Debt Rattle June 25 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 25 2024

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Dr. D
    Participant

I’d keep shooting them down and keep denying it until something happens.

Dr. D
    Participant

DB: So far ’round the bend that criticizing Israel weekly and posting cartoons that would get me fired from most jobs in America is “Pro-semitic.” Yup, that’s me. Anyone who doesn’t actively don a ski mask and sneak into houses to strangle babies in the crib is definitely a collaborator.

How’s it feel to be you? Does a single ray of the love of God still reach you in that fortress of hate?

aspnaz
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

Orange Jesus had 4 years to free Assange.

Pepe said today that Trump was comvinced by those two subhuman maggots Pompeo and buttphuck Barr not to.

Trump’s a chump and has Pedo Jo-jo up-stage him two days before the debate to look extra disingenuous and not a guy who keeps promises.

Orange Jesus is going to pick the same NeoConJob pricks a second time around like Pence, Pompeo and Barr.

Wait until you see him pick a douche like Tom Cotton to be VP

Trump is not that smart when it comes to follow through.

Follow through is not campaigning

Duh’merica is not a serious culture

It’s a parody of itself.

A bad parody at that.

Screw the Homeowners Association

Oroboros
    Participant

The Circle of Life

It’s like a snake swallowing it own tail ;>)

Oroboros
    Participant

Are your kids watching Nickelodeon?

Like, you know, fur sure!

A serious media outlet

Oroboros
    Participant

Andrei Martyanov’s latest

Russian Intel knows the identities of American servicemen who operated ATACMs that hit Crimea.

Deliberately killing civilians.

“They better run, because now they are classified as terrorists, who they are, and they will be hunted down and eliminated.

Their best bet will be to return to the US and stay here for the rest of their lives, preferably after plastic surgery and live under the conditions of witness protection program or something similar.

For those emotionally unstable and prone to knee jerk reaction, I can only repeat–Russia here is in for demolition of Pax Americana and it proceeds as planned, and even better.

Hence hysterical rhetoric from the West and resorting to pure terrorism.

US military bluff has been called.

Like Al Bundy from Married With Children whose brightest achievement was his four touchdowns in the high school football game, the US still grasps at the last straw of its unimpeded turkey shoot in Gulf in 1991 against pathetic enemy.”

I say, “Kill them all, let God sort them out!”

The Empire of Lies Military Maggots will have to lie to the families of many ATACM terrorists that their loved ones died “in a car crash somewhere in Eurotardistan”

Dmitry Orlov wrote a brilliant piece on:

“War and Punishment” is not just a great novel by a great Russian author Tolstoyevsky; it is also Russia’s foreign policy. Suppose you ignite a war on Russia’s border with the hopes of destroying Russia — and lose it. What do you suppose will happen to you next? Peace? No, you will be punished. Your punishment, for didactic purposes, could be separated into five categories: financial, economic, political, social and cultural:

DUH’ MERICA the Duh’mockarcy

Oroboros
    Participant

No mercy for UkroNaziland

No quarter for the Empire of Lies pack of cowards

Way worse than Afghanistan collapse

D Benton Smith
    Participant

@DrDRich

The only thing I object to about the things you write are the outright lies. Is that your idea of gaslighting or something? Am I or anyone else supposed to be moved to a better state of mind just because you invent shit and report it as factual when it’s just another garden variety lie without any basis in fact whatsoever.

I carefully articulate sensible reasons why people should not be incited to hatred and ignorance against every many, woman, child and infant of an entire and undifferentiated class of people (Jews, in this instance, but probably Catholics, Africans or Russians tomorrow) , and you call that “pro-Semitic”.

I have written NOTHING “pro-Semitic.”. Unlike yourself I have only written true facts that CRITICIZE , deliberately deceitful incitation to wrongful murder. I guess that’s what it pisses you off. I’m guessing that you’re more into the other stuff.

Are you the kind of shrink who used his knowledge of the mind and human behavior as a covert means of hurting people? You know what I mean. I bet you pulled down a hefty salary for it, too. My only uncertainty in that regard is whether you were a knowing participant in that shameful betrayal of your oath as a physician, or just another highly paid useful idiot?

D Benton Smith
    Participant

Palestinian author and You Tuber, Mahmood OD, expresses his “inside view” of what’s happening in his country, and I find myself agreeing with him very very much. He’s about as “pro-Semite” as I am. In other words he his pro truth and morality and anti-criminal hatred.

