Debt Rattle July 20 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 20 2024

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    John Day
    Participant

California Family Appeals Ruling Which Punished 1st Grader For ‘All Lives Matter’ Drawing
    B.B., who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), uses art “as her primary therapeutic outlet for this disorder,” according to the legal complaint that was filed in federal district court on Nov. 6, 2023.
    To support her black friend and classmate who is identified in court papers as M.C., B.B. drew a picture of the two of them, along with two other friends, writing “Black Lives Mater [sic]” at the top. She added the phrase, “any life,” PLF said.
    “B.B.’s intent was to show children of various races getting along,” according to the legal complaint.
    It was the “any life” qualification that seems to have angered school officials. https://www.zerohedge.com/political/california-family-appeals-ruling-which-punished-1st-grader-all-lives-matter-drawing` lives matter

​ Ultra Processed Foods Make Up 2/3rds Of Diet For Kids In Britain, New Study Reveals
    ​ Ultra-processed foods include ice cream, processed meats, chips, mass-produced bread, breakfast cereals, biscuits and sodas. They make up a “significant proportion” of the diet of kids 11 to 18, according to the Independent.
    ​ These foods have been linked to increase risk of obesity and heart disease, the report notes, due to their high levels of saturated far, salt and sugar additives.
    ​ The Independent reported that ultra-processed foods often contain additives like preservatives, emulsifiers, and artificial colors and flavors that are not commonly used in home cooking.​ https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ultra-processed-foods-make-23rds-diet-kids-britain-new-study-reveals

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Meanwhile Israel’s and Judaism’s annihilation of the Palestinians proceeds apace and Speaker of The House Mike Johnson does his part laying down the flak for Benj Netanyahu as Mike’s son Jack sails in Harm’s Way around terror ridden Annapolis Maryland. (Catch my breath)

War on behalf of Israel seems increasingly to be America’s path as noted previously by aspnaz and Anglin.
    Events point in that direction…boots on the ground for Israel but not Mike Johnson’s son’s boots, I bet.

No favoritism for Jack, Mike’s son. No Siree! That’s a violation of the UCMJ.

Jack Johnson was selected for nomination to the academy by Louisiana U.S. Sens. Bill Cassidy and John Kennedy after being recommended by panels of retired military officers designated by both offices. Johnson’s staff said neither panel was informed of his family connections until after his selection

And what is SOTH Mike Johnson up to these days of increasingly impoverished electorate and national crises bordering on Civil War Redux?
    Well, Mike isn’t using his power to obtain an Annapolis appointment for his son. Rather SOTH Johnson is laying down Suppression fire and launching flak for Israel’s Netanyahu address to Congress by threatening Congressman with arrest. Does Jackass Johnson know he’s violating the Constitution, the rule of law by suppressing the Speech and Debate Clause for a hostile foreign actor, Netanyahu?

Here’s Mike’s threat;

There are a number of Democrats in the House who have said they’re going to boycott that event. Some others may protest,” Johnsons told an audience of the Republican Jewish Coalition on the sidelines of the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee earlier this week.

“We’re going to have extra sergeants at arms on the floor. If anybody gets out of hand… We’re going to arrest people if we have to do it,” he added.

And what the Zerohedge article forgot to include was this closing statement to The Republican Jewish Coalition.
    Mike SOTH Johnson said: “And make no mistake I WILL also arrest you bad Jews who protest our President and Leader Benjamin Netanyahu!”

Just kidding.
    Of course he didn’t mean to say that.
    Sacrilege.

A rebuttal lukewarm as always

Congressional Progressive Staff Association’s letter, it reads as follows: 

“Citizens, students, and lawmakers across the country and the world have spoken out against the actions of Mr. Netanyahu in his War on Gaza,” the letter says.

“Israelis have been protesting in the streets for months, decrying his failure to negotiate a ceasefire and release of hostages. We hope you will join your fellow Members of Congress in protest at his speech or in refusing to attend it.”

It’s the dialectical.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/speaker-johnson-threatens-arrest-lawmakers-who-disrupt-netanyahus-congress-speech

Dr. D
    Participant

“The drone was found in Crooks’ Hyundai Sonata.” But he ALSO had a backpack and bicycle? Wait: he HAD to have had a car and no bicycle since he lives 50mi away. AND a backpack? Backpacks aren’t allowed on site. He’d be picked instantly.

