Debt Rattle July 23 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 23 2024

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali The Madonna of Port Lligat 1950   • Does America Have a Future? (Paul Craig Roberts) • Kamala Harris’ Second Presidential Campaign
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 23 2024]

tboc
    Participant

yes there is a spiritual dimension to this moment.
    Boss has put the one who brags about murdering my martyred brother Qassem in the position to “finish the job” at Warp Speed.
    Prepare your blue tarp, there are no light gravity days.
    Cheatle’s handlers have a plan for you. Get a name badge with Crooks on it, your fate awaits.

on a happy note, those who murder children for profit will be more than happy to murder you, another nameless face in a crowd of 7.5 billion investment opportunities. Buy Tesla!!!!!

Oroboros
    Participant

So where is that phucking maggot Alejandro Mayorkas, director of “Dur Fatherland Security”?

He has repeated lie and perjured himself in front of Clown Congress

And the spineless Congress vermin keep bleating about ‘holding him accountable’ but never following through.

A large part of the Butler security detail was Homeland ‘security’ DEI flunkies.

So where’s the contempt charge for Maggotyorkas?

Is he untouchable as a Made Man©?

“Dur Fatherland Security” are Buttplug Thugs®

“Dur Fatherland Security” is at ground zero of the Ritual Humiliation Project against the Duh’merican Sheeple launched after the fake 911 mass murder PR psy-op.

So where’s the Beef?

Congress Vermin ‘investigating’, well, just about anything you can think of.

Oroboros
    Participant

Cheatle the Beetle Beelzebub has to fall on her sword or her entire extended family gets ‘disappeared’.

Hey, it’s just part of the Devil’s Bargain’ she signed on to.

It’s in the fine print of her DEI employment contract.

“You speak about anything other than the Script and you and your family Sleep the the Fishes®

Omertà

omer·​tà ȯ-ˈmer-tä

Italian noun

: Code of Silence

Hey Twat!

It’s getting REAL

Oroboros
    Participant

Alejandro Mayorkas Head of Dur Fatherland Security

Oroboros
    Participant

Another Coincedence

Shazam!

Oroboros
    Participant

So the Presidementia Slo-mo Globo Homo Coup® is proceeding rather smoothly, Not

Again, Ritual Humiliation of Duh’merica

The whole world is watching

They can see the Clown Show Duh’merica has devolved into

They can see that these past 4 years that not only does the Emperor have no clothes, he has no Mind.

Hahahahahahaha!

The World Majority saw this.

The Majority of Duh’mericans missed this.

Hahahahahahaha!

What a Pitiful excuse for a country.

The Global majority also see it as WEAKNESS and a power vacuum (everything we sell sucks)

Duh’mericans are so stupid you can even shame them on the World Stage.

Make mine BRICs thank you

Leave the dying Empire of Lies to stew in it’s own juices

tboc
    Participant

my only question is when during the day was the Crooks boy murdered so the body could be produced for the funeral
    Weapons of Mass Delusion, Weapons of Mass Delusion

https://www
    .nosmokeblown.com/2017/12/how-much-do-535-members-of-congress-cost-american-taxpayers/
    current total is not easily found but in 2014 the total cost of the US legislative branch was $4.1 billion.
    That amount is what is paid each year for the citizens to look the other way. The total fiscal outlay per member of congress was $7,476,635 in 2014.
    As you watch the current performance just remember how much you pay your representatives to be ignorant so you can plead innocence.
    phoenix is quite observant to note we should not seek moral and noble representatives, we don’t

historically societies had whipping boys, progress abounds, now we have whipping girls

tboc
    Participant

a corrupting influence taking the Hemlock Cup graciously

Dr. D
    Participant

“”You’re Full Of Sh*t”: Secret Service Director Grilled, Says Agency Has ‘No Radio Communications’ From Assassination Attempt

So… There wasn’t any radio that day. At all. Riiiiiiight. And nobody recorded it. Riiiiiight. And there were no witnesses. Riiiiight. Sounds legit!

