Debt Rattle June 30 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle June 30 2024

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    a kullervo
    Participant

Have a pleasant week.

zerosum
    Participant

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2024-06-29/why-democrats-cant-ditch-biden
    Why The Democrats Can’t Ditch Biden and won’t ditch Biden

BY PORTFOLIO ARMOR

Rules and Bylaws with reliable Biden backers.
    , a lack of allies for anyone else. If there really were a viable plot to install Gavin Newsom specifically, it would help to have Newsom political allies somewhere high up in the Democrat Party apparatus. But instead, such allies are missing. That’s no surprise, because he’s not the one who controls the Rules Committee.

Indeed. Jill and the rest of Team Biden enjoy being part of the Biden White House, and they’re not going to give it up just because Biden can’t debate his way out of a paper bag, or find his way off of a stage on his own.

John Day
    Participant

There It Is: Biden Family Now ‘Expected To Discuss Future Of Campaign’ After Disaster Dementia Debate
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/there-it-biden-family-now-expected-discuss-future-campaign-after-disaster-dementia-debate

So if “Joe Biden” steps down gracefully(ish), which can be arranged, Kamala will be the POTUS and can bring Gavin in as VP, like Nixon got Ford. That will give a beta-testing period to American reactions even before candidates are announced at the convection.
    Tight schedule, though…

John Day
    Participant

Did the Daily Mail just accidentally uncover the Biden family money-laundering scheme?

Did the Daily Mail just accidentally uncover the Biden family money-laundering scheme?

John Day
    Participant

Obama to hold intervention with Biden as Kamala is ‘furious’ post-debate: Report

Oroboros
    Participant

“So if “Joe Biden” steps down gracefully(ish), which can be arranged….”

Dr Jill is negotiating the Money Deal with the Dem-donors.

She “spills the beans” if the payoff isn’t big enough.

It also includes FULL pardons for the ENTIRE Biden Crime Family for ANY past, present or FUTURE legal transgressions.

Oroboros
    Participant

Batter Up!

There’s something rotten in the state of Denmark…

Oroboros
    Participant

An actual graphic Gnostic experience

Yeh, it’s a hall of mirrors….

Oroboros
    Participant

Can’t tell the players without a score card

Oroboros
    Participant

Closer to Reality

Oroboros
    Participant

“Old School”

Best ad for Tesla ever.
    Sort of.

aspnaz
    Participant

“I would be panicking too if I were a Democrat today and that was my nominee. I think they know they have a serious problem,” Johnson told journalists on Thursday.

A problem, what problem? It takes years to develop dementure, Biden has been like this for years. There is no problem because the disposal of Biden was planned years ago. The theatre, the fake surprise, the messages of surprise from “the media” – as if anybody believes the media is not the deep state – is all part of that plan. So what is the problem?

aspnaz
    Participant

“..making no differentiation between conservatives and liberals, social democrats or Republicans and Democrats. All belong to the de facto Western War Party serving U.S.-led Western imperialism.”

All certified and licensed by AIPAC. Vote AIPAC and be sure your guy wins. Maybe it is time to Invade another middle east country to keep your precious pet, Israel, alive and its sponsors in the USA with pockets overflowing with government cash.

aspnaz
    Participant

“Are we really putting someone who likes to eat Russians for breakfast in this position?” the source told Politico in March.

Are we supposed to believe that this tart is the latest tough guy? What next, all we get is bullshit from the media, this tart reminds me of those whores like Paris Hilton, travelling the clubs, not wearing any knickers, mouthing off to anyone stupid enough to listen. So she blah blahs about Russia, who gives a fuck, she has no way of damaging Russia; the tart and who’s army?

Dr D Rich
    Participant

@Oroboros

indeed the arrogant shit “knew” he, Obama, chaired the Oval Office Meeting of The Principals January 5, 2017 that launched the surveillance of President-elect Trump.
    Obama as Chairman and Chief Insurrectionist (their standard) insured 3 things:

1. All lessers present were indemnified by The Commander in Chief’s presence. In other words, He ordered it. He owns it…..like a bunch of fucking children before Big Daddy. “I serve at your pleasure, Sir!” By Lessers I mean subordinates to Obama.

2. Obama’s January 5th 2017 Oval Office Meeting of the Prinicipals providee the Insurrectionist framework that Team Obama and subsequently Team Biden factually and psychologicaly PROJECTED onto their targets, President Trump and The January 6th political prisoners.
    In other words, they knew what they were doing like all malignant Narcissists and psychopaths. Obama and his crew at FBI, CIA, and DOH embody and deserve these titles and diagnoses.

3. Obama’s direction from The January 5th 2017 Oval Office Meeting of The Principals served as marching orders for the FBI, CIA, and DOJ to commit insurrection against The United States of America. FBI, DOJ, and CIA have failed to disappoint The Chief Insurrectionist, Barack Obama.

aspnaz
    Participant

The UK has sent over 80 military transport planes to the Lebanese capital of Beirut since the start of Israel’s war on Gaza nine months ago, Declassified UK reported on 28 June.

The London Jews have a plan to save their precious pig in lipstick.

Dr. D
    Participant

“reminds me of Paris Hilton, travelling the clubs, not wearing any knickers, mouthing off to anyone who gives a fuck, she has no way of damaging Russia; the tart and who’s army?”

Sad. And true. Totally right, she’s casting for “tough guy”? THAT is her supporting role here? What the…? I guess pretty sure you’ve never seen a tough guy or got socked in the mouth if any of this makes sense to anyone.

