our faces as if they were bestowing benevolence on the serfs.

tboc
    Participant

you guy’s really should get out of the cave every now and then – Socrates

WES
    Participant

Speaking of Ike, the damaged aircraft carrier, has anyone seen any news or pictures of Ike’s extended visit to Germany for repairs?

Gold making USDs push up daisies today.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Doctors, nurses and hospital administrators are the worst purveyors of this faux benevolence……. and overpriced healthcare

tboc
    Participant

One Republican speaker: “America was a racist country. A very very racist country”

quite a few citizens of the US still believe the US Civil War was about slavery
    about the same number as believe there are two politcal parties in the US
    that number of citizens is smaller than the number who believe there was once a free press
    and that number is dwarfed by the number of dumbasses that think The United States should be a democracy.
    Never forget the same group that determines the majority counts the votes
    and you can be sure that the majority of the putzez calling for democracy don’t know a single Boss Tweed quote or Stalin’s infamous perspective on voting
    Opinions might be compared to elbows, most everyone has a couple of em
    bein’ white don’t getcha into the Massah Club, that requires mastering the art of fellatio and tea bagging or the ability to comb your eyebrows with your tongue and being, as Lowell George put it, “Willin”
    the only way to win is not to play, knowing no one gives a fuck about you – not even you if your peers think you are a success

as Samuel Jackson phrased it in Pulp Fiction – “English motherfucker, do you speak it?”

Dr D Rich
    Participant

…more and more and more Titles:

A Time of Shame and Sorrow: When It Comes to Political Violence, We All Lose

By John W. Whitehead and Nisha Whitehead

Who is the we doing the losing?
    Certainly not Obama nor Bush2 who authorized and politically benefitted (each enjoyed 8 years in office) from killing many, many people. Again, Obama’s authorization to kill US citizens 9yo Nawar and 16yo Abdulrahman al-Awlaki stand out as the most heinous of many heinous acts. Obama will never rot in a jail until dead because the world, not just the United States lacks the political will and fortitude.

From The Whitehead’s essay:

“There’s a subtext to this assassination attempt on former President Trump that must not be ignored, and it is simply this: America is being pushed to the brink of a national nervous breakdown.”

Really?
    A national nervous breakdown?
    Is being pushed? Passively? Passive voice?

Pushed by whom?

jb-hb
    Participant

quite a few citizens of the US still believe the US Civil War was about slavery

secession was. they told you in their declarations of independence

also, when Eastern Tennessee asked to secede from slave owning Western Tennessee, they were denied. It was self-determination and independence! Rights! (no, not THAT self determination, self-determination to continue owning slaves, independence… to own slaves. Property rights… to human beings)

It was about State’s Rights – except when the Dredd Scott ruling enslaved ALL northerners to enforce slavery for the slave states in states where slavery was ILLEGAL. On pain of penury and imprisonment. Not even just govt authorities. ANYONE AND EVERYONE. Church bells pealing all over the South for this victory over states. This victory of authority over every individual human act of conscience and independent moral thought.

And when West Virginia seceded, Slave Owning Virginia was like, oh ho, Self Determination, our most valued precept! Just Want To Go On Your Own Way. Godspeed and our blessings upon you? Cosmic coincidence, nope.

POWER determined whether East Tennessee could not or West Virginia could secede – a right the slave states said people had!!! If the slave states had the power to STOP this right, they DID.

The war as opposed to secession? Ask the people who chose to start firing. After Bleeding Kansas, beating a defenseless old man almost to death with a cane merely for thinking you are doing something evil by being pro-slavery – what an insult to “honor” – to enslaving the entire North to pro slavery laws, on and on. Once they started firing, we’d already had enough.

Much like the mind-possessing body-enslaving Witches in Harvey Weinstien’s acolyte’s Acolyte, couldn’t imagine being confronted with a peer opponent. Every previous compromise and backing-down only adding to the impression one was confronting spineless cowards. FAFO.

Oroboros
    Participant

So I was looking to the stars for divine guidance on Humanities short comings.

A message, a sacred sign, something to pin some hope on.

I thought, Crop Circles, that’s the ticket!

The Holy Hummer

Shiva on My Mind

A High Sperm Count

The God’s of Country & Western

Oroboros
    Participant

Homer

Snoop

Mr. House
    Participant

“POWER determined whether East Tennessee could not or West Virginia could secede”

I think you made his point for him.

Mr. House
    Participant

The corporate system is doing currently what it has always done, protect its power. The Civil War was about power, nothing more nothing less. The slavery addendum was so that people could pretend that morals and virtue had something to do with it and those 600,000 didn’t just die for powers sake.

jb-hb
    Participant

“POWER determined whether East Tennessee could not or West Virginia could secede”

I think you made his point for him.

You are missing a key element to this situation.

