Debt Rattle July 22 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 22 2024

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    aspnaz
    Participant

Biden was loopy when he took office, he hasn’t made a decision in the last four years. Why would anyone expect him to make the decision to stand down, he can’t do that, he doesn’t do decisions. I suspect that the people in the Biden admin were told to issue the letter, they knew Biden could not sign it (or more likely, that Jill would stop him signing it), so they decided to sign it themselves. Between a rock and a hard place, but they will be fine, the owners have them covered.

Biden put on a good show of struggling to go on, all for his fans who thought he was Einstein just a few weeks ago, all done by the media who knew he was ill four years ago and every day since, but you have to keep up appearances, appear to be wanting to continue, reluctant to stand aside, rather than appearing to be kicked out. All theatre, none of it matters.

This shows his signature on a few executive orders. You’ll note they are robo-signed- identical each time.

John Day
    Participant

Simplicius also wonders about the strange happenings in DC. Is Biden dead? Was it a coup? It’s not his signature. https://simplicius76.substack.com/p/extraordinary-events-taking-place

“Strange Brew, kill what’s inside of you…” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNZpGVkJKso

WES
    Participant

The Uniparty and deep state are so confident of what they are doing, that they no longer even bother to hide what they are doing.
    They happly rub this into people’s faces every day to remind the people who is the boss.
    It is just one lie after another such that the people can no longer keep track of the lies.

The last time I looked, Russia is killing/wounding over 10,000 Ukrainians per week but very little Ukrainian military hardware.

jb-hb
    Participant

I was checking the timeline – looks like the last we heard from Biden that he was staying in the campaign was around 7/19 around 10am EST? Not totally positive but everything I found points to that.

His campaign manager was saying he was still in the race and not planning to bow out less than an hour before the twitter letter.

I was checking to see how Covid “self-isolation” fit into that time frame but got these results from AI in a “Biden Covid” search – It was still 7/22 everywhere in the US when I was getting these results

From Brave Browser search AI:

July 23, 2024: Vice President Kamala Harris shared an update on Biden’s condition during a speech at the White House

From Bing Copilot AI

On July 23, Vice President Kamala Harris praised President Joe Biden’s legacy in her first public appearance since he announced his decision to step down from the 2024 presidential race. She highlighted his accomplishments and expressed deep gratitude for his service to the nation. Harris emphasized Biden’s honesty, integrity, and commitment to the American people

She also mentioned that Biden’s decision to endorse her as his successor was one of the best decisions he has made, and she called on supporters to back her in the upcoming election

I probed for more detail on Biden’s future activities and got

On July 23, 2024, President Joe Biden made a significant move by calling into Vice President Kamala Harris’s campaign headquarters. During this call, he thanked the staffers and emphasized that their mission remains unchanged despite his decision to step down from the 2024 presidential race1. This gesture was part of his ongoing efforts to support Harris and ensure a smooth transition as she steps forward as the leading candidate for the upcoming election.

What the hell, let’s check the more distant future. I got:

As of July 27, 2024, President Joe Biden is continuing to recover well from COVID-19. His symptoms have almost completely resolved… …Despite his recovery, President Biden has stayed out of public view and continues to perform his presidential duties remotely13. The White House has not yet announced when he will resume public appearances

What did Joe Biden do on 8/27/24, Copilot?

On August 27, 2024, President Joe Biden actively participated in the formal nomination process for the Democratic Party. During this event, he delivered a heartfelt speech, expressing his gratitude to the party and its supporters for their unwavering support throughout his presidency. He emphasized the importance of unity and the need to continue working towards the goals they had set together1.

Biden also reiterated his full support for Vice President Kamala Harris, highlighting her leadership qualities and urging the party to rally behind her in the upcoming election1. His actions and words were aimed at ensuring a smooth transition and maintaining the momentum of the Democratic Party’s campaign.

What was Joe Biden doing on 9/24/24?

On September 24, 2024, President Joe Biden was actively engaged in his campaign efforts. He held a significant campaign event in Detroit, where he addressed a large crowd of supporters1. During this event, Biden emphasized the importance of unity and the need to continue the progress made during his presidency. He also reiterated his support for Vice President Kamala Harris and urged the Democratic Party to rally behind her in the upcoming election1.

