Debt Rattle July 24 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 24 2024

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 75 total)
  • Author

Salvador Dali Spain 1936-38   • Blinken Dubiously Hails Harris As A ‘Leading Voice’ Of US Foreign Policy (ZH) • Harris Starts Race Down 9 Points,
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle July 24 2024]

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Put Lick Stick on the Pig

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Duh’merica is a Cartoon Nation

Let’s leave it there……..

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oroboros
    Participant

Meanwhile on the Otherside of Cartoon Nation…..

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Once seen can never be unseen…..

poppie
    Participant

Kamala. I see her staff of wokesters couldnt work with her. I see liberals and conservatives swamping her with pejoratives. Whats not to like?

Oroboros
    Participant

Copy of the last State of the Union address of a tired fat country…..

Formerly T-Bear
    Participant

Do any others have the feeling what is being witnessed is a tryout of a plot line for a Hollywood low budget ‘B’ movie sequel to “The Manchurian Candidate” as a spoof?

No incumBENT democrat should be returned to either Congress or the executive as they have shown beyond reason they are incapable of serving the public interest. The Republicans are not significantly better. You get what you vote for, sometimes doubled.

Oroboros
    Participant

Stand Back!

We got this covered!

Oroboros
    Participant

Once a Commie, always a Commie

Oroboros
    Participant

Donald Harris Takeout

aspnaz
    Participant

In America you are a communist if you think that Palestinians should not be starved of water. Morality of the great satan.

Dr. D
    Participant

“Blinken on Tuesday continued to claim that somehow she’s a foreign policy heavyweight. “I’ve seen her not only around the world, but I’ve seen her on the most critical foreign policy questions of our time,”

Quintessential example of American Bulls—t. They just SAY it. Not only if it’s untrue, but they don’t care if it’s true or untrue, so they never even CHECK if it’s true or untrue and adjust it. Reality is optional, Reality is the fantasy that we never interact with. And as Bernay’s himself said, “Dis bulls—t works great and everyone will believe it, but only if you don’t take it too far.”

They can’t, because, without ever checking in to “Reality” even once in their lives since childhood, they have no idea where “Too far” is. So you have no idea when you’ve crossed the chessboard, are “Offsides” in football? Oh I’m sure you’ll win. Carry on.

Garland Nixon needed to fill time ‘cause news has been so boring lately and did an hour on how the present system is like WWE. They make fun of Trumpers for saying politics is fake, “he’s lying.” WE KNOW IT’S FAKE. We’re having a good time, with good, happy, positive emotions. It’s the LEFT that doesn’t seem to realize it’s all fake. They actually take this seriously, so who’s the real dummy? The real redneck Cleetus here, Hicklib? What was the other subject? The present crew have no “Strategic Empathy”, that is, to know what the other guy is feeling – the Red Hats, unemployed and living in a box — and at least PRETEND enough to care and say something about it, throw them enough crumbs so they don’t riot. Nope. Not with Putin either. We don’t say Putin has a point, they have their own needs and ways, no: he has to be evilly evil with evil on top. Who gets up in the morning and only acts because he’s evil to frustrate us. Why? Because they have no “Strategic Empathy” to find out what Putin needs and use it against him. Or against MAGA. Or China. …Because they have NO EMPATHY AT ALL. None. Not even the cynical, self-serving kind. They consider this to be strong and superior, and therefore they will lose themselves, their lives, and their country. Don’t let me stop you. You’re the geniuses, Carry on.

“US Congressman Andy Ogles introduced articles of impeachment against US Vice President Kamala Harris for her handling of the border crisis and her role in covering up President Joe Biden’s lack of fitness”

Uhh…you might want to look into this as the VP of America has no official duties. Therefore they cannot fail at them. All their actions are honorary except as Senate tiebreaker. I mean, it’s nice we’ve found a back-room use for the VP, but legally and officially, whut? They’re the theater understudy. They’re supposed to know the lines.

