Debt Rattle September 7 2024

Home Forums The Automatic Earth Forum Debt Rattle September 7 2024

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • Author

Paul Gauguin Christ in the garden of olives 1889   • Judge Delays Trump’s Hush Money Sentencing Until After Election (ZH) • Ghosts in the Machine
    [See the full post at: Debt Rattle September 7 2024]

Dr. D
    Participant

“Jean Carroll makes no sense” Yes, but nobody cares when Hate feels JUST. SO. GOOOOD! Ask if Always Hate™ is right for you.

Speaking of, again, if they said, “We want you to fire every Republican, hire every Democrat, and transfer all their money to our party,” you’d obviously say no. But when you say “It’s DEI” muh racism, everyone transfers the national bank account to the Democrats, in every office and town without a thought. “Shut up and Take my Money!!!” Literally that’s all this is. “I just lied.” Just lied. And then you did everything I want, when air came out my lie-hole! Hahahahaa!

Ahem: so listening to WhatAltifthis which is depressing as hell, he’s 22, and it’s just common, established, visible fact that NO white man will ever get hired. Ever. That’s just the baseline for Zoomers, it goes down from there. Aaaaand then what? And then they decide F- this, have to get out, find a solution, be a businessman, not an employee, and be battered 10x harder than anyone around them when it’s Dickensian, like 1911 America out there to begin with, even for Liberal Women with their third graduate degree pulling coffee.

So all work, all character, all inventions, all talent…is now going to be in White Men. Thanks to you. Yeah you’re going to have high suicides and murder a huge slice of them, but like any war, anyone who survives will be hard-core, hard-body, and not f—ing around. Since the ENTIRE rest of the society is made of lazy, shiftless, entitled, immoral f—k ups, that means WHO will you hire when you want America fixed? Or anything done?

Hey, I didn’t make this: YOU did. I was totally down with black college grads building rocket ships and still am, but you decided to cut all competency tests and hire not on merit, so some huge % of them are not fully up to par. Anybody would, if they had a “easy” button to push, would push it not instead of studying, but instead of breaking yourself open into new ground of competency you didn’t know you had in you. So who wins here, the one with the easy button who says, “Sergent, I’m feeling kinda’ tired and would like a ride back to the barracks”, or one who has to finish the hump on his feet?

YOU did this, not me. I was fine with how things were. And I’m not going to forget the 20% of men you murdered either.

And for WhatAltifthis, he’s saying he doesn’t have religion. Well, there’s your problem! You’re not going to get out of this desperate straits without it. Looking at exactly the sort of man his generation is, compared to Oliver Anthony, same thing: dead America, hollowed out economy, minimum wage overtime leading to owning nearly nothing, 1 acre at the top of a rock with not even a house trailer on it and a truck that barely runs. And that leads to the experience that made his music function, and to get off non-stop pot, drugs, and drinking and try to DO something for God. Or this road ends. You can see that not in him, who doesn’t matter and is just a man, but the 30,000 YT comments saying “We never had a voice before, you give us all hope and direction.”

“I will Make America Healthy Again.”

Certainly first time that’s been used as a campaign ever. Even the “People are dead-starving in 1911 with rickets and goiters in Carolina” has a different feel. 2nd time I heard that anecdote too: traveled to Italy, ate nothing but wine and pasta 3x a day for 4 weeks, didn’t gain a pound. Come back to America and…? Yeah, we’re being poisoned, on purpose, a blind man can see. When it reaches this level, even the dumbest guy can figure it out.

“170 million children are trapped in child labor worldwide, including in the U.S.”

The Party of Slavery and Human Trafficking and always have been. Also the party of public mob lynchings and always have been. So. Proud.

“• Hunter Biden Loses Game of Chicken With Himself (Turley)

Hunter becomes the Hunted. Ask yourself, how does this look if you assume Biden is being puppeted by the other side? And Hunter is part of and part of the leverage? And they have to get it in the news and make an example of it all?

Would that look something like this?

“The Washington Post dove in for a closer look at what it described as a pro-Trump “supergroup” allegedly bankrolled by Russia.”

They do this all the time and did it in 2016: “Russia” is not “Every person in Russia”. When they say “Russia” they mean/imply STATE operatives, not some soda company buying ads. Not some oligarch pulling favors. No one even asks. And although I’m totally down with it being a pass-through front for the GSU, you have to at least ASK and show me something. I never see a thing, which means it doesn’t exist or it would be their A1 Evidence.

So every time the BBC hires a reporter, that makes that cabbie in Syria a MI6 Agent? HTF does that work? Yup. Because we’re so corrupted an incapable of thought, we can’t even ASK. “We Make S—t Up!” “I wanted it to be true, therefore it was.” If I just had a “Will to Power” and wanted it ENOUGH – a Nazi special.

What are the odds all these cases fail and are tossed out? 90%. So why are we playing with them?

“The Biden plan was to take political credit for ending the two-decade-long war on the 20th anniversary of 9/11 and the American invasion of Afghanistan”

I just realized yesterday: this is the 30 Year’s War. Now, officially, we’re closing in on it.
    “The Thirty Years’ War,[j] from 1618 to 1648, was one of the most destructive conflicts in European history. Fought primarily in Central Europe, an estimated 4.5 to 8 million soldiers” – Wiki

“The war can be seen as a continuation of the religious conflict initiated by the 16th-century Reformation”

And that is, of Progressives and Conservatives. Idealists and Traditionalists. And like that war, what have we gotten for it? “War, what’s it good for?”