Luongo had a chilling take on it, which I think isn’t even a prospective but he solid opinion: his take was the Elite WANT you to know. They NEED you to know. They want to you know THEY DID IT, we did it IN YOUR FACE, in public, whatcha gonna do about it? That is why it’s all so bad.

Now I don’t happen to agree, Crooks makes literally no sense at all, there are plenty of better ways to get that expression across more accurately than him, BUT: look at the downstream:

They still need some incredibly lame, thin, dumb-ss explantion to tell their idiot base. I mean you can’t tell 70% of Democrats they did it, you just shoot people all day, you’d lose even them. But they’ll believe anything at all, so just make up some s—t. Okay.

Two, the MORE EGREGIOUS it is, the better, because the ENTIRE POINT is a Civil War, and a Civil War the Red-hats start. Then boom, all government soup to nuts swings in against them and you’re off. The worse, more in your face, stupid, unavoidable and hostile it is – and the dumber – the more likely the the Red Hats will take a swing. This is just like Russia in 2022 and I like this theory.

Now this is thin gruel, but leading up to, he was trying to figure out, they put Biden on for debate. WHY? Why then? And after that, sure they were going to remove Biden, but for what? So Trump can win? Worse, nobody was in the least worried about it. Europe, etc, still just marching forward with inevitability because they’re going to win. What? No, because to him this is all a demoralization campaign. Ritual humiliation (and again, the Red Hats taking a swing, or not: as that will show them inept and ineffectual). So Biden leaves, Trump’s dead, we have NEITHER candidate. Overnight.

Both Party Conventions, in a riot. Overnight. America is a clown show, buy Euro-bonds.

And as said elsewhere, we have Haley-Pompeo ticket where the shooting was from Iran, instant war, world war, can’t get our mind off it and back on to fixing this post-facto assassination.

That’s also why it wouldn’t matter if Harris is Candidate: Shes’ the only person in America who is more hated and could lose to Haley. Or Hillary for that matter, still undecided. But you have Neocon, Neocon, Neocon, Neocon. War war war. Nuke, Nuke, Nuke. Too busy to go back and fix it.

Okay, recap: YES it was planned, and everybody’s actions leading up to it – not just CNN with an 8000fps camera – shows it. But THEY DON’T CARE IF YOU KNOW. That’s the whole POINT. They CARE if it’s a Democracy, they CARE if you have power. You don’t, it’s a fascist dictatorship, and the sooner you come to terms with that the better. Then we won’t have to just KEEP whacking people in public, it’s expensive and messy. Get with the program.

As much as all THAT makes perfect sense and is true that to me still makes no sense for Crooks. Like, in public? Have Marco Rubio walk up in public and shoot him in the face. For your plausible Lee Harvey? Set up what we see with 2-3 shooters, Yearick, and let the Autists fight it out where nobody cares inside baseball. That’s still all the deniability you need. Why add Crooks to the menu? And, as someone said, where is he?, ‘cause he ain’t dead on the roof, I guess.

No, it’s not as far out as Tom says, although point well taken. They don’t care if you know. They WANT you to know. They NEED you to know. And as every one of us is smarter than Congress, they have to make it really, REALLY dumb enough for them to understand.

What they want you to understand is: I shoot any body I like, any time I like, and nothing happens. Ever. You can’t even talk about it. If you do, they attack YOU and not me. This is classic narcissistic abuser, pedo-rapist stuff, right up their alley.

On Crowdstrike attack, has to be related to the shooting, cannot possibly imagine how, apparently the error was like the dumbest 101 thing, then compounded with zero checking and quality control. Somehow this is related to that every machine must be visited IN PERSON, so…I dunno, you can add malware if this is your game? You shut down the planet to attack 100 key PCs somewhere, does that make sense? No idea. Here’s what I didn’t know though:

NOT ONLY should Crowdstrike check their d—n work, ya think? Even cursorily, where they’d immediately find it, BUT: EVERY CORPORATION SHOULD TOO. I did not know that. I figured, being credible corporate morons, they’d load anything coming out the rear orifice of Microsoft, McAfee, etc. at 3am. All auto-installed. No. In corporations of any size, OR the IT subsets that service minor businesses, they catch the bundle of updates – even get called in and make it 1st thing in the morning if critical — and TEST them on a bare, empty computer FOR EXACTLY THIS REASON. We’re not talking world-level checks here, just “Does it work in our system?” If it does in even the most cursory way?” fine, we hit print to our organization and it auto-pushes.