“• Harris Would Purge Biden’s Team – WSJ (RT)

More than I don’t know what’s going on with them, I don’t know what’s going on with this. Not saying it, doing it, which are different things, floating it. Because she’s not going to be nominee or President anyway. If I were the Democrats, I’d kill her and blame MAGA extremist retaliation, then go start killing all red people with machine guns and cluster bombs in the streets.

I don’t think that’s going to work, but they CAN shut off all electric power for the election – yet ANOTHER reason for electronic computer voting machines instead of 500lb long arm paper machines we used to have – and we just had a beta test of that this week.

“• Kamala Harris Lost 92% of Her Staff In 3 Years – Watchdog (RT)

They don’t say the obvious question: HOW? How is that even possible??? Like if I trade out the gardener, clearly it’s to get a BETTER gardener, a better Team. She started with Team B (Biden gets Team A) and worked through C, D, E to “F” almost immediately.

As I keep reminding, THE PRESIDENT DOES NOTHING. He’s a collective, he can’t know/do everything, he has to delegate and trust. Kamala is showing she ALREADY has no Staff possible, and no people skills to run anyone she DOES hire. She alienated them in the first week and they won’t work for her because they’re selfish, egotistical, backstabbing gits.

“The well-orchestrated “palace coup” has been in place for weeks, with Biden fighting it “every step of the way,”

And they eventually, literally killed him to “Save Democracy”. Again, WHY would Biden fight it? No one can seem to say. There are some knee-jerk reasons but no real ones. Either they gave him another clot shot the day after he said he’d only leave on medical, or the stress of doing it gave him a stroke (In Vegas. This is more or less confirmed now). That’s why he was on Kamala’s “Recording”. And yes, even if Biden is recovered to moronic-but-mobile, still they signed his resignation for him, on non-Presidential letterhead, as a direct proof of Coup. Maybe the people don’t know it, but now all Washington does. The whole Democratic Party machine does. If you in, like, the military, needed some more tangible action to get involved.

“• Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle Resigns (ZH)

Does that make it easier to arrest her? For deleting evidence as proof of a cover-up? No recordings of any radio traffic and trying to claim no radios were on or used that day?

Anyone find out who the ATF guy was they were supposed to refer the death photos to? Yearick’s handler?

The Window thing in Congress: The local cops said, they had people – and again, as no one can f’n just use WORDS, with MEANINGS, but basically 2 from the EMT-Fireman-Police co-team of the Tri-counties was stationed there. I’ll let you decide what that means if they’re qualified or not. BECAUSE of Crooks, they were called away to go find him, which of course they called on the radio, so all Secret Service heard it. Then the room was empty with the window open for like the half hour while the shooter was crawling on the roof 20 feet away.

I don’t know how that would have changed anything in the official story, as the locals ALREADY called him in an HOUR before, then a half-hour, then 15 minutes, then 3 minutes, then the 3 minutes the snipers had him in their scopes without shooting. BUT. Yes, apparently only random dumb guys on the internet can ask if there were 5 shell casings on the floor and the room was filled with nitrates when they arrived.

Again, this window is to the (let’s use map description) to the WEST, while “Crooks” died 30 feet to the EAST, so the two lines are different enough it’s easy to map. Because they didn’t hit nothing, they hit SPECIFICALLY the upper railing and the hydraulic hose, easy to map. Again, HOW is it that all these maps keep appearing with Crooks, and his line of sight, are consistently to the WEST, all on accident, as we are extremely, perfectly aware he was on the EAST?

Are you always this incompetent in Government, that you can’t tell a book depository from a Knoll, which are on opposite ends?

“carrying a duffel bag.”

Now it’s a duffel bag when we already have pictures of a huge MOLLE tactical backpack. So did he have both? AND a bike? AND a ladder? AND an AR? AND was going to both shoot Trump AND bomb him, AND stab and poison and strangle him? Would you like to use words now so we can tell at all what you mean?