“• YouTube Bans Alleged Russia-linked Right-wing Channels (RT)

Same as last time: they just make an allegation, then as a “Public-private partnership” (Fascsim), enforce it. Can they go to court? Sort of. And 3 years later when that winds through, it’s all proven false. Just like last time. So they only need … ANYONE… to make an accusation they can follow up on officially. The punishment happens BEFORE the trial in good #OppositeLand fashion. Then a year later, do it all over again. Hunter laptop is proven real (we all knew in 10 hours), Wikipedia is updated, “We always knew it was true” history re-written, we wake up and do it all again.

…With no Punishment. No consequences. Or rather I’M getting punished all the time. The INNOCENT are constantly punished, with the guilty rewarded. Otherwise, what’s even the point of having #Power? You don’t need any power to let things happen naturally, you need power to stop them.

So again, they’re going to suspend the BBC right? They all supported MI6 Steele’s dossier and stuff that was transparently false election tampering.

Waterwheel: Great and well made, totally approve but it’s not the wheel. It’s the wheel at COST, and what happens when the whole basin floods 3m higher? Does it tear it completely apart? If it’s well made enough to stand that, it costs too much per watt. If not, it makes power then disappears and is destroyed in a complete loss.

It seems like this one will work, but adding all those parts makes marginal power per $. Part of the reason is undershot wheels are anemic to begin with, which is why we took the huge HUGE cost of building dams and races. We spent 500 years since the middle ages developing this and it’s not new, that’s why everything was the way it was by like 1910.

I’d say maybe we should add a sluice or habit to fish-ladder and flood out all the silt periodically, every 15 years? But other than that, we’re mostly done. Also people can behave themselves better like this, and the high magnets can micro-power other tiny areas that weren’t quite good enough before. But you’re not going to add much, although of course we should. If you’re not transmitting power, you save like 20% upfront on local distribution.

As far as I see, all small, gorgeous mill sites are unused, not for 100 years. All the power, and therefore the economic arb of someone setting a 30-person shop on them, making a community, all wasted. …And that’s all by law, by the way. It’s illegal. Illegal to have that business and successful, community, you bastard. Don’t you know we need to make that power with a multi-billion centralized power corporation, and lose 40% in transmission to ship that electricity to the poors? So they can watch cable instead of running my small triphammer? Where are your priorities, man? Always thinking of yourself! “I have to go to work. I have to feed my kids,” Blah, blah, blah.

Can’t hear you over the sound of how morally superior and schmartz I am.

tboc
    Participant

“Are you comforted to know that the US government is on auto-pilot, a colossal, menacing machine run by ghosts?”

September 18,1947 – September 5, 2024 and you just noticed?
    bubba you need some plausible deniability

77 years of accepting the chief executive of The United States is not in control of the executive branch of the Federal Government.
    Two presidents, fourteen years and a day in Dallas was all it took to convince the next twelve to mind Their Own Business.

Never heard the term “Spooks”?

Well for sure, this time the president doesn’t know.
    “So I’m watchin’ and I’m waitin’, hopin’ for the best
    Even think I’ll go to prayin’ every time I hear ’em sayin”
    Missles into Moscow, Missles into Moscow

but you know don’t you?
    she’s not my type either

Just Some Randomer
    Participant

@RIM ‘Easy. Step 1: you step down.’

He can’t though, can he – no longer having an official position from which to step down?

tboc
    Participant

“You say you lost your faith, but that’s not where it’s at
    You had no faith to lose and you know it”
    Positively 4th Street
    Positively Pennsylvania Avenue

a mono gamete in a pants suit fervently calling out to women

“I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
    And just for that one moment I could be you
    Yes, I wish that for just one time you could stand inside my shoes
    You’d know what a drag it is to see you”
    Positively Main Street

WES
    Participant

Is it too early to have some economics for breakfast?

One thing the US neocon warmongers didn’t think about much, if at all, were some of the economic consequences from weaponizing the US dollar against the rest of the world.

Let us look at US big agriculture.
    Ever wonder how they got to be so big and profitable?
    They got that way because they knew about every ag commodity transaction in real time all around the world!
    How did they managed to do this?
    Simple, everybody around the world was buying and selling ag commodities in US dollars!
    So the Yanks always knew what everybody else was doing, but the rest of the world had no idea what the Yanks were doing!
    (While they were at it, they even screwed all of the little US farmers too!)
    Like playing poker but you know what cards are in everybody else’s hand!
    You get to win every round for 70 plus decades!
    You even get to own the US government and many other governments too!
    The rest of the world knows you are cheating, but there is little they can do about it!

Until 2022!
    Enter other countries, like Brics, starting to use their own currencies instead of the US dollar when buying ag commodities.
    Now, the Yanks in Chicago commodities exchange, no longer know what prices other people are paying!
    Now the Yanks are playing poker while flying blind!
    Now US big ag don’t know for sure which ag crops to plant to maximize their profits at the expense of the rest of the world!

China placed a big order for certain US ag commodities.
    China bought what they needed from other countries, not using the US dollar.
    China just cancelled it’s big US ag commodity order!
    Now many US big ag farms are left with a unprofitable crop!

So the world not using the US dollar, does matter!
    Maybe US big ag will now begin to slowly shrink, since they can no longer successfully cheat the rest of the world 100% of the time!

Yes, clearly US neocon warmongers are trying to destroy the US Empire of Lies!

