Debt Rattle July 24 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle July 24 2024

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Michael Reid
    Participant

Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order by Ray Dalio

I believe the world is changing in big ways that haven’t happened before in our lifetimes but have many times in history, so I knew I needed to study past changes to understand what is happening now and help me to anticipate what is likely to happen.

I shared what I learned in my book, Principles for Dealing with the Changing World Order, and my hope is that this animation gives people an easy way to understand the key ideas from the book in a simple and entertaining way. In the first 18 minutes, you’ll get the gist of what drives the “Big Cycle” of rise and decline of nations through time and where we now are in that cycle. If you give me 20 minutes more to watch the whole thing, and I will show you how the big cycle worked across the last 500 years of history—and what the current world leading power, the United States, needs to do to remain strong.

I hope you find it valuable and look forward to hearing your thoughts.

thomasjkenney
    Participant

@Dr D re: necessary retribution

Agree, but I cannot fathom such necessary action. To do that is to warp the self beyond repair, to always be in that mindset, as surely as if you’ve experienced a week in the trenches. Not many of us want to be aggressively angry for the rest of our lives. And more time, more generations to hope this round of crazy can be washed, more opportunity for another round.

The Christian thing to do would be to excommunicate. Good old fashioned shunning.

Unbroken Chain

Michael Reid
    Participant

Let me first start with I know nothing.

I do not feel life is about a judgement.

I feel life is about doing the best we can and the golden rule.

The rest is make up shit in peoples minds in my opinion.

Death will reap us all.

I would like to make the world a better place.

I am off to reap cloud berries.

Oroboros
    Participant

There are virtually no consequences for actions nowadays at the higher echelons of society.

The DEI SS Cheatie Girl Lying Scumbag finally resigned and that’s all that will happen to her.

Orange Jesus won’t lay a finger on them or another assassination attempt will mysteriously happen.

Anyone who thinks different must love the sensation of smoke being blown up their ass.

The “J-6” insurrection committee got magnitudes more resources to drag out the Fake Insurrection lie.

Even in the lower echelons of Duh’merica, there is a tsunami of videos showing shoplifting on a massive scale in the Big Shitties. Most major chain franchises are closing up shop in those areas. What do the plebs there do with no stores.

Invade the yuppie suburbs? That will go well.

Everyone with a functioning brain has known for while the Military Industrial Mafia and their buttboys in the Intel Gestapo whacked both Kennedys.

But no consequences so no stopping that behavior for the next few DECADES if ever.

Duh’merica has the Overlords it deserves.

They have bankrupted the economic foundation of the country and will be driven by panic and desperation to seize pretty much all the retirement funds and bank accounts in the Empire of Lies, leaving the Sheeple destitute worse than the Great Depression but with no New Deal in the wings.

Yeh sure, history runs in cycles. Big yawn

I’m not impressed by people stating the obvious.

Good stuffhappens, then shit happens

I’m shocked

When did this happen?

You mean since the dawn of Time

Well I’ll be……

What will the Master of the Universe think of Next….

Bahhhhhhhh……..

Here’s to you Impotent Clown Nation, Duh’merica the Beautiful

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Diving for the Truth needs diagramming skills

D Benton Smith
    Participant

My wife is deep diving the assassination “investigations” (both public and private) and there are two emergent facts that are virtually beyond question. First is that there was more than one assailant and the second is that the police sniper who shot Tom Crooks WAITED a long time before shooting Crooks AFTER Crooks started shooting.

In either (or both cases) seriously huge and TREASONOUSLY ILLEGAL organization is absolutely necessary. Neither scenario is even remotely possible without a priori operational control of ALL of the security forces present before, during, and after the incident.

What that means is that the assassination attempt itself is rather small potatoes. The far greater situation is that such illegal control was and STILL IS being exercised by whoever is CONTROLLING all of the official (and MANY of the unofficial) operations of the United States Government (extending down thru State and Local levels to greater or lesser extent.

Remember, we’re not talking about day-to-day “running” of those institutions. We’re only talking about CONTROLLING how everything is run by hirelings. The standard operating procedure known in the Biz as “compartmentalization” means that MOST participants have no idea what larger operation they might be contributing to. They are just following more or less routine orders which they dutifully complied to.

The larger situation, therefore, is that the Government in question IS being controlled by cold blooded killers and is therefore of no use to anybody who presently AREN’T controlling it (that would be you, me and everybody else who isn’t in that Club.

The only way out such a mess dangerous mess that I can imagine is to keep spilling the truth to literally anybody and everybody that you can persuade to listen to you. The “Government” sure as Hell isn’t going to help you. But they’re sure willing to get paid to waste time in PRETENDING to help.