Again, as the article goes on, leaving all this aside, Cheatle was not worried or embarrassed a bit. No Democrats in Congress go “Oh my God! I feel unsafe! We need to get to the bottom of this! There are a million MAGA guys taking shots at AOC and Pelosi daily, and we need to know we’re protected!!!” Nope. Doesn’t bother them a bit. WHY?

BECAUSE THEY ALREADY KNEW IT WASN’T REAL. Therefore, they, the Democrats, have nothing to worry about. And that doesn’t mean it wasn’t Pompeo’s Team, the RINO Military State who set it up. It probably was. But if you know all about it and do nothing, help everywhere, you’re an accessory to murder, and/or treason.

And again, WHY are we talking about this, non-story? Because no one’s talking about Ukraine anymore. WHY are we not talking about Ukraine, at 2,000 men a day, higher than WWII, and with 2-5 towns being taken daily? Because it’s already over.

WHY is all that relevant? I was thinking Blackrock, as we know, was set up to capture world/American Boards of Directors, set up using Nazi gold way back when. With Vanguard, they are the Nazi party that left Germany, got in with Paper Clip, and then continued their campaign by other means. What does that mean? Well, “THEY” are a stateless government, roaming the world like Cumulus clouds, like Dr. No in a space station. But as a hierarchy, they are still “A government” and act like one. And BlackRock is their TREASURY funds.

We already cut off their money, their heroin, in F-Stan, then Incerlik, then other places, leaving them only Fentanyl and human trafficking at our own border. Ukraine’s money and drug laundering is half cut off. So they’ve been squeezed nearly broke now. Taking out Blackrock…well, what did I say, TAKE OUT THE MONEY. Or nothing changes. Ukraine falling will break Blackrock, which will break the Nazi Treasury.

What happens when your opposing army has no National Treasury anymore?

“• UK Military Problems ‘Much Worse Than Thought’ – Defense Secretary (RT)

Yeah, 11 years after “Bird and Fortune” which is 20 years after it was a scandal, which means they told you 15 years before that, you finally started noticing. 45 years? Too soon? What’s 45 years compounded by 2% GDP? Okay, I need that money in my desk at the end of the day today to buy some jets and soldiers.

Back to the real world, UK said they might do something about this by 2036. Maybe.

What’s Labour doing? They haven’t destroyed Britain yet? No. Instead, they changed LITERALLY NOTHING. With their unprecedented, historic mandate, they are doing, and having the EXACT same policies of Johnson and the Conservatives. They can’t even like, have Gay Pride day and PRETEND it’s different. They’re going to, um, raise taxes on Private school parents slightly? Yeah, and make the Council Permitting better for real estate. But other than that, welcome to the BoJo government!

…Exactly as when Obama took 80% of Bush’s cabinet, at which point it was racist and undemocratic to criticize them, even as they did nothing but criticize Bush, war, and GFC bailout 2.0 one minute before. You bigot.
    Goooooo Labour! My party, right or wrong!

“Starmer pledged to provide £3 billion ($3.87 billion) a year in military support to Ukraine until 2030/31 and “for as long as needed.”

Well, there’s your money for everything. Hey, spitballing here, but do STEEL MILLS make um, whaddya call ‘em??? Pro-fits? Profits, commerce, that then you can TAX and pay for things like a military with, as well as make ships with the steel from? Nevermind. Forget I said anything.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has long refused to send Ukraine any weapons, train any Ukrainian troops, or allow the use of Hungarian territory for EU or NATO arms shipments”

Yeah, that’s CRAZY! …Because it would legally make then a participant and be a legal declaration of war on a nation 100x their size. WHY would Orban not do that??? Doesn’t he know it’s all war, all the time?