Clayton, Water Tower:

Finally somebody looking. Besides the roof, that’s the 2nd place any moron would set up if allowed. Now: just because he’s on the tower doesn’t mean he’s the bad guy. IF I were setting up Team Trump, I would set up MY sniper, counter-sniper on the water tower. (or one of them) Why? Because I’m outside of any threats, unlikely there are shots from behind me, and I’m an expert, best sniper in America, best paid, best supported, and no one has elevation over me: I’m shooting DOWN on everyone.

Okay, so we have Crooks…somewhere. He’s drawing attention for somebody, for some reason. Then we have a shooter IN the building, shooting UP past Trump and into the top railing of the stands. Then we DEFINITELY have a dead guy on the roof. Actually that sounds reasonable.

So, they know something’s afoot, they are watching the roof sniper, thinking it’s under control? It IS under control? Pick your own adventure. But then, Pop! A real shooter opens the window from INSIDE Secret Service HQ and fires. Snipers are like, Say what? Guy on roof gets shot, guy on water tower also shoots. (Martensen’s quite strange run of gun audio.) Guy on tower – DEFINITELY Trump’s guy, whether he failed at his task of protecting or succeeding – disappears again, and as expected, somehow nobody bothers to ask! Just like Crook’s photo. NOBODY asks how a kid with no training and no contacts, no political views gets a spell from a traveling wizard and Poof! He’s a sharpshooter! Who has no flinching from his very FIRST human kill! Yup. Got a watertower and magic! Nobody asks! Even when they have 10 witnesses, they’re not recorded and out til now.

Still looking though. As this unfolds, we’re at that point where a ton of chaff evidence pours in. Some true, some not. Important to keep the background: EVERY action of EVERY official – I guess Biden excluded – was guilty as hell and indicating foreknowledge. CONGRESS indicate forethought. Pompeo indicates forethought. Every action of the Service itself indicates extreme foreknowledge and accessory to murder. Every action on the radio shows foreknowledge and surely the radios were on and working and each person THOUGHT they were calling in, not dead air, yet unheard. This does not include the body agents which seem to be behaving normally, even if some had never handled a weapon before. That does not indicate foreknowledge, except by their commanding officer.

Yes, and both running theories (Trump theatre and failed Secret Service assassination) fit fine with that.

While like JB I can’t indicate this being amazingly too perfect in EVERY way, and that’s what set me off initially, I’m not seeing the back-ends I need and may have to switch camps. There is CLEARLY a guy high in the stands. You think they blood-packed him? A: No, because he would be standing in the wrong imaginary trajectory. Also, they would not have also rigged the exploding railing. Why would you? You’d just fake the blood. Dead guy nobody’s seen in the stands? Sure. That seems to be also real, but that’s a location, and evidence, where it’s possible to fake somehow with Blaine magic tricks and F/X. Guy several feet UP? Not so much. And no need.

Story: Guy in stands: Hero! Fireman! The Childrens! Rah rah! Guy on stands: WTF are you? You got hurt, too bad. See what I mean? No interviews, no name, no pre-approved system. In fact, I’m doing this myself: who was the OTHER guy injured? Nobody knows.

So, how about this: We KNOW they were in on it from their AFTER actions, guilty as hell, every word, every action. Cheadle NOT throwing her people under the bus, top indicator. So there IS an assassination.

BUT: you think Trump doesn’t have private guys, Private former Navy SEALS MAGA in plainclothes wandering around? D fuq no: of COURSE he does. So why does he go on?

How about this: THEY know and like I said they have to LET it happen. Because what’s Trump going to do, accuse Biden and the whole Secret Service in public? AND also they know this plot but not the next one? They HAVE to let it play. And so it’s a sting operation: aside from the usual guys, they also have a usual guy in the water tower, looking down. To make it super, extra juicy, make SURE this looks like the dumb-ass play of all dumb-ass plays, no POSSIBLE excuse, a story not even the Morons of America, Inc, could believe, (yet they still believe it) they get Crooks to come in, with a backback, an AR, and a 30-foot ladder, and roll around on the ground with a rangefinder getting filmed for an HOUR.

