Debt Rattle July 17 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 17 2024

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    citizenx
    Participant

Dr D- Fuck you and get a life.
    How is it to be addicted to this crap, waiting every day for Santa to bring you the news so you can what ?
    Pretend your life is meaningfull here on the interweb spouting bs ?

Translation: We’ll never really be sure if Trump staged his own photo op. Let’s just stop looking.

Dr Dickinmouth – it’s not like Trump has been harrassed and villified as the next best Hitler for 8yrs ? It’s not like 100’s of millions of retarded Libs froth at the mouth and launch into TDS syndrome at the mere mention of… TRUMP. Nor did those 100 of millions of lost souls wish his head was blown off…

Get a f’n clue Dr Dick and balls in mouth. So you, a pathetic loser who clings to tae every f’n day- hints that it was all just a photo op ? FUCK YOU DR D

I’m no fan of trump, never voted for the dude- but for fucks sake… They want Trump dead, and they are miserable that he was not killed a few days ago- that’s enough for me, as were the russia gate insanity and the lockdowns etc…

Democrats and Liberals are evil retarded scum. So it was all faked for Don to get a photo op huh ?
    GO FUCK YOURSELF RETARD> Dr D

You have zero ability to discern shit after that assertion. Trump benefits SOOOOOOOO IT MUST BE FAKE ?

Regardeless of anything else out of your shithole mouth- Trump made it to President, hes not a quitter, and he blew the lid off the regimes scams… and they want him dead and gone. That is far more real and credible than any of your analyst vomit you spew here like a pathetic loser, every f’n day.

Life is funny- and you’re pathetic.

Dr. D
    Participant

Relax. “Chill, Winston…” –Lock, Stock

Stop looking emotionally and look at the evidence. Does ANY of the shooting, the shooter make any sense? So if you were Secret Service, this is how you would do it?

Let’s say this is your “Stochastic Terrorism”; lying really has caused the whole left to keep arming and shooting Trump everywhere he goes for eight years — although mostly we’ve never seen that, so why now? They appear to be big mouthed cowards who would never keep their word and flee to Canada, never take pot shots even in the Streets of NY, so why now?

So Crooks is a real guy, who has no political views and was the worst shot in the county. Not only that, Secret Service was baffled by an amateur that he kept getting caught by them with a AR15, rangefinder, and a ladder in his hands, but ALSO a bicycle, and a backpack. This is how the Secret Service “Lets it happen”, by seeing guys like this, getting them embarrassingly on camera, all on record so uncomfortable questions can be asked, and if he misses, all of them will be in a noose.

OR: Crooks was known to them, either hired or they found out somehow. Then they HELPED a guy with no political views, worst shot in the county, no training, do the same thing, with it all on camera recorded, so uncomfortable questions could be asked later when he misses the shot, and they’re all in the noose.

No? THEN IT’S NOT STOCHASTIC TERRORISM. Maddow, Morning Joe, and The View didn’t put him up to it. Because Crooks isn’t the real shooter. Obviously. And there IS a real shooter, who’s been TRAINED, somewhere else on site. Obviously. That means some people knew. Obviously. Yet they didn’t get it off, they STILL got tagged on camera, everything went wrong, and are STILL in the noose, obviously. That means there are ALSO good agents on the ground, most probably. So we have good agents AND bad agents both on the ground right then. Now we’re talking.

But that means NOTHING the Left, the Media, anyone has said makes any difference, and your point is now a non sequitur. They HIRED a hit man, Feds HELPED him in, and it’s not Crooks. Yeah, we know. But anyone can do that any time. JFK was much loved, there was no left calling for his death, and still he was shot. The media and the howling turned out is irrelevant. Stochastic Terrorism they tried for 8 years, yes! they tried! turns out it’s mostly not real: they TRIED to get the public to do it organically, on their own, but they wouldn’t and never did. So they hand-placed compliant Secret Service on his detail and HIRED a hit man, and the two are coordinated together.

There’s nothing to the Media or to the cowardly left who have been calling for his death but doing nothing about it, not even getting gun training and buying a can of beans for when Hitler gets into office. That would be self-reliance and they don’t do that. They only use the MEDIA and polarization as CAMOUFLAGE, to hide the hit man they hired with MONEY. In order to steal POWER.

…Don’t help them, them, my man. Don’t buy this trollop that the media had anything to do with it. I can hire a hit man all day, and cheap. Just go down to the Home Depot. No one has to be for or against my target. They’ve never even heard their name before.

That’s what happened here. Half or more of the detail are in on it. A hit man was hired. Crooks is not that guy.

Okay, so IF that is true, why didn’t it work? What was the NON-compliant side, the “Let’s protect Trump” side of his detail doing?

But “Crazed Leftists” have nothing to do with it. Look to the CEO of Raytheon and Ukraine money flows in NATO head office, run from DeutcheBank through Ukraine. Who was the Austin LLC who shorted 12 million shares against Trump 6 hours before? Crooks? I don’t think so.

“Crazed Leftists” “The Media” are their cover and camouflage, don’t help them, don’t allow them to hide behind that story. It makes no sense here.

As for my theory, we’d need to know who shot the bullet, wouldn’t we, we it wasn’t Crooks for reasons above. Trump knew something but also couldn’t avoid letting it play out, and IF ANY of his team knew ANYTHING, — and it’s hard to see how they didn’t — then why wasn’t he off stage? We are hearing it was put up on the all-open channel. Minutes, even more than a half-hour before.

So again, I’m not saying there wasn’t an assassination attempt — there was. And what is Trump supposed to do about it? Accuse Joe Biden and the Secret Service? Never be seen in public again? No, he has to. So my theory is, his people knew a REAL shooter was in play. Let’s be generous and say, they needed to catch him in the act but something went wrong. All the bullets were real. They would STILL have to be complicit — so to speak — because they knew ANYTHING.

Let’s put it another way: do you think there are credible threats, bomb call-ins etc for every Trump event? Yup, probably EVERY ONE. But he goes on anyway. Why? Isn’t he complicit to anything that happens then? It’s it then his fault? How is this different? He has a credible call-on there’s a sniper in play. He goes on anyway. He knows half his people have been swapped out that morning, meaning almost certainly Jill and Joe are in on it. …He goes on anyway.

How is it even POSSIBLE he doesn’t know? No, that’s nearly impossible. And same with his crew. How is it POSSIBLE for it to be 100% of anything, either all-good team or all-bad team. No, that’s impossible. It’s a mixed team, just as we saw as things happened. SOME called it in. SOME ignored it. SOME tackled him. SOME hid. Mixed team.

If Trump didn’t know this was happening, was more than usual danger this time, he’s a lot dumber than I gave him credit for. I have to stand by “Let it play” because what’s the alternative? When there is a REAL SHOOTER, and a REAL hired hit man out there? And maybe something went wrong. Maybe all the bullets were real. Maybe a guy they thought was honest, wasn’t, and flipped sides last second. I don’t know. But when I can tell both sides knew, then why would it be outrageous or even immoral to respond? If they both knew, why would my go-to be to believe in all the world’s luckiest coincidences?

Didn’t know this was all so complicated. Seems so straightforward to me.

Viewing 2 posts - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.