He’s also very articulately succinct. https://www.youtube.com/live/Vq1UOfbP2yw?si=-OV4sCDG-Alf7o_z .

John Day
    Participant

@DBS & zerosum: This is directly pertinent to the discussion of “truth”, “reality” and “God”. It is a long and sincere exploration of truth by a physicist, who became a Daoist, and began studying aging and death (and not-death).
    How can Newtonian Mechanics and karma co-exist, and prayer ALSO work, all in one world?
    Josh has been able to go seriously farther than I could, and using bits of information I knew, but didn’t deeply “know”. It might be the same with you:
    https://mitteldorf.substack.com/p/inverting-the-hard-problem

Michael Reid
    Participant

It’s lies
    not just bad judgement
    it’s lies repeatedly told to the american people
    and this is why this whole system of classification
    is wrong. It’s not protecting the american people
    What it is is allowing a small group of not very clever people
    to bring us closer and closer to nuclear armageddon

our fate is in the hands of a small number of people who
    operate in secrecy and who tell lies to the american people

Oroboros
    Participant

The Ruling Class

You’re not one of them

Just sayin’

Joe Kennedy, Irish-Duh’merica Mobster

“When she was 23, Rosemary Kennedy, the sister of JFK and RFK, had a forced lobotomy arranged by her father. The surgery left her incapacitated for the rest of her life.”

Oroboros
    Participant

What Goes Around, Comes Around

Empire of Lies Military Maggots will be shown to be “All Hat and No Cattle”

From Larry Johnson

Russia Tells U.S. Ambassador, “We Are No Longer at Peacehttps://sonar21.com/russia-tells-u-s-ambassador-we-are-no-longer-at-peace/

The Russia message included this phrase, “We are no longer at peace.” While stopping short of declaring war, the line between peace and war has been erased.

This should scare the hell out of the politicians and public in America.

But it won’t

Duh’merica has too much Duh and the attention span of a gerbil on cocaine.

“Washington “has effectively become a party” to the war on Ukraine’s side, the ministry said in a statement, adding, “Retaliatory measures will certainly follow.”

“His message is clear — “The U.S. is responsible for this massacre, and they will get an answer.” This stark language that leaves no room for quibbling. In publicizing this message, Putin and Lavrov have closed down diplomatic options and gestures.”

“Russia will present its evidence to the UN Security Council before it seeks retribution.

I think that move is likely because Russia will want to establish beyond reasonable doubt that the United States was complicit in this act of terror before it takes retaliatory action in accordance with the UN Charter.”

Oroboros
    Participant

@John Day

From your article lnk:

Inverting the Hard Problem

Does the brain create consciousness, or did consciousness create the brain?

So where does a lobotomy fit in this postulation?

““When she was 23, Rosemary Kennedy, the sister of JFK and RFK, had a forced lobotomy arranged by her father. The surgery left her incapacitated for the rest of her life.”

Oroboros
    Participant

Did an intentionally damaged brain erase her consciousness?

She was very low functioning for the rest of her empty unfulfilling life

jb-hb
    Participant

Shocking New Video Shows ATACMS Bomblets Raining Down On Russian Beachgoers
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/shocking-new-video-shows-atacms-bomblets-raining-down-russian-beachgoers

I thought The Free World insisted the people of Crimea are Ukrainians. But now when you hit a Crimean, they say you’re hitting a Russian.

Canvassing mainstream articles, looks like perhaps 1/3 of them say “Russian Tourists” are being hit. You know how Crimeans hate beaches and never go to their own, just like people who live near the beach anywhere amirite? Beaches are only cool if you fly there. Everyone knows this.

The other articles seem to play very coy. “Putin says” about “What happened” which was? WHO did you hit again? It’s RUSSIA who says they are Russians, remember? Are you sustaining some Orwellian fantasy of Big Meanie Fascist soldiers blocking Crimeans from going to the beach with fixed bayonets while Hunger Games Capitol folk from Moscow flock there or something?

Ukrainian ATACMS Rockets Are Blowing Up Russia’s Best S-400 Air Defenses As Fast As The S-400s Can Deploy To Crimea
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2024/06/12/ukrainian-atacms-rockets-are-blowing-up-russias-best-s-400-air-defenses-as-fast-as-the-s-400s-can-deploy-to-crimea/

Belbek is becoming an attrition trap for the Russian air force’s best air-defense system. The Ukrainians hit fresh missile batteries roughly as fast as they can deploy. Prior to Tuesday, the Russians had lost two S-400 command posts, four radars and 16 launchers that the analysts at Oryx can confirm.