Ummmmm….So apparently NONE of these companies do that? At all? Airlines? Hospitals? Governments? The VA? They don’t do even the CURSORY security check that is industry standard? Riiiiight. That’s ABOVE Ceowdstrike making the stupidest error in history of errors, AND being a tippy-top super-trusted place like Ukraine.
    Well! I See no problem here! Clearly you are very serious about Russian hackers! Carry on Christian Soldier.
    What else??

Let’s see: Biden’s resignation was not written as President, or on Presidential letterhead. That’s odd. Are you sure it’s him? Can we have proof of life? Then supporting that, says, “I did awesome, things have never been better, which is why I’m stepping down for the good of the country.” What? Okaaaaaay. Then THAT letter said nothing about Kamala or anyone. A DIFFERENT letter, from a DIFFERENT office and letterhead supported Kamala, that came out after. …Me have the feeling Biden is conflicted about this, not really supporting. WHO came out instantly, First! For Kamala? Well the Clintons of course. Right before the snap convention, on a phone, call, that-will-follow-no-rules. Talk about a smoky back room! Anyone can decide as long as it’s not the Democratic voter. We lock them out. That’s “Saving Democracy!”

So: Is Biden alive? Does the Secret Service have him hung upside down in the basement like MBS did his friends? Did he actually sign that? Does he even know who Kamala is? Trump says Biden never had Covid. Why would I care? What are you even saying? Can we check?

“ America Just Kinda Curious If President Alive” – Bbee

Actually, I’m seeing a lot of this. Lots and lots of sites. Now that WOULD be funny. If Biden died a day before he could sign, then the staffers are all signing his name for him and shuffling offices like Weekend at Bernie’s. If that came out, MAYBE, just MAYBE, it MIGHT crack the egg on how much f—kery the media puts on in the White House every day for the last 40 years. Maybe.

“Proof Of Life? Biden ‘Phones In’ During Harris Campaign Event: Did Kamala Harris … Joe is still on the recording?”

They pointed out that Gonzalo Lira would have enjoyed covering all this. This is really right up his alley. Sigh.

“”Someone’s Going To Die”: Windows Keep Randomly Falling Off New Philadelphia High Rise

The complete inability for anyone to do their jobs. Well, in China the whole building just falls over sideways and takes a nap, so there’s that.

“Israel Gives 400,000 Palestinians Minutes To Flee Khan Yunis Before Fresh Blitz

Cluster B behavior, which I can’t stand. You see? I TOLD YOU!!!. I was being SO NICE, and you, why did you make me do this??? Sure and now I’m the bad guy! Stop. I’ve gone beyond not having to deal with it in my own life, I’m sick of watching it in others. I can’t even tolerate people reporting it anymore.

Speaking of, Cheatle looks mad, aggressive, and offensive. Ready to go on the attack. …That’s not really the attitude I want after such an event. She’s reluctant to answer any questions, diverts questions, and also doesn’t care a bit.

In this clip, good point that it appears – and I want to check this – not only do they ALWAYS start with Crooks, they ALSO seem to always put him on the LEFT (in this pic) of the roof when we have aerials that he was dead on the RIGHT side of the roof. Why? Is that because it would put him in line with the open window they actually shot out of?

Cheatle: Why lie? What’s going on? Throw your people under the bus and resign. She’ll go right back to a CEO positions and a million dollar beach house. So there’s clearly something else going on.

Me and Cheatle have a lot in common: I’m mad and shaking at her testimony too.