NOW: US Secret Service HAS to shoot Trump today. Tomorrow he’s nominated and gets a VP. Trump also KNOWS they have to shoot him today. So Crooks is in the way, all day. IF Crooks is taken – ever – USSS has to call off Trump, not on the stage at 11:11, and that’s not their plan. But IF Crooks is out there, rolling around on the ground, then USSS takes the heat they’ve been taking for a week. See?

They –Team Trump in this theory — ALSO know Yearick is the Real shooter, on the roof. They HAVE a plan for him. That’s why Trump’s private team – who would never trust the Secret Service with a taco, duh – let Trump go on the stage. However that works, they already have blanks in the gun, Water Tower boy is going to shoot the f– out of him, whatever. They do not consider him a viable threat. Although Yearick is. He IS a maniac, he IS a felon, he IS a Ukrainian shooter, he HAS a vendetta, and clearly thinks he’s going to drop off the roof and be whisked away by Cheadle.

Problem: Yearick is the patsy. He’s never meant to take the shot. A second before Yearick is set, the guy pops out of US Secret Service Headquarters – a place you can’t search – and fires the five shots. Didn’t see that coming, DID YOU, water-tower boy? Ha ha ha! Yeah, we Secret Service, Pompeo, know all about Trump’s little private team on the side. We got you.
    Now everything’s f’d. Trump gets hit with an ACTUAL bullet – as does the guy in the upper stands – and the counter-sniper who’s been getting orders not to shoot says IDGAF and shoots back at Yearick on the roof. Meanwhile, Water-tower boy, with the different echo and further distance, has seen the real shooter and tried to fire, but only once. Problem is, he’s in the far upper RIGHT behind Trump, so he has poor vantage on that building, although good angle on open ground.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Butler+Farm+Show+Lake/

Got it? Then everyone’s pre-planned things go into play: the Fireman Hero rah rah! Trump having arranged all the flags, all the cameras. The bad guys having demanded super high speed cameras and live coverage because they expected a kill shot, etc. Agents down on the stage are real and did what they do. They only know what the radio tells them, and it’s been not shut off, but live-edited. By someone. My FIRST question after Crook’s photo. So to them this is the first they’ve heard of it, total surprise.

Got it? Does this work pretty well right now?

Oroboros
    Participant

Pat, the secret lowdown on Trump’s inept Secret Service agent

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uI4QYI3foLgX

zerosum
    Participant

A different picture of Trump
    https://www.midfloridanewspapers.com/highlands_news-sun/news/shooting-at-trump-rally-is-being-investigated/article_60064eea-417e-11ef-b20b-efc04654c7c3.html

Shooting at Trump rally is being investigated
    By JILL COLVIN, COLLEEN LONG, JULIE CARR SMYTH, MICHAEL BALSAMO, ERIC TUCKER and MICHELLE L. PRICE Associated Press Jul 14, 2024 Updated Jul 14, 2024

Mister Roboto
    Participant

@Dr. D: That actually comports pretty nicely with the theory sketched out by the author of a spirit-world-oriented substack that I follow. He made this reply to a comment I left wondering if the whole thing might have been “Trump theater” (the colleagues to whom he refers are spirit-beings):

my colleagues said about the assassination attempt: The events are very complex. Three groups were involved. My colleagues didn’t want to say anything more. I thought about who these three groups could be. I could imagine the following (warning – it’s just an idea!) and these are my personal thoughts and not information from the spiritual world. The Deep State planned an assassination. The Trump team found out about the plan. But they wanted it to be obvious. So they let the shooter onto the roof. But they didn’t want the shooter to be able to shoot Trump. The shooter should have been eliminated before the first shot was fired. But that went wrong for some reason. It’s possible that the Deep State found out that the Trump team wanted to boycott the assassination with media attention and found a “countermeasure” that allowed the shooter to shoot after all, contrary to the Trump team’s plan. The third group prevented Trump from being killed after all. And the groups would then be spiritual beings. This is just a personal idea of ​​mine and not information from the spiritual world. Greetings Egon

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Who wants to argue against the facts Matthew Thomas Crooks a child of Appalachia was in every way more intelligent, more talented, demonstrated more initiative and time on task completion than the the guy claiming roots in Appalachia while growing outside the Appalachia’s defined limits, the Made Man himself, JD Vance?