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Ah, school’s back in session after the Summer of Foreboding

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Start the day off right

Ancient Wisdom for Inspiration, a daily meditation here for TAE:

Well, well, well. The eminently despicable Mr Dick Cheney supports KAHmala Harris!
    It is interesting to hear the Democrats on CSPAN defend THIS one of Satan’s many incarnations.
    Ick. Ick, ick, ick.
    Ick.
    I’ll know who you are by the company you keep.

tboc
    Participant

Wes the history and transformation of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange is of some interest. The CME demutalized in 2000, went public in 2002 and merged with The Chicago Board of Trade in 2007. In 2008 CME Inc. merged with The New York Mecantile Exchange.
    When the opaque nature of derivatives is considered in conjuction with the markets execution and ownership by a single entity, CME Inc., there is no posible way to know the true status of any market.
    Your observations concerning CME must be amplified to 11 (This Is Spinal Tap). There is a reason BRICS is being so cautious and deliberate. The emerging markets cannot afford the lifestyle of the West. The West is ingesting arsenic and the emerging markets are patiently awaiting the outcome.
    Should the dollar collapse there will be blood in the streets Globally.
    Greed maybe God, but God has a nasty habit of destroying temples.

John Day
    Participant

How You Look At It https://drjohnsblog.substack.com/p/how-you-look-at-it

Gaius Baltar, SCIENCE-FICTION GLOBALISM: HOLLYWOOD’S DESTRUCTION OF EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING
    If we had a plan to reformat society, this is what we would do. We would remove all obstacles, physical and mental. We would remove inspiration from the past by rebuilding actual cities to be ugly and dehumanizing. We would also remove mental obstacles, both moral and archetypal. Only then can a new structure be built. The people doing this have identified certain aspects of popular culture as both obstacles and opportunities, and decided two things: 1) To remove the most powerful of their archetypal forms and 2) replace them with something new.
    ​ This is the reason for the urgency to ‘deconstruct’ powerful archetypal characters from powerful movie franchises. The old versions are still there. Those people cannot, yet, remove them from existence – preventing people from watching them. Instead they must ‘go back in time’ and destroy the archetypal forms in them. In the new reinterpretations, such as the New Star Wars, the New Star Trek, and the New Lord of the Rings, the most powerful archetypal characters from the old versions are therefore being systematically destroyed.
    ​ Luke Skywalker is now a pathetic figure, and so are Han Solo and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Galadriel is no longer wise; she has become an intolerable idiot. The Jedi Order is no longer a powerful beacon of honor and justice; they are now both weak and evil. This goes on and on, all over the place. The demolition of these archetypal characters is both systematic and obvious.
    ​ The new productions then present us with a new archetypal landscape we are supposed to accept. The new archetypal characters have new way of doing things, they have new agendas, and new morality. Steadfastness, logic, bravery, wisdom, honor and justice have been replaced with emotional outbursts, random decisions, stupidity, deceit, and moral ‘ambiguity.’ Hard work and intelligence are no longer required and the new characters’ skills and knowledge just appear without effort.​..
    ..This is too systematic not to be done according to a plan. A company like Disney doesn’t abandon profit for no reason. This is not only a plan, but the people doing this are willing to lose a lot of money to accomplish their goals. This means that they see these goals as important – and they are right about that.
    ​ Is it working? Not really. The response in society to all this has been harsh, and is getting harsher. It has become so harsh that projects are now being shut down. It started with the Acolyte and perhaps Snow White will be next. So, why isn’t this working? There are two main reasons:
    ​ Firstly, there is the nature of the archetypes. For a significant majority of people, upside-down archetypes are simply not acceptable. Turning good into evil will not compute for them. The positive archetypes are already there – in our genes, and they are strong. It is doubtful that this majority can ever be conditioned to internalize upside-down archetypal forms. The majority of the human race is fundamentally decent and wants fairness and justice. I never thought I would say this, but there it is.
    ​ Secondly, the people available to execute this plan tend to be hacks with low self-awareness.​.. You can go through the list of the people involved in the new projects and what you’ll find is mostly the same type of people – incompetents who have never accomplished anything significant – and who can’t even answer questions or appear publicly without making fools of themselves. (The good news is that if Kamala Harris doesn’t become president, she would be a perfect showrunner for the next Star Wars project.)​…
    ​..A well-constructed fictional world gives the propagandists an opportunity to sell a whole ‘concept’ rather than just new archetypal characters. This particularly applies to worlds that represent a possible future, rather than ‘side worlds’ like in the Lord of the Rings. Science fiction is therefore a more suitable venue for programming because those worlds can be used to sell a particular type of future, or eventuality, for the human race.
    ​ There are two basic sales methods which we can call ‘seduction’ and ‘normalization.’
    ​ The seduction method involves presenting a glorious future where mankind has evolved to a higher state. Perhaps there is no violence anymore and everybody lives prosperously and happily. These worlds are bright and optimistic, and there is a lot of interesting stuff going on. The positive aspects, however, are a camouflage for some form of tyranny – usually through consolidation of power. This tyranny can be a world government, a society ruled by an AI, or a shadowy council, or some sort of code which forces us to be good to each other. The goal is to present this particular type of totalitarianism as a necessary step to achieve this golden future. Tyranny is essentially wrapped in kittens and rainbows (much like the EU is doing now and the West in general). The goal is to sell this totalitarian structure as both a necessary and inevitable step toward this golden future. You see, humanity will never progress like this unless we all come together. It’s a subtle and seductive way of selling tyranny.
    ​ The normalization method involves presenting a dark future where mankind has ‘gotten itself’ into a blind alley. These worlds are dark and depressing. There is suffering, shortages and hunger, oppression (for the common good), and perhaps rampant crime. Life is nasty, brutish and short for the common man and woman. The situation is our fault, usually because we polluted the air, consumed all the resources, released carbon into the air, or something along those lines. Now there’s just too many of us and there’s not enough for everybody. The goal is to normalize a dark future – to get people used to it before it actually happens – and to make sure we blame ourselves for it instead of the people who actually engineered it.​..
    ..However, there seems to be an ongoing trend where worlds are not only darker but certain behaviors are being normalized. This includes a total disrespect for human lives, random violence, manipulation of the population, and systematic experiments on the population. Many of these worlds have a new ‘overclass’ of people, who under normal circumstances wouldn’t be trusted to run a hot dog stand – but in these shows have almost magical properties…
    ..You should expect to be ruled by emotional and incompetent people who will subject you to random and nonsensical decisions, experiments, violence, constant contempt, and death. It seems that the real world is rapidly catching up with these programming operations.​ It is also interesting that the emphasis seems to have shifted from the seduction method to the normalization method…
    ​..Why did New Star Trek abandon the seduction method? There are many possible reasons. The seductive method requires subtlety, good screenwriting and good characters. Those properties require writing talent. Writing talent is incompatible with woke ideology, which means that the seduction method is generally outside the ‘approved’ modern screenwriter’s ability.
    ​ There were also strong archetypal characters in Star Trek who cannot be allowed and must be deconstructed. The original Star Trek had the archetype for the Leader (Captain Kirk) and Reason (Mr. Spock) and was full of ‘toxic masculinity.’ The later Star Trek also had strong archetypal characters, such as the Father (Picard), the Mother (Dr. Crusher), the Noble and Brave Knight (Commander Worf), as well as a multitude of characters symbolizing all kinds of archetypes, including Redemption. Star Trek therefore had to be reconfigured into a dark normalization world with upside-down archetypes.
    ​ All this, as stated earlier, cannot be a coincidence or ‘emerging properties’ of a ‘new culture.’ Entertainment companies do not decide to lose money for no reason. In fact, they are not losing money at all. They are investing it – in a new future for humanity. A dark future.​ https://gaiusbaltar.substack.com/p/science-fiction-globalism-hollywoods

