Debt Rattle July 18 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 18 2024

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    aspnaz
    Participant

Michael Reid said

You would think that data sheets for integrated circuits would be but they are not necessarily true.

Tell me about it. This is really frustrating. They contain many innocent mistakes but worse, they also leave out unfavourable information. Even their provided spice models are frequently too complimentary and do not reflect real life. The simulations are good as a first step, but it will be a long time before you can throw away your oscilloscope.

Oroboros
    Participant

John Travolta as a Secret Service Agent

Hahahahahaha!

https://x.com/i/status/1813906157385523443

Oroboros
    Participant

NEWS FLASH:

New Disney Block Buster Game Changer!

WES
    Participant

If AP is correct, Joe has dropped out of the race?
    Could be fake news.
    Or fake fake news.

WES
    Participant

Trump Staging Assassination:

If Trump was staging a fake assassination attemp, you can be sure the Republicans, Democrats, and the deep state would have quickly ound out and happy turned it into a real assassination!

Of all of the actors involved, Trump controlled the least number of people on the ground in Butler, Pennsylvania.

So Trump had the worst odds of successfully staging a fake assassination.

Trump’s enemies, however had by far the best odds to stage a successful assassination.

So they did!
    Since failure wasn’t an option, their script only covered Trump being dead!

John Day
    Participant

Trump tells the story of his day at the assassination-attempt. https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/18/politics/video/donald-trump-republican-national-convention-speech-digvid
    4 minutes is good, but enough.
    I saw some of the later part of his speech. Still a narcissist, but mellower and happier, and says “love” more. Life was paradise in America under his admin, best ever…Stull wants to beat Iran; wants to build an “iron dome” so that nobody can hit the US, and so on.
    I’ll read the summaries tomorrow.
    Bedtime for Bonzo…

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Trump reaction….Narcissistic mortification

The world will get to see in time two famous men recover from psychological injury:
    The first, Julian Assange’s recovery from sustained, unremitting abuse, isolation and threat of death from the world’s superpower. The most likely outcome major depression, chronic anxiety and PTSD.
    The second, Trump’s abrupt, violent and very public confrontation with mortality. As other writers detailed, President Trump not only confronted imminent death, but the betrayal by a young American citizen, the Secret Service’s inept protective detail, the failure of his private security team, the stupidity of local and Pennsylvania state police AND most consequentially the possible conspiratorial behavior of institutions know to be hostile to home before during and after his presidency, namely the FBI, CIA, and Department of Justice.
    Narcissists like Trump never emerge Christ-like or saintly from such crises. He only knows projection. He correctly fears for his family and personal wellbeing

citizenx
    Participant

at 2’55 sec in video you will see a head blown open by a bullet, presuming the fire chief.

WARNING graphic

citizenx
    Participant

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=P3N6CV2owsY

blocked fast

citizenx
    Participant

nope still there just hit the link to “Watch on youtube”

citizenx
    Participant

With so many mistakes having been made, you are led to ask whether so many coincidences are possible and if not, then was the entire event simply theatre and not real.

There is no way of using your cognitive skills to determine whether it is real or fake. You have to accept that you will never know.

Unless you were there

I disagree.

trees make a loud sound falling… I don’t have to see it to understand that truth.

I can deduce a mans head was blown off by the film, Kennedys too

Mistakes yes, set up probable, lone wolf- unlikely but possible. Staged and completely faked with Trump “in on it” ? No f’n way.

I saw the towers drop, not from 2 planes. Pentagon … a plane ? Highly unlikely. Pennsylvania… a plane sinking into the mud and disappearing ? Hahahahahahaha NO.

Bldg 7 ? hysterical.

The current cognitive dissonance of take a selfie to prove you were there is insane. Western minds have become broken… I reject cognitive dissonance and concensus reality and reality tv. So whatever.

I also reject the current loss of humanity, dignity and insanity that currently plagues the West.

Just as there are lies and propaganda, there is also truth and reality- which do not just disappear because you are not omnipotent or omniescient.

Go sit under the stars on a warm Summer night…quiet your mind and find some truth.
    Awe and reverence are innate…

aspnaz
    Participant
    D Benton Smith
    Participant

@aspnaz

Makes sense.

Is your endorsement of “Trump staged it” a confession to mental deficiency or a plea for help?
    I’m not saying the Blob didn’t stage it (but “Job well done!” to them if they pulled off anything THAT perfectly). What I’m saying is that from a logical point of view the arguments in the article are a dog’s breakfast.

John Day
    Participant

@Dr D Rich: Trump the narcissist seemed to be near tears of joy the first night at the RNC.

He loves “feeling the love”, which he really is doing, more than ever.
    He’s his own unpredictable narcissist, wanting to “bring America together” to love him even better.

Interesting dynamics, no?
    ;-}

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.