The people of these regions wanted to secede.. FROM THE CONFEDERACY

jb-hb
    Participant

The Civil War was about power, nothing more nothing less

The declarations of independence of the Confederate states are on record. They TELL YOU the secession was for slavery. You can only remain unaware of this by refusing to read them

The US Postal Service continued to deliver mail after secession. Lots of correspondence between leaders of the North and South which have been preserved and are available to anyone to read. The Southerners TELL YOU their reasons.

And just look at their actions. “self-determination” but not for thee. For rights. What rights? Property rights. What property rights? Rights to human property. State’s rights to what? Determining what is property and property rights. they TELL YOU SO.

Oroboros
    Participant

Maybe a troll but still hilarious

So Secret Service didn’t post anyone on the roof because they might fall?

Hahahahaha

WTF

Mr. House
    Participant

” I would save the Union. I would save it the shortest way under the Constitution. The sooner the national authority can be restored; the nearer the Union will be “the Union as it was.” If there be those who would not save the Union, unless they could at the same time save slavery, I do not agree with them. If there be those who would not save the Union unless they could at the same time destroy slavery, I do not agree with them. My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause. I shall try to correct errors when shown to be errors; and I shall adopt new views so fast as they shall appear to be true views.

I have here stated my purpose according to my view of official duty; and I intend no modification of my oft-expressed personal wish that all men every where could be free.”

jb-hb
    Participant

When POWER determined whether East Tennessee or West Virginia could secede FROM THE CONFEDERACY, you purposely step over the point:

These “self-determination” Southern champions “fighting against power” blocked self-determination wherever power allowed them to do so.

Cosmic coincidence, those regions who wanted to have Slavery be illegal were those regions they didn’t want to act on the basis of self-determination.

Mr. House
    Participant

JB HB, why won’t the system reform itself now? The rules, as stated said you go bankrupt thems the breaks. Why did we bail out those banks in 08? The reason we’ve all been coming here for over a decade. What is debt in our society for those who wield it? Why did we gin up hysteria in 2020? None of these things were because of power? Why do marriages end? Why do friendships end? Power, the one common thread in all human disputes.

Oroboros
    Participant

Trump shooter

Didn’t fall far from the tree

Just sayin’

Mr. House
    Participant

Would you say the balance of power between males and females is equal in our current day (since you ranted about it earlier)?

jb-hb
    Participant

Lincoln wasn’t an idiot and wanted to abolish slavery on the British model rather than have a Civil War killing hundreds of thousands of people? Gasp, he must have been pro slavery.

Republican party forms on the basis of anti slavery

Republican wins presidential election

Slave states secede in response

Slave states TELL YOU in their declarations of independence, correspondence of their leaders, diaries, op-eds in newspapers etc, near-infinite explanations on WHY so you ought to have no illusions

But Lincoln prefers to preserve the union – ie NOT have war.

The South had already invaded Cuba several times attempting to set up more slave states. The idea of a Manifest Destiny, expansion southward to the Magellan, to establish an empire of slavery was making the rounds.

There are some compelling quotes along those lines from Lincoln about what happens if the Confederacy goes their own way – you’re unaware of them? You ARE aware of them but cherry pick these others disingenuously?

Oroboros
    Participant

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Mr. House
    Participant

You live in a giant high school, was power wielded by popular kids in high school? That is human nature, and you will never change it. A very rare small number of people on this earth can probably wield power in the name of justice. It’s like a comment you see on those videos you watch about women on youtube. “not all women are like this” (said in disgust) but enough of them are that it is a problem.

We’ve overplayed our gimmicks
    We go where we’re not wanted
    We try to gather mimics
    And we keep them sorely daunted

We’ve killed for loot and treasure
    All boundaries get erased
    We sell our souls for pleasure
    While our friendships are defaced.

The future signals what we have in store:
    We will not be an empire anymore.

Mr. House
    Participant

I”m not even sure what you’re arguing dude. The war wasn’t about power but pure unblemished morals?

jb-hb
    Participant

I”m not even sure what you’re arguing dude. The war wasn’t about power but pure unblemished morals?

You think if power determines who wins or loses, that it is ABOUT power?

I talk about my Volga-Deutsche family here because it’s most relevant to current-year marxism, but the other side of my family were devout protestant dutch, practically straight off the boat, strong believers in the equality of men under God.

WE’RE the reason you lost Missouri almost instantaneously upon starting the war. We’re the ones who steamrolled you in the West while McClellan and others were gazing at their navels.

We joined to end slavery AND WE DID. Lost lives, limbs, sanity. “it wasn’t about slavery” but we sang anti-slavery songs as we marched TO OUR DOOM. And then we ended slavery, cosmic coincidence.

And they TOLD YOU why they did it. What their exercise of power was FOR. You have to refuse to read their own words to not know.

Mr. House
    Participant

The war was fought over who would control the federal government, nothing more nothing less. You disagree? My family fought for the north by the way.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 134 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.