I mean, going a layer deeper: WTF is this? Is RUSSIA supposed to be pissing themselves when faced with her toughnessess, and her mega-country? Is it some weirdo “humiliate” Russia by having to listen to her, because I assure you, YOU look like the fool, not them. Sell it to OUR masses? Who? What?

I considered her a non-entity, but you’re right to point the light at her because her existence means the ENTIRE EU is too dumb to breathe without outside help. They’re like an alien attack force…of 5-year-olds. Totally making no human sense at all. Totally ineffectual in every way possible: mentally, verbally, physically, rhetorically, technically, historically, militarily, economically, …sexually, no doubt. I’d put them all in a Barbie box and shut the lid, hope to God they became a classic for when I open it up again 40 years from now. Like Bratz, original packaging. SellSellSell, thank God, got rid of it!

Anyway, go back to ignoring her again now. Thinking of the ramifications of the existence of someone this inane is painful. Hey, where’d that PM of Finland go? Her knickers still on?

Michael Reid
    Participant

AV10 – David DuByne – The ICE-AGE Cometh

Solar activity occurs in cycles, the most well-known is the 11-year solar maximum to solar minimum, but our Sun also goes through longer duration more powerful cycles occurring in 400, 2000, 3600 and 7200 year intervals. Effects on societies during these Grand Solar Minimum cycles has been well catalogued through the millennia but always results in food shortages, economic contraction and population migration. Our Earth is now being effected by the new Eddy Grand Solar Minimum and will intensify from this point forward through 2030 with the same effects on our modern world.

How will governments cope with this type of society reset button when global crop yields decline year-on-year resulting in explosive food prices and social instability? Would they warn the general public of the changes or choose to create excuses, divert attention from the issues, refuse to discuss or censor voices explaining amplified extreme weather events across our planet caused by Earth’s magnetosphere weakening due to the electromagnetic connection with our star moving into a 400-year cycle of reduced activity.

The science that explains the changes we are now seeing in our weather with a societal forecast to 2030 based on past cycles of the Grand Solar Minimum. It’s not CO2, It’s not you, It’s the Sun.

Michael Reid
    Participant

the fraud of anthropocentric climate change

Michael Reid
    Participant

Very Hard Times are Coming – Charles Nenner

Very Hard Times are Coming – Charles Nenner

Dr. D
    Participant

Speaking of this dips–t, Johnson is in there playing along, the tool. Pretending he also is shocked, SHOCKED I tell you! That the Democrats are totally shocked! And totally just noticed! I can meta-meta assure every true Republican with my statement that I’m right here in the same room with them and it’s all True! NOT ONE DEMOCRAT had any IDEA Biden was fading. Not ’til 6 hours ago! Scouts honor hope to die, honust.

Thanks Johnson, you appropriately-named tool, all we need from you was “The Minimum”. And you couldn’t even rise up and do that. How flaccid and pointless.

Blink twice if you see narcissistic cluster B disorder in this clip.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

@aspnaz

@celticbiker

I know the following has nothing to do with Judaism, Jews, Jewry and Semites but everything do with a Genocidal Israel and their Zionist-Christian advocates, a meritless-free disticntion without merit.

Who thinks of these things, the following things? Do these ideas spring forth from the firmament, naturally, good intentions prevailing?

Certainly, the titles are innocuous if not downright sedating.
    There’s never malign intent at the surface, but it permeates to the core.
    Maybe flypaper. It’s always about the flypaper.

Canary Mission

followed by:

Shirion Collective

What’s The Guardian’s motivation here?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/jun/29/daniel-linden-shirion-collective-pro-israel-palestine-hate

aspnaz
    Participant

Dr D Rich said

What’s The Guardian’s motivation here?

The Guardian is playing its role in helping the Israelis do their usual terrorising of people that disagree with their antihumanist behaviour. There is another theme playing away in the background; the Guardian is trying to show us that they support the use of hate laws against both Muslims and Israelis, they are showing us that they are not biased, even though they support the Israelis unquestioningly.

The Israelis provide the Guardian with the story, providing the details of one of their paid intimidation guys, the Guardian publishes the details as if genuinely concerned, let the Israelis close this person down, open a new one, meanwhile the Guardian can claim that they are doing God’s work. It is a fraud, the Guardian does it constantly, but they won’t do it without full cooperation of the UK and Israeli governments.

Why do the Israelis organise and support such people? Why did the Israelis organise and support Epstein? They have no morality, they believe in fucking over anyone who is not supporting Israel. They are not looking for a better world, they are looking for a Jew-run world. They like to intimidate and the Guardian will help them to get their intimidation message out there.

It is all part of the fabric of the constant gaslighting that we get these days. Of course, what they don’t mention is who is funding them; it is claimed that they are “crowd funded”, but that doesn’t tell us which government is funding the crowd, that is just an excuse to close down that line of enquiry. Just the Guardian trying to pull the wool over our eyes. Same old shite.

Oroboros
    Participant
    aspnaz
    Participant

https://www.swentr.site/news/600233-national-rally-set-historic-victory/

You have to wonder what Macron’s owners are doing with this; calling a snap election before checking whether they could win it. Or, did they check and decided to do it anyway. In which case, something’s up. They obviously want the NR to come out in front and win, which makes me think that they have an evil plan up their sleeve and that Le Pen will be the focus of that plan. I suspect that she will be the winner, then there will be some sort of disaster and she and her followers will be blamed. The elite theatre is such fun to watch, just a shame that all the channels are showing the same old story.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

NR equals RN?

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.