“• EU May Not Be Right Fit For Hungary – Finnish FM (RT)

I’m so glad they did this, as they have just demonstrated there are NO RULES OR LAWS IN THE EU. Orban is the head – for merely a few days, and he already isn’t going to accomplish anything – but you couldn’t stand even THAT. So President = Not-President. Power = Not-Power. We just do whatever we feel like, hour to hour, day to day. That’s how laws work! That’s what “Constitution” means!

“Oxfam has warned that Israel’s longstanding policy of using water as a weapon against Palestinians has reached its peak amid Israel’s genocide,”

Oxfam quote demonstrates they have been running a genocide. LONG TERM. For decades. Or is controlling and cutting off water over and over for 40-80 years not what that means? Yeah, we all know and have passed like 100 UN censures. Yet USUK-EU support them with multi-billion$ a year. Bribed with their own money, it’s magic. It’s almost like there’s not a Democracy here!

Orca-Shark. Ah the wonders of nature, so peaceful unlike humans, where they attack and eat their dinner while it’s still alive and struggling. And the Orca….suffocates the Shark by dragging it underwater? This Scientist may need biology lessons. A lot. What do you mean by that? Somehow I never get used to them not knowing it’s cold in winter, time moves forward and not backward, and fish have gills while whales breathe air. Science!™

Dr. D
    Participant

Citizen will like this: https://barsoom.substack.com/p/right-wing-cancel-squads

His take (and surprising) should we not cancel-culture the whole left now that we have the chance? Heck no! Give them both barrels! (I disagree).

So, “This long chain of egregious abuse by the left is why, while a few express uneasiness or even disgust at the treatment of that Home Depot lady, most are fresh out sympathy … and in fact, this brief taste has awakened a ravenous hunger for more.

This is not only vindictiveness, although I freely admit that it that there is quite a bit of that. The left have behaved like repellent vermin for a decade now … longer, indeed, if one considers the full intergenerational sweep of the reign of political correctness. Justice demands that they suffer, and suffer horribly. There are times when one does not want to win so much as one wants them to lose.

But there is also a degree of cold, strategic calculation that goes into this desire to inflict agonies upon them.
    If we are going to arrive at a social compromise in which we do not punish people for their speech, a reaffirmation for the Sand Age of the ancient Saxon right to plainly speak one’s mind, it is necessary that everyone develop a keen appreciation of just how horrible the alternative is. This can only be grounded in a visceral revulsion at the very thought of cancellation, the way the world has looked at chemical weapons ever since the Great War, which in turn must come from direct, personal experience of what it feels like to be on the receiving end.

To this end, distasteful as it may seem, the liberal’s face must be pressed down into her own steaming pile of excrement. She must be made to taste it, and gag, and swallow nonetheless. She must be made to weep burning tears. She must be traumatized, and made to understand that this is what she did, that these are the rules of engagement that she established, that these are the consequences of loss in this awful game that she has forced all of us to play. She needs to beg for the game to end, for the rules to change.”

He is not wrong in that.

Dr. D
    Participant

What happens when your opposing army has no National Treasury anymore?

Well, you yourself also collapse because you and the Nazi government are so entwined and act so identically. Oh well. Fīat iūstitia ruat cælum.

John Day
    Participant

Last night TAE Summary aptly quoth:

* Kamala:
    – Is not regarded as having a better chance against Trump than Biden
    – Was broadly endorsed by Democrats
    – Has received $81 million in donations
    – Has already been rejected by the American people
    – Her ambitions exceed her abilities
    – Has a strong bond with Hillary
    – Is a puppet
    – Is like a hood ornament
    – Makes unkeepable political promises
    – Means horrible in Finish
    Once wore a blue dress and necklace
    – Needs to fail quickly
    – Is easy to poke fun at in memes

Point of order, Sir. That was a PEARL NECKLACE , even a faux-pearl-necklace with big faux-pearls https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne3XojNonEU

Dr. D
    Participant

Well for Benton this week:

Oroboros
    Participant

Trump talks Kamala Harris with Tucker:

“She speaks in rhyme. It’s weird, the whole thing is weird”

“The bus will go here and then the bus will go there because that’s what buses do”
    Let’s rhyme somethin’ for a Headline:

She Is Not Regarded as Retarded

Oroboros
    Participant

Kamala Harris:

“I love Venn diagrams, I really do, I love Venn diagrams, it’s just something about those three circles and the analysis about where there is the intersection”

Yah, I guess there is something magical about Venns after you’ve hit enough off the Big Giant Doobie

https://x.com/i/status/1586088797329977344

John Day
    Participant

“Lies, damned lies and …” “your lyin’ eyes.”

Jaw-Dropper! Trump Leads Kamala 64% to 29% in Latest Poll – Up 10 Pts. in PA… Up 30 Pts in AZ… Up 40 Pts in GA! https://discernreport.com/jaw-dropper-trump-leads-kamala-64-to-29-in-latest-poll-up-10-pts-in-pa-up-30-pts-in-az-up-40-pts-in-ga/#google_vignette

Exclusive-Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-harris-leads-trump-44-173532389.html

John Day
    Participant

Exclusive: President Biden suffered an undisclosed medical emergency during his time in Las Vegas, police sources say
    Air Force One “flew so fast the plane shook” on its way back to the east coast.
    https://www.dossier.today/p/exclusive-president-biden-suffered

Oroboros
    Participant

Battle of the Polls!

Eagles – Lyin’ Eyes (live)

John Day
    Participant

Is it time for this already? I thought this came later. We’ll see, I guess.

WEF Plotting ‘Catastrophic Grid Outage’ That Will ‘Permanently Reset America’ Before Election
    https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/wef-plotting-catastrophic-grid-outage-that-will-permanently-reset-america-before-election/

zerosum
    Participant

Putting words in his mouth – Speech writer/puppeteer

Vinay Reddy
    White House Director of Speechwriting
    https :// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinay_Reddy
    ———–
    capital building security in preparation for the visit of mass murderer

https ://www.nbcrightnow.com/national/us-security-fences-erected-around-capitol-building-ahead-of-netanyahu-s-visit-2/video_5c9f3bfd-4e3e-59a9-a48f-6cabb8d4f808.html?mode=nowapp

US: Security Fences Erected Around Capitol Building Ahead Of Netanyahu’s
    Multiple protests have been planned outside the U.S. Capitol ahead of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s visit, and fences were erected on Tuesday, July 23. Police significantly boosted security around the area and closed multiple roads.
    ———
    Who is running the gov.
    “..national security adviser Jake Sullivan, Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin wouldn’t likely be extended in their current roles..”

https :// swentr.site/news/601560-harris-purge-biden-team/
    23 Jul, 2024 21:17

Harris would purge Biden’s team – WSJ
    Lloyd Austin, Antony Blinken and Jake Sullivan could lose their jobs come January
    ————-
    https :// http://www.openthebooks.com/the-national-desk-vp-harris-rocked-by-staff-turnover-during-biden-presidency/
    The National Desk: VP Harris Rocked By Staff Turnover During Biden Presidency
    July 23, 2024 10:53 AM

wenty-four of the employees from April 2023 to this past March departed, the watchdog said. Of the 47 staffers that started with Harris, only four have reportedly stayed with her.

The findings came a day after the vice president launched her campaign for the White House. She has pledged to unite the Democratic Party.
    By Ray Lewis | Published at The National Desk

https :// openthebooks.substack.com/p/vp-kamala-harris-had-92-percent-staff
    VP Kamala Harris Had 92-Percent Staff Turnover During Her First Three Years
    Chaos reigns on the vice president’s staff. And Harris tried to hide it by claiming that her office is not subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

ADAM ANDRZEJEWSKI
    JUL 22, 2024
    “People really, really do not want to work for Kamala Harris,” wrote former staffer Dan McLaughlin, January 2022.