Oroboros
    Participant

Friends who worked at ground zero Disneyland in Pasadena used to called the place “Mouschwitz” for it’s work envirnoment

We’ll diagram that too:

zerosum
    Participant

Sickening
    The American Leaders are giving a rousing standing ovation to B.N., the mass murderer.

Oroboros
    Participant

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Well if the Democrat candidate is 100% onboard with the Gazan genocide and child farming, and Donald Trump is, too, then that doesn’t give the American voter you much choice, does it?

I think the expression is, “Damned if you do and damned if you don’t.” (and in this case you can put DAMNED in all caps with an exclamation point.

Trump used to think (maybe still thinks) that he can roll back the clock to the Golden Age of old fashioned American-Zionist-Dream-Style supremacy. The nicked ear might SHOULD have caused him to re-think how much he can trust his Israeli bank rollers, but there is little to no evidence that it did. He still wants to preside. Preside over WHAT, Donald? Gazan mass graves and Ukrainian child-farm slaughterhouses?

That ain’t gonna fly very far. People who butcher children won’t fly much farther than the nearest land fill ……. if they’re lucky.

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Legitimate question, not rhetorical: Which hyper-crisis MUST be fixed before ANY of the consequential crises can be fixed?

Which one?

The LIES vs TRUTH crisis, that’s which one!

There should be ONE and ONLY ONE criterion for whether or not ANY piece of information is suitable for Broad Public Distribution. That criterion is simply, “Is it true?”. Period.

Is the Pope a practicing Satanist? Why yes. he is, as are many of the people who work for him and ALL of the people that he works for.

Is the United States Government INSTRUMENTAL in the world wide farming, torture and murder of children? Why yes, it is, of which the human trafficking at our border and the slaughterhouse child-farms in Ukraine are merely the tips of a continental ice shelf.

Is all of this as serious as a heart attack? Why yes, it is, the fact of which was recently demonstrated to your truly in a dramatically real fashion.

Nap time’s over. We’ve got a few weeks, a few months at the most (unlikely) before this shit show spirals so far out of control that we might not even see it when it hits us, and we’ll be too busy trying to survive that we won’t be wasting much time “thinking” about anything except staying alive and settling our affairs with God.

a kullervo
    Participant

Time and time again…

Some people complain
    (in the hope that someone will do something?)
    Some people state the obvious
    (hoping some of the oblivious will take notice?)
    All in all, just two discrete ways of venting frustration/disenchantment.

Repetition… who could have thought of that?
    Still most of us fail at the “know thyself” trope.

Do we know why we do the things we do?
    (And if not, why do we spend so much energy inquiring about other people’s motives rather than to spend it investigating our own?
    Sure: we can’t escape the mould, can we?)

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Hopefully someone around these parts will soon attack the shit out of me for telling them the truth. I would consider that to be a step upwards and a very good sign. That’s what happens when someone pulls their head out their ‘denial’ and starts to see that the current world situation is REAL and not just some intellectual exercise or some other type of bullshit evasion like geopolitics, finances or the choice between the lesser of two evils next November (Hint: you wind up with an unacceptable evil either way)

zerosum
    Participant

Watch what you say if you are not from Israel.!

https://calgaryherald.com/news/crime/alberta-men-charges-death-threats-politicians
    Two Alberta men face charges for death threats, on line, against politicians
    (to kill Trudeau, Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland and New Democrat Leader Jagmeet Singh)
    One man from Calgary and one from Edmonton have been charged in two separate investigations

Author of the article:Steven Wilhelm

John Day
    Participant

Stonewall Or Die https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/stonewall-or-die

Today’s format will have to be even more Headlines & Links than usual, because there are so many headlines.
    It appears that there is an elite-factional power struggle just below the surface in the Imperial court, with at least 3 factions, maybe 4, competing for position. I won’t venture to try to name them all.