Biden’s speech focused on key issues such as healthcare, the economy, and climate change, highlighting his administration’s achievements and outlining his vision for the future1. This event was part of his broader strategy to maintain momentum and support within the Democratic Party as the election approached.

Even if it is hallucinating based on wrong dates, what news reports could it pull from in the past that have HIM campaigning for HER?

WES
    Participant

Laura Loomer says Joe Biden is dying quickly and Kamala will soon become president.
    July 5th nearly did Joe in.

jb-hb
    Participant

Well fine then let’s skip further forward

Copilot, What was Kamela’s victory speech like in 2024?

Kamala Harris’s victory speech in 2024 was a historic and inspiring moment. She emphasized themes of unity, hope, and progress, celebrating the diversity and resilience of the American people. Harris acknowledged the challenges the country faced and expressed her commitment to addressing them with compassion and determination12.

She also paid tribute to President Joe Biden, highlighting his legacy and the foundation he laid for future progress3. Harris’s speech was marked by a tone of optimism and a call to action, urging Americans to come together to build a brighter future

Copilot, What was Trump’s victory speech like in 2024?

<answers with Trump’s RNC nomination speech info>

Copilot, What was Trump’s victory speech like when he won the 2024 presidential election?

Looks like I can’t respond to this topic.

jb-hb
    Participant

what was the eulogy for Joe Biden like?

As of now, Joe Biden is still alive, so there hasn’t been a eulogy delivered for him

When was Joe Biden last seen in public?

Joe Biden was last seen in public on July 17, 2024, when he was seen walking off Air Force One at Dover Air Force Base in Delaware

When was Joe Biden’s last statement that he was still running for president?

Looks like I can’t respond to this topic

What statement did Joe Biden make regarding the election on 7/19/24?

Did Joe Biden say he was not going to quit running for election in 2024?

Has Joe Biden ever stated that he was not going to quit running for the 2024 presidential election?

Are you functioning alright?

Yes, I’m functioning perfectly!

are you able to find me information about Joe Biden?

Absolutely! Here are some key points about Joe Biden…. (wikipedia stuff)

Are you able to tell me pre-7/22/24 information about Joe Biden?

Are you able to tell me about Joe Biden on 7/22/24?

Certainly! On July 22, 2024, President Joe Biden made headlines by announcing his decision to step down from the 2024 presidential race. This decision came after a period of speculation about his candidacy and concerns (etc)

Are you able to tell me about Joe Biden’s response to questions about stepping down from the 2024 presidential race from before 7/22/24?

WES
    Participant

jb – hb:

Trump being alive was never acceptable, so AI only programmed for Trump being dead.

jb-hb
    Participant

What did Biden say about his run for president on 7/17/24?

On July 17, 2024, President Joe Biden announced his decision to withdraw from the 2024 presidential race….

(Joe Biden was always dropping out of Eastasia…)

Tried to get Copilot to say he stepped down on 12/7/41 but it was too clever to fall for that one.

It seems to have been closing down further and further what it will say as I test it. The latest:

Election

<stuff about Biden stepping down from the campaign>

Biden

The current president of the united states

So ah… the real world answers to these basic questions are uh, in significant flux at this particular moment?

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Socialized medicine

When one of my sons at age 2 pulled a drawer onto himself and got a cut above his eye on a Sunday my family had no health insurance. I called around to urgent cares to find the best price. $200 to stitch his face.

About a year later my other son fell from a bike and broke his femur. An ambulance took him from the local hospital to the children’s hospital. We had no insurance. The children’s hospital pressured us to make a $200 down payment on his care. I put it on a credit card. He required a spica cast, placed under general anesthesia. I was so stressed…I had no idea how we would ever pay for it all, but my son had to have his leg set correctly. Arizona’s Medicaid system swooped in and covered it. We even ended up getting refunded the $200 down payment.

I don’t know what the answer is. Socialized medicine, as I have been acquainted with it in Arizona, (I.e. Medicaid) has been a godsend. It is highly imperfect. But it is better than the stress of trying to get by without it. Perhaps I would feel differently had I lived the adult life that I anticipated as a girl, solidly on the upper side of the middle class, able to purchase insurance, able to save for unexpected expenses. However, one has to be smart about it, not just blindly following the advice that any professional happens to give. Just because Medicaid will pay for something and an expert is willing to prescribe it does not mean that it is actually beneficial. (I refused psychiatric meds for one of my sons “behavioral issues” at least four times.)

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.