​ Israeli Strikes Kill Woman, Wound at Least Five in Southern Lebanon​, Israeli officials say target of strike was source of rocket fire days ago
    ​ The Israeli military said that Qabrikha was attacked because it had been the source of Hezbollah rocket fire in the last few days. The fact a woman was killed and a child wounded does not make it appear that Hezbollah was targeted.​ https://news.antiwar.com/2024/09/04/israeli-strikes-kill-woman-wound-at-least-five-in-southern-lebanon/

​ Amnesty International Calls for War Crimes Probe Into Israel’s ‘Buffer Zone’
    Israel has demolished buildings and agricultural land to create the zone around the Israel-Gaza border, which accounts for 16% of Gaza’s territory
    ​ On Thursday, Amnesty International said Israel’s creation of a “buffer zone” in Gaza should be investigated as war crimes since it has involved the “wanton destruction” of all buildings and agricultural land in those areas.
    ​ “Using bulldozers and manually laid explosives, the Israeli military has unlawfully destroyed agricultural land and civilian buildings, razing entire neighborhoods, including homes, schools and mosques,” Amnesty said.​ https://news.antiwar.com/2024/09/05/amnesty-international-calls-for-war-crimes-probe-into-israels-buffer-zone/

​ Why vaccinate starving, immunosuppressed children in Gaza for Polio? UN Forced to Admit Gates-funded Vaccine Is Causing Polio Outbreak in Africa
    Health officials have now admitted that their plan to stop ‘wild’ polio is backfiring, as scores children are being paralyzed by a deadly strain of the pathogen derived from a live vaccine – causing a virulent wave of polio to spread.
    ​ This latest pharma-induced pandemic started out in the African countries of Chad and Sudan, with the culprit identified as vaccine-derived polio virus type 2.
    Officials now fear this new dangerous strain could soon ‘jump continents,’ causing further deadly outbreaks around the world.
    ​ Shocking as it sounds, this Big Pharma debacle is not new. After spending some $16 billion over 30 years to eradicate polio, international health bodies have ‘accidentally’ reintroduced the disease to in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and also Iran, as the central Asia region was hit by a virulent strain of polio spawned by the a pharmaceutical vaccine. Also, in 2019, the government of Ethiopia ordered the destruction of 57,000 vials of type 2 oral polio vaccine (mOPV2) following a similar outbreak of vaccine-induced polio.​ The same incident has happened in India as well.​ https://www.globalresearch.ca/un-forced-admit-gates-funded-vaccine-causing-polio-outbreak-africa/5723137

John Day
    Participant

​Biolab leaks happen over time… Chinese lab linked to Covid leak may have also released ANOTHER deadly virus
    The Chinese lab that the FBI believes likely leaked Covid-19 may have also released a ‘highly evolved’ strain of polio in 2014.
    ​ A bombshell new study suggests that this polio strain, which infected a four-year-old boy amid a wider viral outbreak in China’s Anhui province, is ’99 percent’ identical to a polio variant that was stored 200 miles away, during that same time period, at the infamous Wuhan Institute of Virology.​ https://endtimeheadlines.org/2024/09/chinese-lab-linked-to-covid-leak-may-have-also-released-another-deadly-virus/

​ Netanyahu putting final nail in Biden peace plan’s coffin
    Biden’s ‘two-state’ solution going nowhere fast while Netanyahu laying groundwork for a permanent military occupation of Gaza​ https://asiatimes.com/2024/09/netanyahu-putting-final-nail-in-biden-peace-plans-coffin/

​It is an overtly hopeful and idealistic statement, isn’t it? Meta Oversight Board Says ‘River To The Sea’ Not Inherently Hate Speech https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/meta-oversight-board-says-river-sea-not-inherently-hate-speech

Student Activists Vow to Continue Pro-Palestine Protests Despite University Crackdowns​ https://scheerpost.com/2024/09/05/student-activists-vow-to-continue-pro-palestine-protests-despite-university-crackdowns/