And in that clip, “Communication” as they have no communication, no records, etc. Luna is being incredibly level and gracious concerning very specific, practical facts. That’s how to go: move forward as those are the rules, but it’s not personal. It’s not “emotional” or not “reactive” emotional. She is obstructing a governmental proceeding and committing perjury. We have a process for that. Here you go, we turned the wheels, that process is underway, now go home, have dinner, take a nap. All this other stuff is chaff and it’s MEANT to be chaff. Up to now the GOP would shout, wave memes, play angry…and do nothing. Clapper, Brennan, Chertoff, perjury at the highest possible way, the most open, knowing, uncaring stonewall lying ever seen before Congress ever. Garland is impeached and fined (still only fined?) but that was going on for decades with Holder, etc. They would be emotional, expressive, yet refuse to turn the wheels. It’s like being in a gun factory, stopping the supervillain and saying “But where would I get a gun though? I’ll just have to shout STOP! and punch him.” You’re in CONGRESS. There is nothing there BUT the power to leverage, arrest, remove people, remove whole departments, Raytheon, the Fed, the President himself, and you have to be very careful to USE that power wisely without overusing it. As with AOC, they act like, “Golly, if only I had any power, but all I can do is embarrass them on unwatched CSPAN in this chair.” Oooooh! Sick Burn!

No. You have the wheels, turn them. I don’t even WANT Cheatle to be indicted for perjury, it’s stupid, unhelpful and embarrassing, but if that’s her statement, then she leaves me no choice. We could have worked it all out. Then AFTER I jail her for perjury I move on to the NEXT guy, and when I find that out, we go back and ALSO charge her with accessory to murder. And possibly treason. If those charges look warranted, which they will.

It’s not personal. Don’t drain yourself of emotion such that you can’t get it up later to ACTUAL crimes.

“”timeline that does not have specifics”

What kind of timeline would that be? “6:49: Sun rises. 8:59: got coffee with the boys.” Excuse me but IF there is a timeline, that timeline has SOMETHING written on it. Right? Can you please share that with me? Just hand it over the desk and we’ll put in evidence. So you have a timeline, and you didn’t feel like bringing it. Soo…can you tell me who you think your boss is? Because it sure doesn’t seem to be us.

“Secret Service did not attend the 9am Security meeting with Local Law Enforcement”

Why? Wouldn’t that be MORE suspicious? There’s no way to weasel out of that. And where were they? At Taco Bell? Shooting Biden with a 9mm in the Oval Office? Where?

“ATF Went dark” Went dark? You’re Congress. You mean his house is empty, his wife doesn’t know where he is?

2024: No legacy names.

Nope! Not so soon. You can’t possibly write that when we don’t know who the real nominee is, who is Clinton.

““America cannot be unified. Trump’s statement that he is going to unify America is fatuous. I expect that there will be more attempts on Trump’s life.”

Get off my lawn! OF COURSE America can be reunited. We’re probably still less divided than the Civil War, which we came together then with almost no problem. If we couldn’t come together, all life would be a one-way ratchet, can ONLY get more divided with each passing hour. Forever. Til the sun burns out. CLEARLY that is not the way the universe, or people, work. Btw, that’s the way and perspective of pure evil, Paul, might want to look into that.

In fact, I can’t say they’ve “come together” but so many people are in on it now, we’re just rising above it. Nobody cares about your s—t anymore. The lies aren’t working. Not that they don’t believe in vaccines, or that Trump assassinated himself, but that doesn’t lead to emotion, division, and action. That window has closed, it seems. That is a first step of not “coming together” perhaps, but “Leaving it all behind.” In practical, Civil War terms, same thing. They need a Civil War, a World War, or they lose. What if they held a war and nobody showed up?

“The Republicans are likely to agree to sweep the intent issue under the rug in order to “protect America’s reputation.”

Yup, that’s Republicans for you. Selling out is their purpose.

“The other party, the Republicans, desire an ethnic-based nation. “

Uh…what Republicans do you talk to? Or what do you mean by that? Not with anyone I know. And remember, the Republican Party is now the party of the Teamster’s Union and working class. So if you like Marxism and the Proletariat, Worker’s Unite, your choice is clear: You vote Trump. If you’re bourgeois, University, upper middle class kid, you vote the party of Billionaires and Capital, that is, the DNC. Right? Is that not correct?