Simplicius, Extraordinary Events Taking Place in America [Uh, were there shell casings and nitrates testing in the second floor room with the open window?]
    It’s clear there is far more going on under the hood than meets the eye.
    Firstly, it all ties into the Trump assassination attempt and ongoing Congressional testimony of Director of Secret Service Kimberly Cheatle. The testimony has revealed there are likely a lot of things being hidden from the public about the would-be assassin Thomas Crooks and his potential dealings with the FBI.
    Tellingly, Cheatle refused to answer if Crooks was “acting alone”…
    ..Firstly, it must be said that the ensuing circumstances after the Trump shooting were bizarre and unprecedented: neither the FBI, DOJ, nor DHS even held an official press conference about the shooting. There were no loud bipartisan calls for investigation, or uproar in general; things simply went on as before, quietly settling down before being swept under the rug. The Democrats bided their time and even gradually rolled out conspiracy theories claiming Trump had staged the shooting.
    The proceedings reeked of massive coverup as the FBI continued to stonewall all inquiries, denying FOIA requests, with Secret Service head Cheatle perjuring herself in front of Congress by refusing to answer key questions, including: how many shell casings were recovered on the roof by the shooter’s body? She said she knows, but can’t say—how convenient, as it would immediately determine the presence of a second shooter, given that we have expert audio analysis of each fired shot…
    ..Now it’s been admitted that Biden’s ‘Counselor’ Steve Ricchetti was the one that “helped the president with the tweet”—i.e. wrote the fateful election drop-out tweet for Biden…
    ..Also, recall how Biden was effectively couped by his donor class, which simply cut off funding, proving who has the true last say in American elections…
    ..The problem seems to be the elites are revolting, and AOC has claimed that behind the scenes they’re not happy with Harris as the pick… It’s quite interesting, the language she chooses. They are interested not only in ‘removing the president’, but ‘removing the whole ticket’—irrevocable proof that we’re witnessing an ongoing coup.
    But if the Democrat elites don’t want Kamala, then who is it even pushing her to begin with? It’s hard to say, though there’s whispers that she’s the in-house Clinton family pick, while the Obama family—Dons of the Chicago political mafia—are against her, evidenced by the fact that Barrack’s only official message thus far prominently omitted mentioning Kamala and instead stated he looks forward to a newly chosen Democratic candidate.
    ..In short, that would make it a House Clinton vs. House Obama internecine war…
    ..Remember, it was Soros himself who said that no man has been more committed to the Ukrainian scheme than Biden.
    Of course, none of this comes as a surprise, and in fact some of our earliest predictions here from last year were that the Biden admin would try to dump Ukraine before the election if it could not generate any battlefield success for this very reason: that Ukraine’s devastating defeat would pose one of the gravest threats to Biden’s reelection chances, tarnishing his legacy. https://simplicius76.substack.com/p/extraordinary-events-taking-place

​ Trump team files FEC complaint over transfer of Biden’s $91M to Harris campaign: ‘Brazen money grab’​, Harris’ campaign told Fox News Digital that the complaint was ‘baseless’​ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-team-files-fec-complaint-over-transfer-bidens-91m-harris-campaign-brazen-money-grab

​ Could Kamala Harris’ inappropriate laughter and ‘word salads’ be symptoms of a little-known psychological condition?​ [Not just mean and stupid?]
    Kamala Harris’s rambling ‘word salad’ speeches may be a symptom of a little-known but common psychological condition called logorrhoea — also known as verbal diarrhoea.​ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13658931/Could-Kamala-Harris-mental-health-shaky-word-salads-laughing-inappropriately-sign-little-known-psychological-disorder-warn-experts.html

Celia Farber, It Just Got Weirder: Biden On Speaker Phone With Harris, Not Sounding Like Him, Netanyahu Arrives For State Visit, Demands Meeting With Trump, WH Flags at Half Mast , Nation Asks: “What Is Going On?” No Questions Answered In The Land Of Lies https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/it-just-got-weirder-biden-on-speaker

John Day
    Participant

Exclusive: President Biden suffered an undisclosed medical emergency during his time in Las Vegas, police sources say
    Air Force One “flew so fast the plane shook” on its way back to the east coast. https://www.dossier.today/p/exclusive-president-biden-suffered

Alex Krainer, Is Civil War 2.0 coming to the USA? Will they put Biden to sleep like they did with king George V in 1936 when they were brewing up WWII?
    Most likely, the reason for her stonewalling was because it is becoming increasingly clear that Trump’s would-be assassin wasn’t acting alone. Apparently, someone was making frequent trips between the home of the shooter, Thomas Matthew Crooks’ and a building in Washington DC that’s located near an FBI office. This revelation was based on a Heritage Foundation analysis of metadata of 9 pertinent smartphone devices. Perhaps the only notable statement from Ms. Cheatle was her reference to the recently deceased representative Ms. Sheila Jackson Lee:
    “I would be remiss if I did not also extend my condolences on the passing of your colleague, congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. Ms. Jackson Lee was always engaged in the oversight of the Secret Services and her passing is a great loss to this body.”
    Those who think that men can get pregnant will appreciate the magnanimity of Ms. Cheatle’s condolences. Everyone else will recognize the statement for the chilling threat that it was: don’t rock the boat for us; we have six ways from Sunday to get back at you.
    We will certainly learn a lot more over the coming days and weeks, but it would appear that we are looking at a real, if covert, coup d’etat unfolding in the US. Is it too far out now to consider that the 2020 election was also rigged and stolen? Either way, the country’s democratic facade is now disintegrating to the extent that again, only the cohort that thinks men can get pregnant may still believe in it. https://alexkrainer.substack.com/p/is-civil-war-20-coming-to-the-usa