After Tuesday, the toll could be much higher. In all, it’s possible Ukrainian missile raids have destroyed parts of four or five S-400 batteries. Ironically, the S-400 was designed to have an anti-missile capability, but it obviously doesn’t work. Russia’s S-400s can’t defend nearby friendly forces—and they also can’t defend themselves.

The Ukrainian air force is getting 85 ex-European Lockheed Martin F-16s—and already has radar-homing missiles and precision glide-bombs for the F-16s to employ in combat.

The first F-16s—former Danish examples—should arrive in Ukraine any week now. Don’t be shocked if the nimble jets quickly launch for strikes on Russian bases in Crimea. Bases whose air-defenses have been steadily ground down by back-to-back barrages of ATACMS rockets.

I get it. ATACMS knock out all the S400’s prior to the arrival of the F16’s who then freely tear shit up. The Russians – no, PUTIN, is quickly Running Out Of Thing.

WES
    Participant

Democrat Turley continues to provide legal cover for Biden’s Lawfare that invents it’s own version of the rule of law, every day of the week.
    SCOTUS enables Lawfare with every ruling or non-ruling it makes.
    SCOTUS is not conservative at all.
    They are all left or just slightly on the right side of left.
    Only Thomas is sort of conservative.
    The last conservative judge was murdered in Texas.

Oh Ike!
    Thou had to make haste and be towed from the Red Sea throught the Seuz Canal to safety because the Houthis wouldn’t let you do repairs in peace.
    Now you have to go to Germany to complete your repairs just so you can go home.
    Keep pretending you didn’t get hit90⁰890⁰erday’s deep state article posted by Dr, John Day was a very good one.
    It tied covid, bank bailouts, USD, Ukraine war, etc together very nicely.

Julian just traded from a small jail cell to a slightly bigger one.
    Julian isn’t free at all.
    Julian won’t be saying anything soon.
    He will simply disappear.

zerosum
    Participant

(My interpretation/opinions are irrelevant.)

Inverting the Hard Problem
    JUN 24 2024 • JOSH MITTELDORF
    Does the brain create consciousness, or did consciousness create the brain?

… consciousness is in a different realm from physical matter,

Must consider that all living things/life forms have consciousness/awareness: trees, bacteria, fungus, etc

Reword: consciousness is the space distance between particles
    consciousness exist in spacetime

Assumption: Collapse of the wave function is essentially an interaction between mind and matter.
    Collapse of the wave function is essentially an interaction between space and matter.

Memory is a recording of what was in the past which has change,(motion is change) which doesn’t exist now as it was in the past.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Keep shooting boiz!!

It’s every single f*cking day.

God Bless Prof. Strauss, his words do and don’t have meaning in the real world even after The Observer observed. We’re entering a space beyond any understood by quantum mechanics.

Strauss says “I’ve been fully exonerated”.
    The article also says Strauss is Jewish. That’s not fair because Prof. Strauss’s word could never provoke others to commit violence against innocents.
    Dammit, everyone can tell the difference.
    Carry on Strauss!!

Economics Professor John Strauss on Nov. 9 told pro-Palestinian activists while walking past them that “Hamas are murderers…That’s all they are. Every one should be killed, and I hope they all are killed.”

According to the Los Angeles Times, video of the exchange went viral on social media and over 10 students filed complaints against Strauss, who’s Jewish.

I’m relieved,” Strauss told the Los Angeles Times. 

“As far as I’m concerned, I’ve been fully exonerated and they’re not doing anything to punish me, and it’s over.”

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Straussian

https://www.campusreform.org/article/usc-drops-investigation-against-jewish-professor-who-told-students-hamas-are-murderers-who-should-be-killed/25736

…while the people Strauss said should be killed have been killed and are being killed by Strauss’s peers.
    Schrodinger and Heisenberg would agree This Straussian Movement violates and simultaneously affirms one of our fellow poster’s axioms about the dangers of dangerous words.

Then again, maybe, just maybe, it’s all a hoax and Strauss was fired in lieu of summary imprisonment without due process.
    It’s not everybody….thank god.

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.