The Kamala Harris Fabulous Four – here are the names, titles, employment date, and salaries of the four employees most loyal to Kamala Harris:

Yael S. Belkind has been assistant to the chief of staff since Jan. 20, 2021, earning $85,924;

Nasrina Bargzie was associate counsel since Feb. 10, 2021, now is deputy council, taking home $118,066.

Oludayo O. Faderin was associate director from July 2021, then became deputy director of west wing operations, making $85,924.

Olivia K. Hartman was hired in August 2021 as advance coordinator and became deputy director of scheduling, making $94,750.
    ————
    Mass murderer – Oxfam report
    • Israel Has Reduced Water Access in Gaza by 94% Since October (Zhang)
    https :// scheerpost.com/2024/07/23/oxfam-israel-has-reduced-water-access-in-gaza-by-94-percent-since-october/

Oxfam has warned that Israel’s longstanding policy of using water as a weapon against Palestinians has reached its peak amid Israel’s genocide, with water access for Palestinians in Gaza now at a small fraction of pre-genocide levels as Palestinians die of dehydration, starvation and disease. According to a report on Israel’s water deprivation policies by Oxfam, Israel has reduced water access in Gaza by a whopping 94 percent since October. This means Palestinians only have access to an average of roughly 4.7 liters of water per person per day, or only about 1.2 gallons a day. In the supposed “humanitarian safe zone” in al-Mawasi — which Israeli forces have attacked relentlessly — Palestinians only have access to an average of 2.5 liters per day, the report said. This paltry amount of water must be used for all purposes: drinking, cooking, bathing, laundry, and more. It is far less than the minimum of 15 liters needed per day in emergencies, as determined by UN officials.

This dramatic reduction in water access is the result of Israel’s sustained attacks on Gaza’s water infrastructure, Oxfam said. Israel has destroyed 100 percent of wastewater treatment plants in Gaza and has destroyed all water desalination plants and water sanitation warehouses in Gaza City, while destroying the vast majority of infrastructure in other parts of the Strip. The report found that Israel has damaged or destroyed five sanitation sites every three days just since October. This amounts to nearly 70 percent of water and sanitation infrastructure in Gaza being compromised by Israel. “The Israeli military’s operations in Gaza have repeatedly committed violations of international humanitarian law depriving people of access to water, an indispensable resource for their survival, by damaging or destroying water infrastructure, contaminating water sources, and blocking supplies needed to enable water production,” the report says.
    By Sharon Zhang / Truthout
    ———–

John Day
    Participant

Quiet part out loud?

Vivek Ramaswamy We are Running Against a Deep State Machine – Not a Democratic Candidate

Vivek Ramaswamy We are Running Against a Deep State Machine – Not a Democratic Candidate

Who was that flight-tracking guy? Can he affirm that AF1 (top speed: 630mph) can (did) travel from Las Vegas to Delaware (2485miles) in 3h48m? Did notems go out across the country?

One reason to avoid wealth and power is that it deplores dependency. The wealthy, powerful person who needs help is not treated well.

John Day
    Participant

So a bomb next time, a nice big fragmentation bomb?

More Agency Weaponization? Secret Service Tells Trump To Stop Having Outdoor Rallies
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pathetic-prescription-secret-service-tells-trump-stop-having-outdoor-rallies

a kullervo
    Participant

It is easier to con a man than to convince him he has been conned.

The apocryphal Twain

Deceit is the zeitgeist but, as It once got tired with trust, the Everlasting Dissatisfaction is becoming fed up with intrigues, and the time of trust will return once more, though many of us won’t be around in our present discrete form to enjoy it.
    When in doubt, when one doesn’t know how to prepare, then prepare the heart. By learning how to pray, for instance. Here’s a hint: prayer has nothing to do with begging, with being needy or preachy, and everything to do with being grateful.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Dr D
    If I am remembering correctly from HS biology, sharks are very primitive “fish” with primitive gills. They have cartilage instead of bones. Their gills do not “wave” like usual fish, and sharks must perpetually stay in motion to keep water flowing in their gill holes, otherwise, they suffocate.
    (Hopefully, I am remembering this correctly and not making a fool of myself, *sigh*.)