Simplicius again, [well, not yet…] Can Democrats Turn Crisis Into Opportunity?
    Here’s a new article from Tree of Woe wherein he predicts what he calls the American Eschaton:
    I predict an American Eschaton: The end of America as we know it. It will be a Fourth Turning, but it will be a Fourth Turning that goes against us. The exact manner in which our eschaton will occur is much harder to predict. The end of America as we know it doesn’t necessarily mean nuclear apocalypse, government collapse, or secession. It could simply mean a transformation of America into something Unamerican. (The Russian Revolution of 1918 was the end of Russia as the Russian of the time knew it, for instance.) https://simplicius76.substack.com/p/can-democrats-turn-crisis-into-opportunity#poll-194688

Jaw-Dropper: A Reported 4x as Many Local Secret Service Agents Sent to Jill Biden on Same Day Trump Was Shot https://www.westernjournal.com/jaw-dropper-reported-4x-many-local-secret-service-agents-sent-jill-biden-day-trump-shot/

23 Takeaways From Secret Service Director’s Testimony Before House Oversight Panel https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/07/22/secret-service-director-kimberly-cheatle-testifies-before-congress/

John Day
    Participant

Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle Resigns https://www.zerohedge.com/political/secret-service-director-kimberly-cheatle-resigns

Sen. Johnson: FBI ‘Covering Up’ Evidence of ‘Multiple Shooters’ in ‘Coordinated’ Trump Assassination Attempt https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/sen-johnson-fbi-covering-up-evidence-of-multiple-shooters-in-coordinated-trump-assassination-attempt/

Sen. Ron Johnson Reveals Preliminary Findings From Attempted Assassination Of President Trump https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sen-ron-johnson-reveals-preliminary-findings-attempted-assassination-president-trump

I don’t recall the pictures of the dead shooter showing upper lip piercings, do you? https://x.com/PapaUwUx/status/1813942098229707183

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GSxquWjWMAAzv_E?format=jpg&name=medium

John Day
    Participant

Maybe a great big fragmentation bomb will work… More Agency Weaponization? Secret Service Tells Trump To Stop Having Outdoor Rallies https://www.zerohedge.com/political/pathetic-prescription-secret-service-tells-trump-stop-having-outdoor-rallies

Israel Launches New Assault on Khan Younis, Kills 70 Palestinians
    The Israeli military began a heavy bombardment of the area immediately after ordering Palestinians to evacuate https://news.antiwar.com/2024/07/22/israel-launches-new-assault-on-khan-younis-kills-70-palestinians/

Jewish American Doctor In Gaza Describes Children Killed By Very Exacting Sniper Bullets, Says 30 Years and 40 Mission Trips Does Not Equal The Carnage He Has Seen In Gaza. Is He Anti-Semitic? Is There A Non “Anti-Semitic” Anti-Child Slaughter Position And Can We Name It?
    “No toddler gets shot twice by mistake, by ‘the world’s best sniper’, and they’re dead-center shots.” https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/jewish-american-doctor-in-gaza-describes

“I had children who were shot twice,” said Dr. Mark Perlmutter, who said he was in Gaza at the end of April and the first couple weeks of May. “I have two children that I have photographs of that were shot so perfectly in the chest I couldn’t put my stethoscope over their heart more accurately and directly on the side of the head in the same child.” https://news.antiwar.com/2024/07/22/american-surgeon-who-volunteered-in-gaza-says-idf-snipers-shoot-toddlers/

Israel gives 400,000 Palestinians minutes to flee Khan Yunis before latest blitz [“We warned you.”]
    About two million Palestinians have been forcefully displaced since 7 October as Israel regularly bombs so-called ‘safe zones’
    The Israeli army ordered the sudden evacuation of over 400,000 Palestinians taking shelter in eastern Khan Yunis on 22 July, dropping leaflets in the besieged city moments before warplanes began their raids. https://thecradle.co/articles/israel-gives-400000-palestinians-minutes-to-flee-khan-yunis-before-latest-blitz

John Day
    Participant

Oxfam: Israel Has Reduced Water Access in Gaza by 94 Percent Since October
    Oxfam has warned that Israel’s longstanding policy of using water as a weapon against Palestinians has reached its peak amid Israel’s genocide, with water access for Palestinians in Gaza now at a small fraction of pre-genocide levels as Palestinians die of dehydration, starvation and disease.
    According to a report on Israel’s water deprivation policies by Oxfam, Israel has reduced water access in Gaza by a whopping 94 percent since October. This means Palestinians only have access to an average of roughly 4.7 liters of water per person per day, or only about 1.2 gallons a day.
    In the supposed “humanitarian safe zone” in al-Mawasi — which Israeli forces have attacked relentlessly — Palestinians only have access to an average of 2.5 liters per day, the report said. https://scheerpost.com/2024/07/23/oxfam-israel-has-reduced-water-access-in-gaza-by-94-percent-since-october/

The UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) in the statement said, “As of July 22, nearly 83 percent of the Gaza Strip has been placed under evacuation orders or designated as ‘no-go zones’ by the Israeli military.” https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-rejects-chinas-gaza-mediation-efforts

Senior congressman labels Netanyahu ‘worst leader in Jewish history’
    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is “the worst leader in Jewish history,” United States Congressman Jerrold Nadler said ahead of Netanyahu’s address to a joint session of the US Congress.
    Nadler, a Ranking Member of the House Judiciary Committee and the most senior Jewish member of the House of Representatives, released an extensive statement on Tuesday, blasting Netanyahu’s performance as Israeli prime minister. https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/senior-congressman-labels-netanyahu-worst-leader-in-jewish-h

​ Israeli government allocates millions to unauthorised West Bank settler outposts
    ​ The Israeli government has allocated $20.5 million to protect small, unauthorised Jewish farms in the occupied West Bank, aiming to develop them into settlements. Documents uncovered by Peace Now reveal that Israel’s pro-settler government has discreetly funneled money into unauthorised outposts, separate from its over 100 officially recognised settlements.​ https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20240723-israeli-government-allocates-millions-unauthorised-west-bank-settler-outposts

​ Israeli settlers set fire to olive groves in the occupied West Bank
    Videos show Palestinian olive groves on fire after Israeli settlers reportedly set them alight in the occupied West Bank village of Burin.​ https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsfeed/2024/7/23/israeli-settlers-set-fire-to-olive-groves-in-the-occupied-west-bank

John Day
    Participant

Netanyahu seeks support for war in Gaza with speech to Congress but sparks protests and boycotts
    Tall steel barriers ringed entrances to the Capitol complex Wednesday, and security officers were deployed on foot, bicycle and with dogs. Overnight, hundreds of anti-war protesters organized by a Jewish group staged a sit-in at a congressional office building, crying, “Not in our name.” …
    ​..Some leading Democrats and political independent Bernie Sanders plan to boycott Netanyahu’s speech. But the most notable absence will be Vice President Kamala Harris, who serves as president of the Senate and traditionally would sit behind whatever dignitary is speaking. She said a long-scheduled trip will keep her away.
    ​ The next Democrat in line, Sen. Patty Murray of Washington, is declining to attend, and former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she would be meeting with families of Israeli victims of Hamas instead.
    ​ Republicans said the absence of Harris, the new Democratic front-runner for the presidency, was a sign of disloyalty to an ally. Former President Donald Trump’s running mate, JD Vance, said he would also be a no-show for Netanyahu’s speech, citing the need to campaign.​ https://apnews.com/article/netanyahu-congress-gaza-hamas-israel-6ea5daf3cd1988b0ad6e874bd450f9bf

Labor Unions Urge Biden to Halt Military Aid for Israel https://scheerpost.com/2024/07/23/labor-unions-urge-biden-to-halt-military-aid-for-israel/

US Capitol Police arrest Jewish activists calling for Israel arms embargo
    Hundreds of advocates rallied at Capitol Hill on the eve of Netanyahu’s speech to urge an end to weapons transfers to Israel. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/7/23/us-capitol-police-arrest-jewish-activists-calling-for-israel-arms-embargo

Protesters zip-tied, escorted out of Capitol ahead of Netanyahu speech https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/protesters-zip-tied–escorted-out-of-capitol-ahead-of-netany

John Day
    Participant

Trump Confirms Netanyahu Meeting At Mar-A-Lago https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/netanyahu-have-separate-meetings-biden-harris-likely-trump-too

Celia Farber, Trump Recording Emerges In Which He Reveals Netanyahu Never Wanted To Make A Deal. “I Thought The Palestinians Were Impossible And That The Israelis Would Do Anything To Make Peace And A Deal… I Found That Not To Be True.” https://celiafarber.substack.com/p/trump-recording-emerges-in-which

​ Several hours after he announced a meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu this Friday, former President Trump published a letter he received from Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and pledged to work for peace in the Middle East.
    ​ Why it matters: Abbas’ letter is a signal that the Palestinian president wants to start a new chapter with the Republican presidential nominee following their fallout as a result of Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and move the U.S. embassy to the city in December 2017.
    ​ It also shows that Trump didn’t abandon his aspiration to reach a historic peace agreement between Israel and the Palestinians.
    Trump’s post frames his meeting with Netanyahu not only as a photo-op that the Israeli prime minister wanted to get, but as a more substantive meeting about advancing peace amid the war in Gaza.​ https://www.axios.com/2024/07/24/trump-palestinian-leader-letter-netanyahu-meeting-peace