​ Female international activist killed by Israeli gunfire in Beita
    NABLUS, September 6, 2024 (WAFA) – A 26-year-old female international activist succumbed to her wounds on Friday after being shot and critically injured in the head by Israeli occupation forces in Beita, a town located south of Nablus in the occupied West Bank.
    ​ The activist, who was identified as Aysenur Ezgi Eygi, an American of Turkish descent, was shot in the head by live ammunition while participating in the weekly protest against settlement expansion.​ https://english.wafa.ps/Pages/Details/148963

John Day
    Participant

Popular Israeli podcasters call to ‘erase every living being’ in Gaza and West Bank
    ​ A clip from an English-language Israeli podcast showing hosts Naor Meningher and Eytan Weinstein discussing the idea of eradicating all Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and Gaza has gone viral online.​ In an episode of Two Nice Jewish Boys, which aired three weeks ago, host Weinstein said: “If you gave me a button to just erase Gaza, every single living being in Gaza would no longer be living tomorrow. I would press it in a second.”
    ​ He claimed that “most Israelis” would do the same.​
    Meningher added that they would also want to wipe out Palestinians in “the territories”.​ “Because that’s the reality we live in, it’s us or them, and it has to be them,” Weinstein said.​ https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israeli-podcast-hosts-call-erase-every-living-being-gaza-and-west-bank

​ Poll: 72% of Israelis Want Social Media Companies to Censor Graphic Footage of War on Gaza
    Poll also finds 59% of Israelis want to censor all posts that express sympathy for Palestinian civilians​ https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64630

​The “incompetence defense”: Whistleblower: Inexperienced DHS Agents Trained w/ 2-Hr. Webinar before Trump Shooting
    ‘Once it got rolling, the Secret Service instructor couldn’t figure out how to get the audio working on the prerecorded videos…’​ https://headlineusa.com/whistleblower-inexperienced-dhs-agents-trained-w-2-hr-webinar-before-trump-shooting/

​ Russian media, Sputnik hints a little farther along into the list of obvious considerations:
    ‘They Cannot Afford Another Botched Operation’: Whistleblowers Reveal US Secret Service Blunders
    ​ “In Butler, there was what I would view as it wasn’t simply incompetence. There was actually active security stripping, which is very, very troubling because that’s not just a matter of people not doing their jobs properly. It’s a matter of an intent to expose him to potential assassination or assassination, and that is, that’s corruption that is so – I mean, it would be criminal, obviously, that level of corruption.”​ https://sputnikglobe.com/20240905/they-cannot-afford-another-botched-operation-whistleblowers-reveal-us-secret-service-blunders–1120022176.html

​ Andrew Korybko makes the case that Putin means it.​ Friends and Foes Alike Don’t Believe That Putin’s Endorsement of Kamala Is Sincere
    Putin prefers dealing with the “devils that he knows” than risking a repeat of Trump’s unpredictability.
    ​ Putin confirmed on Thursday during the Eastern Economic Forum’s plenary session that his previously stated support for Biden now extends to Kamala, yet friends like the famous dissident Kim Dotcom and foes like the BBC’s Russia Editor Steve Rosenberg don’t believe him. The first tweeted that it’s a “Grandmaster Chess” move on the Russian leader’s part while the second speculated that this is being done to discredit the Democrats. The reality though is that Putin is being sincere.
    It was explained earlier this year that “It’s Reasonable For Putin To Prefer Biden Over Trump” because
    “1) Biden has the support of the ‘deep state’s’ ruling liberal-globalists;
    2) this faction is expected to remain in power even if Trump wins; and
    3) they could carry out more anti-Russian provocations to discredit him in that case just like last time.”​ This insight still holds true and accounts for why he now supports Kamala since nothing has changed in the six months since he publicly backed Biden.​ https://www.globalresearch.ca/putin-endorsement-kamala/5867185

Oroboros
    Participant
    Oroboros
    Participant

John Day
    Participant

Trump reacts to Putin rooting for Harris​, The Republican presidential candidate has said he was unsure whether he should feel insulted or grateful​ https://www.rt.com/news/603591-us-trump-putin-harris/

Democrats in the US are clearly dissatisfied after Putin’s words about supporting Harris in the elections​ https://en.topcor.ru/51267-v-ssha-nabljudaetsja-voshititelnaja-isterika-demokratov-posle-slov-putina-o-podderzhke-harris-na-vyborah.html

​ Vladimir Putin and Dick Cheney have ​both endorsed Kamala Harris? It’s The Trump Party Vs The Cheney Party​, Caitlin Johnstone
    ​ “In our nation’s 248-year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump,” said the former vice president in a statement, adding, “As citizens, we each have a duty to put country above partisanship to defend our Constitution. That is why I will be casting my vote for Vice President Kamala Harris.”​ https://www.caitlinjohnst.one/p/its-the-trump-party-vs-the-cheney

​ Highlights From Trump’s Town Hall With Fox News
    ​ “Everybody has a plan until they get ‘punched in the face,’” Trump said, quoting Mike Tyson.
    “A lot depends on ABC. … I hope they’re going to be fair,” he said, adding that a contract bars the network from providing questions to either candidate in advance of the showdown.
    ​ The Trump and Harris camps had proposed different ground rules for the debate; they disagreed over whether the candidates should be seated or standing, and over whether microphones should be muted while the opposing candidate is speaking.
    ​ Trump’s strategy? “I’m gonna let her talk,” he said.​ https://www.zerohedge.com/political/highlights-trumps-town-hall-fox-news