“With Joe Biden endorsing Kamala Harris as the Democratic nominee after his decision to exit the presidential race on Sunday,”

Did he? And Did he? Where is he?

For Harris, it’s not her campaign that’s the problem. She was given awesome staffers, keys to the city, and not one but several easy, photo op tasks to do. It’s not like she can solve the border crisis, but she can LOOK like she cares, is active, has ideas, etc. SHE DID NOT. So even AFTER being given every answer to every final exam so the DEI candidate could pass with no competency, she still failed. Actually, that’s pretty surprising and shows not her ability but her CHARACTER. Just do what your staffers say! That’s it. Show up, nod your head. Instead she attacked and belittled, yelled at and refused everyone so they all quit. Now she has THIS opportunity she really could have grasped if only put in a modium, an iota of effort. She didn’t. And that’s because that’s who she is at core. She’s not EVEN a social political climber giving blow jobs for power. She can’t even care THAT much.

Speaking of though, wouldn’t she be a great negotiator for world leaders with her oral skills? I see a happy ending for all.

“• Kamala Harris Cannot Use Biden’s Election Campaign Funds – WaPo (RT)

I guess I don’t know, but that sounds unlikely to me. Suppose Biden had died instead: you’re saying the same ticket candidate can’t use her own funds? Lawfare, I guess, I don’t mind.

“• Kamala Harris Breaks Fundraising Record (RT)

That is even LESS likely than the previous article. Being here in America, no one is for Harris, and it’s not even that: no one cares. It’s a startling level of complete indifference. Cosmic. But we know from OMG Media that all the “Private donations” are fake, from addresses that don’t exist, etc. There’s your money from Ukraine.

“• Democratic Voters May Get Angry at Party After Biden’s Dropout (Sp.)
    The American voters were betrayed by the Democratic Party when they were told that US President Joe Biden was fine, while the party itself and the media knew it, and that may suppress the enthusiasm of the Democratic Party voters,

I guess? I hadn’t thought about why, just that Harris is a black hole of enthusiasm, where caring goes to die. Adding logic to it almost makes it less true. They are not a logical people.

“The issue for the Republicans is Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle’s resignation”

Are you kidding? No it’s not. The issue is arresting her for attempted murder. And probably 50 other people at a minimum. Why set the bar so low? Oh yeah, PCR is a Republican. Their job is to help Democrats break the law and kill people.

“Unifying America means giving in.”

Yeah, can’t let the Terrorists/Russians/Vietnamese win. That’s what happens if you talk or have Peace. America can only win if we have war! Maximum war, forever! The more war, the more peace and unity there is!

“As I said, let’s hope the bullets were collected by honest and trustworthy authorities.”

Be like Luna, we don’t’ f’n “Trust” anyone. We don’t HOPE. We ACT. We MAKE THEM. Or if they get in the way, ARREST them. This ain’t rocket science. He’s been a Republican too long.

“Harris has been repeatedly called a … creature who allegedly advanced her career through nepotism.”

Is that what they’re calling it now? And here I thought it was Penal Code § 18.2-346, Any person who, for money or its equivalent, (i) commits any act in violation of…” But this is a family channel.

“America is in a crisis, a crisis of democracy, a crisis of identity..”
    Beast
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GRcBCn0b0AEv2A3?format=jpg&name=360×360

I wasn’t gong to bring that up except what’s with LGBTQ always popping up with minors? It’s that ONE of those two options is real and possible. The other cannot be achieved and will leave you with heartache, empty and unfilled. Sorry, I didn’t make the world, I can only describe it for you.

“the American people have been confused and misled and manipulated by the mainstream media into somehow thinking that this is normal,” Ritter lamented.”

He “SAID”, not “Lamented.” But they were/are confused for why? For LIES. They now haven’t heard anything that’s not a lie for 50 years. What do you want from them? Seriously. If I put you in a box and told you nothing but lies since you were born, you’d be confused too.