Biden’s Cured But Won’t Meet with Netanyahu [Too risky all around, I guess.] https://www.independentsentinel.com/bidens-cured-but-wont-meet-with-netanyahu/

Vance not attending Netanyahu speech to Congress
    Jason Miller, senior adviser to the Trump campaign, said in a statement that Vance has “duties to fulfill as the Republican nominee for Vice President.”
    “Senator Vance stands steadfastly with the people of Israel in their fight to defend their homeland, eradicate terrorist threats, and bring back their countrymen held hostage,” Miller said. “He will not, however, be in attendance for Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speech to Congress.”
    Vance, who is holding campaign events in Ohio and Virginia on Monday, will defer to former President Trump for direct communication with Netanyahu this week, according to a source familiar with the matter. https://www.yahoo.com/news/vance-not-attending-netanyahu-speech-194645023.html

John Day
    Participant

YAF release footage, specifications of Yafa drone that hit Tel Aviv [Balsa wood?]
    The Ansar Allah leader affirmed that the Yafa drone was manufactured in Yemen and was launched by the YAF, denying claims that it was produced and deployed by another party. https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/yaf-release-footage–specifications-of-yafa-drone-that-hit-t

China Brokers Unity In Palestine
    Rival Palestinian factions including Fatah and Hamas have signed an agreement aimed at ending their division and building unity following talks in Beijing, marking a diplomatic win for China.
    Over the years Fatah and Hamas had already signed several agreements to build some unity government. All however have failed.
    What gives hope is that this agreement might be sustained is the participation of all other Palestinian groups as well as the significance of China as the guarantee power behind this. https://www.moonofalabama.org/2024/07/china-brokers-unity-in-palestine.html

Gilbert Doctorow, What a Ukraine peace treaty brokered by Trump might look like https://gilbertdoctorow.com/2024/07/22/what-a-ukraine-peace-treaty-brokered-by-trump-might-look-like/

Almost Half of EU Members Wanted to Hold Top Diplomats Meeting in Hungary
    On Monday, Borrell said that the next meeting of the foreign ministers would be held in Brussels, not Budapest, due to Hungary’s position on Ukraine.
    In total, 13 countries said that they preferred to meet in Budapest, while five others, especially states in Eastern Europe and the Baltics, said that they would boycott the gathering in the Hungarian capital., according to Politico. In the end, Borrell picked Brussels in a move that aims to “send a signal, even if it is a symbolic signal,” to Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban. https://sputnikglobe.com/20240723/almost-half-of-eu-members-wanted-to-hold-top-diplomats-meeting-in-hungary-1119468532.html

EU may not be right fit for Hungary – member state. Finnish Foreign Minister Elina Valtonen has said Budapest’s views do not correspond with the bloc’s official line
    “Of course, it is up to the individual country to do so,” Valtonen told the Helsingin Sanomat newspaper. “But at some point, it may be worth asking whether the European Union is the right reference group if the ideas differ so fundamentally from our common values.” https://swentr.site/news/601534-hungary-should-reconsider-eu-membership/

John Day
    Participant

EU state issues €6.5bn ultimatum to Ukraine, Hungary is moving to punish Kiev for its blockade of oil deliveries from Russia https://swentr.site/news/601553-hungary-ukraine-eu-funding/

Andrew Korybko, Ukraine Might Actually Be Semi-Serious About Resuming Peace Talks With Russia
    Zelensky knows that his maximalist goal of reconquering all of Ukraine’s lost territory is unrealistic no matter what he says for the purpose of keeping morale high. He therefore wants to retake as much as he can before the US either becomes too fatigued with its latest “forever war” or is forced by circumstances into “Pivoting (back) to Asia” before it’s ready. By publicly displaying interest in China’s mediation, he hopes to either keep the US supporting him for longer or to reach a better peace deal with China’s help.
    It’s a gamble, but he hopes that the next US President might either become so nervous about him flirting with China that they decide to give him more of what he’s been demanding and remove their restrictions or that China can convince Russia to scale back some of its maximalist demands for peace if they won’t. Nobody can confidently predict how far he’ll go in this regard nor exactly how serious he is, but it’s undeniable that Zelensky is changing tack to an extent, which is remarkable development in this conflict. https://korybko.substack.com/p/ukraine-might-actually-be-semi-serious