JD Vance the last name change, middle name changer and NAM awardee as Marine combat correspondent? Is that an MOS or not?

Easily, arguably Matt Crooks demonstrated far more talent and intellect than the supposedly above average Marines, Scott Ritter and the aforementioned JD HAMEL Vance,, routinely cited on this website as Men Worthy of Citation and fawning Mention.

So Matt’s math skills, rumored, were exactly as I surmised indicative of a deeper, broader, and versatile intellect that makes doughy boys like Vance and Ritter yearn for a different mirror to mask their self-contempt.

How different would the past 8 days and history judged a 20 year old from Bethel Park had Yale, Billionaire Don Trump, The Commandant Marine Corps, Iris Chang, and Peter Thiel’s $200,000,000 dollars all bestowed Made Man Status on Matthew Thomas Crooks instead of JD?

More math.

Trump “chooses” Vance a man half Don’s age.

Power Brokers chose a patsy, fall-guy half the age of Their Made Man, JD Vance.

Two Appalachian Men…how about that?
    Well, one bonafide Appalachian man with bonafide math and hunting skills

WES
    Participant

Dr. D :

I think you are onto the plot!

However you are confusing me somewhat.

I thought Crooks was on the roof (and gets shot by SS sniper) and Yearicks is inside the same building being used as a SS HQ. The water tower sniper is Trump’s.
    %%7)0
    But from reading you 3 times, I am left wondering if it is Yearick on the roof (and shot by SS sniper) and Crooks inside SS HQ building?
    ^
    So how does water tower sniper spot shooter shooting from inside SS HQ building?

Maybe if you went back and added Crook or Yearick names, to the last few paragraphs, then it would help unconfuse me!
    Thanks!

Dr. D
    Participant

Yes. Problem is, we have a picture of a dead shooter. That shooter looks like Yearick. Where is that picture taken? My assumption — thanks to nobody bothering with details, and not to think too hard — is that it’s Yearick on the roof, just as the “Official” story (Except for the name). Crooks never got on the roof. He was hidden in the crowd and his only purpose is to try to dick up the Secret Service so much that they call it off. No idea why Crooks was picked, still makes zero sense. Might fit why his family called tho — still more dicking up the USSS official plan.

That would leave an unknown guy in the windows, after chatting and drinking coffee in Secret Service HQ. But it also explains why they needed “FBI” flag lady (still needs confirm): Yearick is a “Lone gunman” and therefore can’t have in an earpiece to coordinate with anyone. So he can’t very well know it’s on and it’s 11:11. So she indicates and he has 60 seconds to shoot.

Yearick must be an incredible moron, but those type are. Being walked in by USSS, handed a gun, and watching the snipers just let him crawl up the building must have confirmed to him that it really WAS that everyone was in on it. …Except you’re still the patsy and dead men tell no tales, idiot.

That Florida article specifically mentions a total non-sequitur, a guy in a wheelchair getting stuck and helped out an hour later. Is that Crooks? Maybe not literally, but you see my point. And his whole CAR was filled with bombs? Drones? Had forty detonators on his person and in a backpack the size of Mt. Everest expedition? Yeah, what was he going to do, shoot Trump then blow up the corpse? GMAFB. His purpose is to be suspicious. But to WHO, and why? I’m not ruling out he’s a distraction for the Trump side either: they’re chasing their tails and screaming on Crooks while Yearick is up there, and they suspect Trump is on to them so they add a third layer, like Russian nesting dolls. It’s a possibility, but since it brings up every possible question, I’d go with Crooks is suspicious to call off the attempt. If they don’t call it off after that, they’re truly, truly desperate to take the shot and are going to get non-stop investigated and/or perhaps cease to exist.

….Just as they are now. Senate is pissed, not that they dgaf, would shoot any American who ever lived for a nickel, but the USSS protects THEM. Now THEY can’t trust their own bodyguards and screw everything else, THAT bothers them. THAT gets their pea-brained dinosaur attention.

Mister Roboto
    Participant

So if the dead body was Yearick, what happened to Crooks? Since any Internet presence he may have had was clearly erased, I wouldn’t be surprised if Crooks is still alive and has simply faded back into the woodwork. One thing that Chris Martenson pointed out was that that guy on roof had very different looking hair than Crooks’s greasy, uncombed, stringy hair.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.