Don’t worry, like Cluster B: “Why do you make me do this? This is all your fault!!!” American people are so stupid, why do they believe these things??? Um, the lies?

““The GOP Convention nominates war goddess Nikki for president and Pompeo for veep. The DC war party carries on in triumph. Fait accompli.”

To Iran. And Russia. Or with Hillary to Iran and Russia. Yup.

One problem: you missed. He got away. We see you.

“an “extremely capable robot” and with a reasonable price tag of less than $20,000. “Optimus is going to be incredible in five or ten years, like mind-blowing,” Musk claimed.”

I guess “Claimed” is okay. And he’s probably right: however we won’t have a working electric grid by then. Nor spare parts from China.

Dr. D
    Participant

Adding, unusually, we can tell where “Crooks” was within inches: those roofs are built on a 3′ standard, every panel ridge is 3 feet. From there you can also use dividers to calculate how many feet up or down, but no need. This isn’t hazy “He was on the rooftop, sorta to the left” stuff. So stop with the trajectories, we know EXACTLY where he died, and he didn’t move left or right an inch. The two locations are 20 feet apart, so we ALSO have dead-solid fact of the trajectory to the upper railing. If the two don’t match up — and they’re far away enough they will or won’t pretty clearly — then you know immediately that this isn’t possible.

Now WHO decides Crooks is Fact #1? WHO gets the Left-handed roof photo up in the evidence all the time? There’s no central office here. We’re supposed to be discovering and confirming facts, not assuming them.

Dr. D
    Participant

Ugh, didn’t post correctly:
    https://x.com/smashbaals/status/1807915004425035932

Chris from Mr. Beast: Abandons his wife and child to pretend he’s a woman (Pic above)

Chandler from Mr. Beast: Becomes a Christian and does Bible studies on TikTok (Video loop, won’t post)

Which way, Western man?

a kullervo
    Participant

The more shooters (and overall incompetence) get added to the whole ploy, the more this all seems like a PR stunt.
    On behalf of whom?

Oroboros
    Participant

How the Global Majority sees the Empire of Lies

Oroboros
    Participant

Cheatle the Beetle stonewalling Congress

Her win is in-your-face

Nothing will happen to her (as long as she keeps her trap shut)

Part of the standing joke of ritually humiliating Duh’merica.

Not just a Win

A Phuck You and the Horse You Rode in on Win

A Meme Ream

a kullervo
    Participant

Playing the long game requires to factor decay in.

Oroboros
    Participant

If Duh’merica was a Grand Champion Dachshund

Hahahahahahaha!

Limitless Possibilities

Oroboros
    Participant

The Empire of Lies Uni-party’s New Offical Armband Logo

Don’t leave home without it!

Sieg Heil!

It’s Eco-green Climate Change Sensitive on top of it!

Oroboros
    Participant

Hey, isn’t that how money laundering works?

Oroboros
    Participant

Deep State on the “Left”

Congress on the “Right”

Ritual Humiliation No. 669

Oroboros
    Participant

Even WWII was a Fake Setup Instigated by the Military Industrial Mafia

All Theater, All the Time

Newly discovered photos from the Surrender never before seen!

Even then “They” were perfecting Ritual Humilation on a culture that really knows what it is….

John Day
    Participant

jb-hb did a public service on late-night comments, exploring the blockages in narrative of Copilot “AI” in forecasting Trump as a live man in November and being also “unable to respond” when asked about “Joe Biden’s” 7/19/24 statement that he would stay in the presidential race.

That is some very specific censorship-fencing. Who coordinated that? Who is getting killed in the imperial court? How overt will this become?
    It appears that there may be murderess-Clinton type frantic desperation at work, no?
    “Hang together or hang separately”?

Oroboros
    Participant

A Little History to Remember

When sliding into coups and regime changes at home

Pause a think, do we really want to go down that Rabbit Hole?

Something to think about

50 Roman Emperors were killed in 50 years

Almost crossed the Rubicon there….