France Unbowed Leader Melenchon Calls for Withdrawal From NATO (A real Leftist.)
    “I choose the logic of disarmament and appeasement … If I were at the Elysee Palace, I would certainly systematically and in an organized manner withdraw from the joint military command, from NATO. Especially during the war, to avoid seeing the country involved in this story,” Melenchon told the newspaper. https://sputnikglobe.com/20240721/france-unbowed-leader-melenchon-calls-for-withdrawal-from-nato-1119450182.html

Two from Surplus energy Economics. This is what declining cheap energy looks like.
    The seductive risk of financialization , THE VARIABLE GEOMETRY OF MONEY
    Measured as a system which supplies physical products and services to society, the global economy was 29% larger in 2023 than it had been in 2003.
    By contrast, best estimates indicate that aggregate financial assets increased by about 150%, in real terms, between those years, whilst the combined stock of bank and central bank money expanded by about 160%. https://surplusenergyeconomics.wordpress.com/2024/07/15/283-the-seductive-risk-of-financialization/

Maybe later, THE VIEW FROM PEAK TECH
    Over the coming ten years, the ability of the global economy to afford discretionary (non-essential) products and services is poised to decline by about 17%, with affordability at the average per capita level falling by a projected 23%.
    Anyone who thinks that this can be consistent with rising sales in the leisure, travel, hospitality, entertainment or media sectors is out of touch with reality. If we further suppose that businesses funded by advertising or subscription revenues, or by the sale of non-essential gadgets, can continue to defy economic gravity under these circumstances, we are setting ourselves up for a massive misallocation of capital.
    This is one of the two ways in which the “peak tech” of the title should be understood. The other is the unfolding realization that technology can’t, as has so long been supposed, provide a ‘fix’ for every economic and environmental ill. https://surplusenergyeconomics.wordpress.com/2024/07/22/284-maybe-later/#like-43065

John Day
    Participant

In Major Shift, British Newspapers Begin Warning of Perils of Cashless Society After Global IT Outage
    The mainstream media has, until now, played a key role in advancing the Global War on Cash — a war that began with no official declaration but in which propaganda, as with all wars, is a vital weapon.
    Last week’s global IT outage appears to have shaken some British media outlets’ confidence in the idea of a fully cashless society. When a content update by the cyber-security giant CrowdStrike caused millions of Microsoft systems around the world to crash on Friday morning, bringing the operating systems of banks, payment card firms, airlines, hospitals, NHS clinics, retailers and hospitality businesses to a standstill, businesses were faced with a stark choice: go cash-only, or close until the systems came back online. https://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2024/07/in-historic-u-turn-corporate-media-begins-warning-of-perils-of-cashless-society-after-global-it-outage.html

​ Iran’s plan to establish BRICS-wide currency could change global trade dynamics
    ​ Iran and Russia have effectively established the essential conditions for the transfer of trade payments to national currencies by connecting their national payment systems through their respective central banks at the bilateral level. Iran continues to engage in negotiations with Russia about the potential expansion of this mechanism to include the BRICS countries, the diplomat stated.​ https://english.almayadeen.net/articles/opinion/iran-s-plan-to-establish-brics-wide-currency-could-change-gl

​ California senators pass SB 553 to prohibit retailers from stopping shoplifters
    Lawmakers in California are gunning for the passage of a new law, Senate Bill 553, that would bar retail stores throughout the state from confronting shoplifters.
    ​ SB 553 was introduced just a few weeks after a 26-year-old Home Depot security guard named Blake Mohs was shot to death during an attempted store robbery in Pleasanton, in the East Bay. The incident prompted California lawmakers to reevaluate the state’s standards for dealing with robberies.
    ​ “The bill has made its way to the Assembly where it under consideration by the Labor & Employment Committee,” tweeted the @amuse X account. “Too many retailers and citizens are intervening as the police ignore the problem.”​ https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-07-22-california-senators-pass-sb553-prohibit-retailers-shoplifters.html

​ California court rules children have no free speech rights – only old people covered by First Amendment?
    ​ Both the child who drew the picture and the child who received it were confused upon being confronted about the matter. Their innocence is color blind, after all, which cannot be said for the recipient child’s mother, Becerra, or the rest of the “adults” who proceeded to destroy these children’s innocence to push a deranged, anti-white political agenda.
    ​ The child who drew the picture was told that she could no longer draw and give pictures to her classmates. Teachers also banned the child from recess for two full weeks without telling her why, and without telling her parents.
    ​ The child’s parents eventually found out about the punishment roughly a year after the incident, prompting them to press the school for answers. Since the school was uncooperative, the child’s parents sued the school, only to have a local judge rule in favor of Becerra and against the child, arguing that Becerra was operating under qualified immunity against the drawing author’s First Amendment and retaliation claims.
    ​ The case is being appealed by the Pacific Legal Foundation and will soon, probably within the next year, be heard and decided by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.​ https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-07-23-california-court-rules-children-no-free-speech-rights.html