​ ​ Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov: The US knows very well where the red lines are drawn
    ​ Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has warned against jokes about red lines in a comment to journalist Pavel Zarubin posted on his official Telegram channel on September 4.
    ​ This is how the minister commented on media reports that the USA plans to supply Ukraine with cruise missiles for F-16 fighter jets.
    ​ Lavrov also assessed the behavior of the US authorities, saying that he would not be surprised by anything anymore. In his opinion, the US authorities have “overstepped” the threshold that they had previously outlined for themselves.​ “They are being teased, and Zelensky, of course, sees this and takes advantage of it. Who jokes about our red lines, don’t joke about our red lines. They know very well where they are,” the minister said.
    ​ He is also convinced that the obsession of power circles in the US with the struggle for power, with showing who is “tougher” – Republicans or Democrats, will lead to further escalation.​ “I am convinced that there are reasonable people there who have a certain influence. I hope that the interests of the United States will be taken into account,” Lavrov emphasized.​ https://eu.eot.su/2024/09/04/russian-foreign-minister-lavrov-the-us-knows-very-well-where-the-red-lines-are-drawn/

John Day
    Participant

​ Nuclear-powered cruise-missile can travel at least 15,000 miles, likely much more, enabling meandering attack approaches which are undefended. Russia is on the brink of commissioning the Skyfall nuclear missile
    ​ What sets the 9M730 Burevestnik apart is its nuclear-powered propulsion system. This unique feature grants it an unlimited range and the ability to undertake extended flights. Unlike traditional missiles that use conventional fuel, the Burevestnik’s nuclear propulsion allows it to fly at low altitudes and execute unpredictable maneuvers, making it exceptionally challenging to detect and intercept. This unique combination of features not only boosts its survivability against modern missile defense systems but also presents a significant strategic challenge to global security.​ https://bulgarianmilitary.com/2024/09/04/russia-is-on-the-brink-of-commissioning-the-skyfall-nuclear-missile/#google_vignette

​ Permanently subordinated without further review: UK Quietly Ties Nuclear Arsenal to Washington
    Richard Norton-Taylor says the Starmer government’s rewriting of a transatlantic treaty undermines persistent claims that Britain’s Trident missile system is operationally independent.​ https://consortiumnews.com/2024/09/04/uk-quietly-ties-nuclear-arsenal-to-washington/

​ Simplicius, The Grind Continues as Aftermath of Poltava Strikes Reverberates
    ​ Ukraine pulled some forces from Kursk and Ugledar—like the 72nd Brigade—to finally reinforce Pokrovsk. As such, Russia shifted a few units and this has had two immediate effects: the Pokrovsk direction slightly slowed down due to the influx of new Ukrainian reserves, while the Ugledar direction was conversely activated as Russian commanders pounced on the unit withdrawal to capture new territories like Preschistovka village to the west…
    ..Now let’s comment on the broader geopolitical matters.
    The reverberations from the massive Poltava strike continue echoing as more information leaks regarding the consequences.
    ​ For instance, many people doubted the Swedish connection, dismissing the “Swedish trainers/mercenaries killed” angle as just an exaggeration, despite the fact that the Swedish FM responsible for Sweden’s transition into NATO shockingly stepped down literally a day after…​
    ..Other ‘interesting’ news continued coming forth, such as a high-ranking US Army Lt. Colonel “died suddenly” in his apartment in ‘Poland’ on the very next day after the massive Russian strikes in Poltava and Lvov…
    ​..This comes in conjunction with reports that a swarm of NATO transport planes were recorded descending on Poland, presumably to evacuate the mass amounts of dead NATO representatives​:
    ​ The most obvious evidence of the effectiveness of the missile strike on Poltava was the swarm of NATO medical aircraft (USA, Germany, Poland, Romania).
    ​ They were evacuating both wounded instructors and the dead bodies. In cities like Berlin, police guarded convoys of ambulances rushed to hospitals by the evening. (Follower witness)
    ​ At the same time, the “legalization” of the dead NATO personnel began: US Army Lieutenant Colonel Joshua Kamara died suddenly in Poland.
    Ahead of us are many unexpected helicopter, yacht and private jet crashes or hiking incidents all over the world, with sudden passing NATO personnel.​..
    ​..Sputnik appeared to validate the high casualty count, citing a ‘high-ranking military source’:
    ​ “As a result of the strike, about 500 specialists were killed and wounded. Among the dead and wounded are servicepeople of the Ukrainian armed forces and the National Guard – communication specialists, operators of radio-electronic warfare systems, electronic intelligence, unmanned aerial vehicles, as well as foreign mercenaries from Poland, France, Germany and Sweden, who were training the Ukrainian military,” the source said.​..
    .. Now Lloyd Austin has given a rather shaky response to the repeated question of why Ukraine is allegedly not being given permission to strike deeper Russian targets.​..
    ​..The fact is, the US has secret red-line agreements with Russia and it would simply be too embarrassing for US establishment figures to admit this, as it would be a tremendous signal of weakness on the world stage to have to say: “Sorry, we simply cannot allow them to strike that deep into Russia, otherwise Russia has promised some very painful asymmetric responses to our own forces, efforts, interests worldwide that would prove impossible to counteract.”​… In many ways, this is perfectly understandable because for the US to even admit what those weaknesses are would be a major breach of national security, as it would allow other adversaries to know precisely where Russia is holding the US ‘by the balls’​…
    ​..Ukrainian leader Vladimir Zelensky has urged NATO countries to pressure Russia to agree to Kiev’s peace terms this fall. He made his statement during a meeting with US Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin at the Ramstein Air Base in Germany. Regular gatherings at Ramstein are designed to coordinate military aid to Kiev.​..
    ​..Zelensky seems to have two choices: either continue the war, which forks into its own two possibilities: he gets violently overthrown by a coup, whether sponsored by the West or his own nationalist groups or society after his political mandate has run out, given that he’s now operating on illegal time, or he gets destroyed or captured by a prevailing Russia.
    ​ The other choice is to end the war: the problem here is that he’s now pretty unpopular in society and only maintains a grip on power via martial law which requires active hostilities. However, he may think that if he can fashion some grand peace agreement that can be sold as very favorable to Ukraine, he will be given a chance to survive politically. The only way to do that would be to end the war with some major concession to Ukraine, such as immediate invitation to NATO as a full-ranking member—but we all know this will never happen. He’s running out of options.​ https://simplicius76.substack.com/p/sitrep-9624-the-grind-continues-as