But the Satanic Cabal decided that ‘presidential’ meat puppets were a more subtle Control Matrix of the Sheeple to buy into.

Duh’merican Caesar

Military Industrial Mafioso

Oroboros
    Participant

Pedo Jo-jo and his Dominatrix Dr Jill Jo-jo were holding out for a bigger Payday

They out thugged the Thugs and Pedo Jo-jo got snuffed

Let’s face it, he was already Weekend at Bernie’s

They just made it Official

Anyone seen the Mummy in Chief lately?

I thought so….

Remember the movie El Cid about the Spainish defeating the Moors?

Finally battle, the dead El Cid was strapped upright on his horse and lead the Spanish army in a charge against the Moors to save the day.

Hahahahahahaha!

The Bernie of his day!

Instead of Send in the Clown it’s….

Send in the Stiff!

oxymoron
    Participant

Overall characterization of what is going on: the federal and most of the state governments are gone and captured. Whatever is running the federal gov agencies (e.g. HHS) really intends to kill you, or at least substantially injure you, damage your reproductive capacity and repossess your assets in the process. The aim is to reduce the population and terrorize the survivors enough to establish a totalitarian control over much of the world’s territory.

Nobody is coming to save you, your survival and that of your children is in your hands only. Do not comply.

We are living in a military dictatorship in a state of permanent, unannounced war. Both the citizens and the rank and file service members are the military targets. The Constitution has been effectively suspended. The US military deployed themselves onto US soil under false pretenses of “pandemic response” and fraudulent “Operation Warp Speed” producing biological weapons for mass killing marketed as “vaccines”. This is an act of treason. While this event had been slowly planned and prepared for decades, the “crossing of the Rubicon” happened via the 2020 “live exercise” of faking the pandemic via strategic poisoning and hospital murders, subsequent tyranny and then deployment of injected poisons marketed as “life saving vaccines” onto people who were scared and driven into panic by a massive campaign of lies.

https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/summary-of-everything-and-quick-links

Oroboros
    Participant

I remember this well…

Almost like yesterday

Today’s college Woketurd Snowflakes would never get off their phones or their asses to do anything like this…..

Chicago Convention The Whole World is Watching 1968

jb-hb
    Participant

Just want to reiterate from the other day:

–why is Joe Biden’s signature so different?
    –why so many more individual pen strokes than his usual signature?
    –why is it so much longer than usual?
    –why is the N at almost a 90 degree angle to the rest of the signature?
    –why is the signature underlined, which Biden has never done?

It was forged by multiple people so that the conspirators share equally in the crime, each person responsible for one pen stroke. Like every conspirator stabbing Caesar, so they share equally in the crime. We are all committed together.

Why does it look that way? Because they were clustered around a table or desk, not everybody could get in at the same angle. Somebody was at the end of the table/desk when they signed the N, thus the 90 degree turn in the signature that would never ever happen with a single person signing.

I count 7-8 pen strokes. The underline is either to provide enough penstrokes for all conspirators to participate equally in the forgery or the ringleader giving a little emphatic flair for their fellows “the die is cast” “It is done”

So anywhere from 6-8 people involved in faking the Biden step-down letter signature.

Last seen in public Wednesday 7/17/24

Last public statement saying he was not dropping out Friday 7/19/24 around 9am

Campaign manager was still saying he was not dropping out less than an hour before the “letter” was released!

Biden departs Wednesday 7/17/24 to, as the news media says, for “his Covid self-isolation”

Crowdstrike hits very early morning Friday 7/19

One last statement he isn’t dropping out that same morning – was it already pre-scheduled? They do that with tweets, youtube videos, etc…

And then no new news until 7/21. When “Joe Biden” breaks up with the US via text msg less than an hour after his representative communicates “I will never ever leave you”

Did Crowdstrike provide cover in some way? The timing of a coup and a ginormous IT outage lining up is non negligible.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Many of my fellow commentators (and lurkers too, for that matter) may have noticed my absence over the past several days since Saturday, July 20. I don’t know how to report the reason for that other than the simple truth, which is that I had a heart attack Saturday afternoon and was in the hospital for 48hours getting yet another stent installed (I’m at 8 so far, and counting.) and am now back home only slightly the worse for ear. There are other bright spots. For one thing, I now have a note from the doctor authorizing me to take it real easy for the next 6 weeks, which I intend to make the most of. Official permission to goof off is a gift not to be wasted.