​William Makis MD, Ottawa Police Detective Helen Grus was suspended for investigating 9 babies who died after their mothers received COVID-19 Vaccinations. https://makismd.substack.com/p/video-ottawa-police-detective-helen

John Day
    Participant

A Midwestern Doctor, Exposing The Great Osteoporosis Scam, How conventional osteoporosis care often makes things worse and the forgotten ways to regain bone health. https://www.midwesterndoctor.com/p/exposing-the-great-osteoporosis-scam

WES
    Participant

Kamala for President:

“Snatching Failure from the Jaws of Success”

So Kamala has been launched from “on high”.
    Without organizing skills, she will fail quickly.
    She has until the Dems convention in August to crash!
    Kamala’s record for failure is unblemished!
    That is why she has been endorsed by all Dems!
    Dems are 100% certain she will fail!

John Day
    Participant

Protests Erupt, American Flag Burned As Netanyahu Gives ‘Forever Alliance’ Speech

Summary: Seeking to shore up support for the war against Hamas in Gaza, and with Vice President Harris not in attendance and with dozens of Democrats also choosing to skip in protest, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu addressed “this great citadel of democracy for the fourth time.” He also took time in the lengthy address to acknowledge rescued hostages and their families, including families of American hostages, present in the chamber for the speech.

“I will not rest until all of their loved ones are home! All of them” – he said of the hostages. We are “actively engaged” in intensive efforts to secure their release, the prime minister said. “Some of them are taking place right now.” He also recognized “President Biden’s “tireless efforts” and “heartfelt support” for Israel. Biden “dispatched two aircraft carriers to the Middle East to prevent a wider war,” Netanyahu said. Also acknowledging this politically chaotic and sensitive moment where Biden has bowed out of the presidential race, he called the US president “A proud Irish-American Zionist.” But he also by the end of the speech thanked Donald Trump for forging the historic Abraham Accords, and gave thanks for his surviving the assassination attempt against him.

Bibi is a master of optics, and he delivered a highly emotional reminder of the enormity and evil of the Oct.7 terror attacks. As expected, he linked 9/11, Oct. 7, and the Holocaust, but also highlighted American domestic protests and ‘anti-Jewish hate’. He described that ultimately this is a clash between “barbarism and civilization”, or “those who glorify death and those who sanctify life.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/netanyahu-faces-day-rage-pro-palestinian-protests-dc-many-willing-get-arrested-time

John Day
    Participant

Man Runs Over 80-Year-Old Planting Trump Sign In Yard, Then Kills Himself

An 80-year-old man who was placing a Trump sign in a residential yard has life-threatening injuries after being run over by a 22-year-old on an anti-Trump rampage in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. The assailant later confessed to the crime via a phone call with police, only to kill himself before officers arrived to arrest him.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/man-runs-over-80-year-old-planting-trump-sign-yard-then-kills-himself

Oroboros
    Participant

Reverse Michigan vehicle assault”

22 year old Trump MAGA supporter runs over 80 year old woman installing a Kamala La-la sign on her lawn.

Would we ever hear the end of it?

Just because the woketurd sissy snowflake topped himself should not mean that the Trump Campaign shouldn’t make this a center piece for Demonrat insanity.

Ask ‘prosecutor’ Kamala La-la if she would have charged coward boy to the fullest extent of the law.

She’d probably say that woketurd sissy snowflake had a hard childhood and that he was traumatized so violently by Trumps mere presence on the ballot that running the old dude over was understandable do to extenuating circumstances.

NO CHARGES, CASE CLOSED!

Oroboros
    Participant

Kamala Kabala has a presser and praises “our alliance” with North Korea

Most excellent Wayne!

https://x.com/i/status/1816269962656506177

Oroboros
    Participant

AOC pressing the flesh with Duh’merica’s youth

WES
    Participant

Oroboros:

The only way fool Kamala can avoid failure is to not to open her mouth.
    But she must open her mouth to remove all doubt!

Figmund Sreud
    Participant

Re Grenell interview via link in Gilbert Doctorow’s post:

Grenell is one terrifying sample of American exceptionalism. Mouthy fool on steroids, if you ask me, …considering current geopolitical conditions.

F.S.

aspnaz
    Participant

People like Kamala only get to the top because the “top” is not really the top, the real top put Kamala in the pretend top, the theatre top, the circus big top.

Netanyahu is meeting with his man Trump. I wonder whether they are agreeing the schedule for the Iran war. Onward Christian soldiers marching off to war with Iran, your children dying for Israel; you may as well get it over and done with and move to Gaza.

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.