Is this the ATF guy who went dark?
    7:07 on the cell phone.
    I wish I could make out what they are saying. They are very brave men on that dangerously sloped roof.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Dr D, “right wing cancel squads”

It really depends on whether or not the disgruntled veteran’s intention was for the woman to be fired. The woman should be free to express her negative opinion of Trump online. The veteran is free to express his dismay to her publicly. And…quite frankly, Home Depot is free to fire her for creating a scene in their store. There are laws against harassing the woman, should the verbal criticism rise to that level. A more sympathetic, “woke,” institution is free to hire her. (I can recommend applying for jobs with Unitarian Universalist congregations.). With the right to free speech comes the responsibility of shouldering the (lawful) reactions to said speech by others (reactions that don’t rise to the level of harassment.)

If the veteran’s intent was for her to lose her job, to “cancel” her, then that intent is devoid of morality. If his intent was simply to (lawfully) share his reaction…that is life.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

However, even if the veteran’s intent was to get her fired, he didn’t violate the law, because the law should be judging actions, not guessing at thoughts. (Laws on attempted murder notwithstanding.)

phoenixvoice
    Participant

Whether or not the woman is eligible for unemployment compensation is something for her, Home Depot, and the state government to wrangle out.

phoenixvoice
    Participant

WEF grid outage

Fun.
    I will be able to demonstrate to the kids that all of those “roughing it” camping trips were great opportunities to learn how to live without endless electricity from the grid, and how to improvise with what is on hand. LOL.

On the other hand…it would be really nice if it was put off until at least September when the overnight lows dip nicely below the 90s in Phoenix…..

D Benton Smith
    Participant

So the attempted assassination has moved into the officially managed “Justice System” phase of the pantomime (and please excuse the unavoidably ironic terminology). That was fast. With Kennedy in ’63 it took months to get this far.

There will of course be no Justice forthcoming, so I hope you’re not waiting for that. If you’re waiting for justice you would make better use of your time by fishing in a bath tub.

And the other reason for not waiting for justice is that you probably won’t like it when it gets here.

From my own bittersweet experience I think you will find that no one wants Justice, because no one wants to get what they justly deserve. We all prefer mercy, and for reason. How ironic is that? We all want mercy, and yet we all know that we don’t actually deserve it. We know that we have squandered the gift of consciously aware life on serving our selfish interests acquiring worthless baubles, vanities and trash instead of using those marvelously beautiful abilities to build a marvelously beautiful world.

In other words, we could have used our God given gifts in the spirit of boundless and selfless love with which they were given (and which condition is the penultimate state of being possible), but instead chose to waste these actual miracles on cheap thrills and emptily self-serving zero-sum games.

I do hope that you recognize how sorry you should be. I certainly know that I am. If Justice were to be served we would all get exactly what we deserve, and that’s not very good. If strict Justice were served we would get what this murderously depraved and stinking cesspool of a civilization ACTUALLY IS RIGHT NOW, and that so much worse than you think. And it’s about to become worse.

We don’t need Justice. We need mercy.

The American Justice System (and ALL of the rest of them, for that matter) can be fairly and justly compared to the deadly game of Chicken, wherein two narcissistic hot-rod drivers go on a collission course straight at each other at high speed until one of them “chickens out” and swerves from harm’s way at the last possible moment, or doesn’t.

The first point of similarity between “Chicken” and humanized justice systems is that the one who swerves first “loses” because he is demonstrably not as brave (or narcissistically suicidal) as the guy who holds a steady course toward the certain death that will occur if neither of them bails.

The second similarity is the UNWARRANTED ASSUMPTION that neither of them actually WANTS to die. Who knows? Maybe one of them does!