​ John Helmer explains what the FBI has. THE WAR AND THE WORLD, ACCORDING TO SERGEI KIRIENKO IN THE KREMLIN
    ​ This is the evidence presented in a Philadelphia court this week by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in an indictment for money laundering and trademark counterfeiting alleged against Gambashidze and his associates. Without saying how the agency got hold of his records, the FBI has quoted at length from Kirienko’s remarks to Gambashidze “between April 2022 and April 2023…[in] notes relat[ing] to at least 20 Russian Presidential Administration meetings.”
    ​ During that time the FBI charges that Kirienko, Gambashidze and other Russian officials decided to implement “foreign malign influence campaigns…designed to reduce international support for Ukraine, bolster pro-Russian policies, and influence voters in U.S. and foreign elections by posing as citizens of those countries, impersonating legitimate news outlets, and peddling Russian government propaganda under the guise of independent media brands.”​ https://johnhelmer.net/the-war-and-the-world-according-to-sergei-kirienko-in-the-kremlin/#more-90315

​Ritter has ​remained ​resolute until now. Scott Ritter Says Ending Cooperation With RT, Sputnik Due to US Sanctions​ https://sputnikglobe.com/20240905/scott-ritter-says-ending-cooperation-with-rt-sputnik-due-to-us-sanctions-1120022824.html

zerosum
    Participant

Mirror, Mirror on the wall …. don’t tell the truth.

… for three main reasons: ending censorship, resolving the Ukraine war, and addressing the deteriorating health of American children.

… debate: denial of truth, word salad, Trump hatred. All Mr. Trump really has to do is be polite for 90-minutes.

… War: a humiliating end for our neocons, and a ruinous end for NATO and the EU and USA war machines.

,,, pay-to-play dealings.

… “deep fakes being spread by AI.”

… sovereign wealth fund funded by to imposing tariffs on all imports

… advisors or puppet masters.

John Day
    Participant

​ Durov speaks out for first time since arrest in France
    The Telegram founder says it was wrong to charge him with crimes allegedly committed on his platform​ https://www.rt.com/news/603595-durov-speaks-out-arrest-france/

​ Judge Hands Elon Musk’s X A Win In Lawsuit Against California’s Content-Moderation Law
    A federal appeals court has granted X Corp.’s request to block part of a California state law that requires social media platforms to disclose their content moderation and anti-hate speech policies.​ https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/judge-hands-elon-musks-x-win-lawsuit-against-californias-content-moderation-law

​ Kurginyan tells how the US is organizing a new type of colonialism
    ​ The US sanctions suffocate the Latin American countries with their resource-based economy, and they promote migration of the active part of these countries to the US where these people are easier governed … “As soon as they are suffocated with sanctions – and sanctions are nothing but an absolutely new type of global colonialism, which is even uglier because it speculates about democracy, you see? As soon as sanctions are imposed, they are trapped. They need to develop their oil sector and to invest in it. They need equipment and everything else, they need money. But they lack even funds to overcome poverty,” the leader of Essence of Time explained.​ https://eu.eot.su/2024/09/03/kurginyan-tells-how-the-us-is-organizing-a-new-type-of-colonialism/

​ US ‘extremely concerned’ over Nicaragua, China, Russia relations
    The United States, in light of strained relations with Nicaragua, has expressed deep concerns over the trilateral cooperation between Nicaragua, China, and Russia.
    In June, Nicaraguan investment adviser Laureano Ortega announced that Nicaragua aims to join the BRICS collective, and is in discussions with BRICS member countries regarding potential membership.
    Moreover, the director of the Latin America Department of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Alexander Shchetinin, relayed to Sputnik back in June that de-dollarization is being discussed in trade between Russia and several Latin American countries, including Nicaragua.​ https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/us–extremely-concerned–over-nicaragua–china–russia-relat

​ The Silent Crisis: Understanding Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Its Impact on Our Health
    ​ As school children learn, mitochondria are the “power plants” of the cell. This rudimentary description of mitochondria is a good start, but it is incomplete. When healthy, these powerhouses also regulate many cellular functions, including growth and death. When they are stressed or dysfunctional, the consequences span cardiovascular disease, autism, schizophrenia, dementia, cancer, and much more.
    ​ For example, conditions like atherosclerosis (the build-up of dangerous plaques in the arteries), hypertension, and diabetes, have all been associated with inflammation coupled with mitochondrial dysfunction…​
    ..RFK Jr.’s call is for an overhaul of the food and pharmaceutical industries, and the agencies that regulate them. It appears from his endorsement of Trump that the former president may agree. One thing is for certain – the rise of mitochondrial dysfunction and related diseases is a doom spiral requiring radical individual and societal action. The modern food industry heavily relies on processed foods that are cheap to produce, have a long shelf life, and are addictive. They have been stripped of the nutrients that make them healthy, in favor of making them irresistible to promote overindulgence. Chronic illness is the consequence. Similarly, the pharmaceutical industry, and the captured agency that regulates it, rely on the progressive slide into chronic illness to sell more treatments that mask symptoms but do not treat the root causes. The perverse economic incentives are driving mitochondrial dysfunction.
    ​ There is no doubt that we all need to exercise more, and lower our exposure to stress, but to truly battle mitochondrial dysfunction and regain our health, we need to make food and medical decisions differently. As a nation, we need to demand leadership that will change the status quo, and, as RFK Jr. said, Make America Healthy Again.​ https://realclearwire.com/blog/2024/08/30/the_silent_crisis_understanding_mitochondrial_dysfunction_and_its_impact_on_our_health_1055281.html