Additionally, and probably of no surprise to anyone, my visit to death’s doorstep had a few other fringe benefits, which I will be sharing in small doses during my authorized 6 week hiatus of not having to do any “real work” in the conventional sense. Most of these observations, conclusions and revelations are downright happy and encouraging. All of them are patently true, and none of them are particularly harsh, but a few are unapologetically frank, for which I will make no further apology.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I’m glad to be back and not dead. In comparison to the alternative it’s all good, to my way of thinking, and I appreciate things more than I did last week, even you guys.

jb-hb
    Participant

Glad you’re ok. I don’t comment on it much, but I do read pretty much everything you post.

zerosum
    Participant

What is happening, and will happen.

• Does America Have a Future? (Paul Craig Roberts)
    “There is no Democrat candidate waiting in the wings who can hope to gain the necessary traction in the short period between now and the election, the republicans are up against a machine that want war and hate.

People want peace and prosperity.

”Focus on vision to help the people.

The Democratic Party nomination, represent “corporate interests rather than the interests of the American public.” RFK Jr. then stated that he would be willing to accept the Democratic nomination if it was offered to him, arguing that he is “the only presidential candidate who can beat Donald Trump.”
    His campaign claims to be pro-choice and pro-environment and has condemned “corporate capture,” the affordability crisis, and “forever wars.”

The Secret Service failed. It failed to assassinate Trump.”
    The issue of a Democrat/Deep State plot will not be raised.
    • Acoustic Evidence Proves More Than One Shooter (Paul Craig Roberts)

• Who Are Kamala Harris’ Apparent Puppeteers? (Sp.)
    “..the Clinton entourage claims that Hillary and Kamala have a strong bond..”

Who is really in charge in the United States? “Who’s running America? Because it’s not Joe Biden. We don’t know who. It’s an unelected group of handlers who are drawn from what I guess we can call the establishment.

“America is in a crisis, a crisis of democracy, a crisis of identity. And it doesn’t look like we have a solution because for the most part, the American people have been confused and misled and manipulated by the mainstream media into somehow thinking that this is normal,” Ritter lamented.

Cheatle has resigned.

Oroboros
    Participant

@DBS

Glad you beat the reaper once again.

As an official OG (old Geezer) I always recommend humble thanks to the PTB (powers that be), no not those ptbs (Their Satanic Majesties Request)

The Anti-Sargent Pepper Spray

jb-hb
    Participant

if someone had a computer based deadman switch, and you needed extra time to “convince” someone of something – past the point where they could hold out, which, of course, would be past the point their deadman switch was set for if they were common-sense planners – would a massive worldwide IT outage help with that?

Oroboros
    Participant

Cheatie gets a Book Deal and a promotion to CEO for Fritolay

Hurrah!

Oroboros
    Participant

Cheatie on the inside:

jb-hb
    Participant

Cheatle did not kill herself

Oroboros
    Participant

The Satanic Cabal invented the Deadman Switch

Like centuries ago.

What if Pedo Jo-jo’s DMS has all the names, deeds and home addresses of Deep Dipshit State actors all in one neat searchable database?

Be a lot of Deadmen walking, aye…

Oroboros
    Participant

Corn Chip Cheatie playing ‘hard-to-get’

Oroboros
    Participant

Cheatie pulled off a HUGE win

She stiffed Congress, didn’t really answer a thing

Has a goodie package waiting for her.

She shaved the congress men’s balls with a premium product

Suckers!

Hahahahahaha!

Oroboros
    Participant

The Duran

Democratic Party factional war

The three main organized criminal mafia families are merely fronts for deeper economic interests.

Clinton, Obama, Biden are merely just meat puppets acting out a role.

Hood Ornaments

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 88 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.