Well, in the American Justice System (and ALL of the rest of them, for that matter) both of those psychoses also apply. NEITHER side wants Justice. Both contestants simply want to “win” by the other guy revealing weakness and losing.

And of course the third point of similitude is that the contestants are both suicidal narcissists.

In regard to the assassination attempt for example, does anyone (and I mean anyone, anyone, anyone) believe for an instant that an almost incomprehensibly great crime has not been committed? How about in terms of perpetrators, do any of you (OR ANYONE ELSE) have any doubt about who the perpetrators are? Right.

Yet another staggeringly enormous (world threatening, in fact!) crime has been committed, adding to a list that must make God himself weep in dismay.

If Justice were served then half of the world’s population (the adult half, with very few exceptions) would be put instantly to death, because they deserve it, because for a myriad of excuses and reasons they (we) have built a civilization that does what this one does. It murders innocent women and children for fun and profit while pretending to seek Justice and instead trying to personally profit from the whole degraded and corrupted mess of it.

Like I said. We don’t need Justice, although making a deeply earnest and sincere attempt would look good on our record when the books are balanced. What we need is truth and mercy.

I urge you. This is not a drill. In a day or year or a pittance of decades you will DIE, and with that event you will have run out of both excuses and TIME to do anything about how you have conducted yourself. Did you help the Creator or did you spit in his eye? How about right now? Are you using your God given gifts to help build the world that should be built? Or are you (like the rest of us, I am deeply saddened to admit) using your awareness and agency to get more for yourself than you are giving to others?

In other words, are you being a benefactor or a thief?

You may or may not know that time is running out, but even an utterly materialistic bone headed atheist knows that time IS running out.

If you do not materially and/or spiritually do something to fix it NOW (and hopefully it would be BOTH materially and spiritually) then this society and all of the individuals in it, are going to slam up against the inevitable consequences of currently ongoing events. This place will END, one way or the other or both.

Want an example? Here’s one: the incomprehensibly evil being done in Gaza is not just some other evil bastards fault. It’s YOUR fault (MY fault) because we have stood by and allowed it too happen! We did not stop it, and the feckless REASON that we did not stop it is that we were too busy doing things for our SELVES that we were more important at the time.

Simple as that. We considered and ACTED on the consideration that whatever we needed and wanted at the time was more important (and “better”) than preventing the wanton murder of tens of thousands of INNOCENT women and children. Ongoing as we speak.

I’m including Gaza, of course, but the ongoing slaughter in Gaza pales in comparison to the slaughter that’s really going on. Putin just created a special military operation to root out the entire network of Ukraininan (which means of course means the United States & NATO) underground “child farms” which service the world market for adrenochrome, disposable sex slaves, labor, and finally body parts.

It’s the adrenochrome aspect, though, that exceeds the range of your imagination of how evil evil can get. In the production of adrenochrome children are tortured and raised to the extreme limits of terror so that their blood is saturated with a uniquely high grade of young adrenalin. Despite medical interventions to prevent early death the children “livestock” in this farm usually die within months, whereupon they are organ harvested. This going on right this moment in Ukraine (and certainly elsewhere), and the “market” it serves of course spans the globe. That so-called “market” consists entirely of people who are willing to commercially torture-kill children as a means of acquiring money and power.

I DARE you to confront the reality that the commercial farming of children is a real, actual and ongoing FACT in this world we find ourselves in at the moment.

http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/365750-2024-07-22-russia-rescues-hundreds-of-adrenochrome-victims-destined-for-washington-d.htm?From=News

Can you confront that fact without sobbing in remorse? For your own sake I sincerely hope that you can not. That happened on OUR watch. There ARE no excuses.

Having seen the truth of that I can not now see anything else, and as mentioned above I really do hope that this is true for you as well. The time has come for Justice, and hopefully mercy as well, but in any case the time has come for Justice.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.