John Day
    Participant

attack

John Day
    Participant

Day #2 (Catch RFK Jr. at lunch and I follow him. It’s all getting recorded.) The Attack On Food And Farmers and How to Fight Back​ https://doortofreedom.org/the-attack-on-food-and-how-to-fight-back-symposium/

Sasha Latypova, Re-Publishing the Article on Poison-19 Shots in Pregnancy​, Updated article, first published September 2, 2022 on Trial Site News.​ https://sashalatypova.substack.com/p/re-publishing-article-on-poison-19

​ William Makis MD, Alberta, Ontario and Sask Are Destroying All COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines​, As ordered by Health Canada on August 27, 2024
    My Take…
    ​ They are destroying all COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine vials so they cannot be tested for DNA contamination (or other types of contamination).
    The COVID-19 Vaccines are themselves evidence of a crime, and destroying evidence is a violation of the Criminal Code of Canada.​ https://www.globalresearch.ca/alberta-ontario-sask-destroying-covid-19-mrna-vaccines/5867206

​ A Midwestern Doctor, The Decades of Evidence SSRI Antidepressants Cause Mass Shootings​
    How Dangerous Must a Drug Be Before it is Pulled from the Market?
    ​ Story at a Glance:
    •SSRI antidepressants have a variety of horrendous side effects. These include sometimes causing the individual to become agitated, feeling they can’t be in their skin, turning psychotic, and occasionally becoming violently psychotic.
    ​ •During these psychoses, individuals can have out of body experiences where they commit lethal violence either to themselves or others.
    •As lawsuits later showed, this violent behavior (and the frequent suicides that followed it) were observed throughout the SSRI clinical trials, but were covered up by the SSRI manufacturers and then the drug regulators (e.g., the FDA).
    ​ •Once the SSRIs entered the market, there has been a wave of SSRI suicides and unspeakable acts of violence—which continue to this day.
    •Sadly, the idea that SSRIs could cause any of this has always been viewed as a “conspiracy theory” or “mistaking correlation with causation” because very few are aware of the extensive evidence linking SSRIs to violent and psychotic behavior—despite it now being on the warning label of those drugs.​ https://www.midwesterndoctor.com/p/the-evidence-ssri-antidepressants

Oroboros
    Participant

Putting the Duh in Duh’merica one Duh at a time

Oroboros
    Participant

From the same Duh as above

The Times They Are a Changin’

Oroboros
    Participant

Gotta use up all my Pedo Jo-jo Memes before they expire

Oroboros
    Participant

• The Edifying Misadventure of The Chevalier du Rove

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

And before I venture forth to do battle on my Doomstead, a last word on ‘the vax’ and conspiracy theorists.

Hahahaha, joke on you suckers…

Oroboros
    Participant

kultsommer
    Participant

Fair enough DBS. I am certain that we all are in the search of truth. My point is if someone view the world through tight wearing ideological glasses, of any kind, may have a problem for one. Lack of actual experience in something while arguing about it is borderline comical in my point of view.
    Never think of Dutch person who never left Holland as an authority on Alps.

kultsommer
    Participant

Dr D
    Your “victory dance” dance was nothing more than hanging dearly onto 1/64″ ledge with your nails.
    I never claimed a preference to any system other than describing the vast difference between them.
    Like most things in life it is “either” – “or”, but you can not have both, otherwise it becomes something else entirely.
    My take (crude synopsis) from “two of you” argument is:
    “Here I am driving my F-350 truck, wearing Levis 501 red tag*, heading to my 3000+ s.f. home – all earned in “covert communist/socialist system that, now, more openly communist/socialists want to take away from me! Bwhaaaa!!!
    And that would never happen if we had a “real capitalism” or “parking lot”.

Footnote: Levis 501 by itself, was worth a small fortune in the former Eastern Block.

tboc
    Participant

Wes, have you been following the wholesale US gasoline prices and the Brent and West Texas Intermediate prices over the last two weeks?
    Near the end of a campaign cycle would you want gas prices to be low for Labor Day?
    Would you like to have prices of petroleum dropping in conjuction with a lack luster non-farm labor report?

Justifying reducing interests rates due to decreasing demand in the midst of an inflationary period is quite a nice play while applauding lower fuel costs for Labor Day is a hat trick.
    The back window has been busy.

Dr D Rich
    Participant

Thanks John Day.
    Loved the alliteration.

“Ritter Remained Resolute until Recently Regarding RT”

On another blog, an insightful reader offered me this advice:

“..evil, as embodied by the oligarchic mafia, is a whirlpool that pulls any who’s instinct is survival.
      Ask yourself this, if you were forced to choose between taking the gold or receiving the lead, would you refuse the gold knowing what’s next?

“Yes”

The gold was someone else’s life, Lawrence Kastenmeier, Lcpl USMC. The Marines like Scott Ritter were about to “take care of one of their own”.
    Would you do that for a Lance Corporal?
    You, Dr d?
    You LT Weinberg!?!?

John Day
    Participant

A “taking”:
    A SWAT Team Destroyed Their Home, Now This Family Is Going To The Supreme Court https://www.zerohedge.com/political/swat-team-destroyed-their-home-now-family-going-supreme-court

Oroboros
    Participant

Oroboros
    Participant

Michael Reid
    Participant

Bob Moriarty: China Invasion of Taiwan May Be Imminent!

Bob Moriarty discusses the possibility of China taking Taiwan very soon.

Numerous developments around the world, including in the United States, are telling.

Beijing has been acting more belligerent than usual.

Any such move would be coordinated with Russia, Iran, and potentially North Korea.

The West is collapsing and the question is who is it going to take with it on the way down.

The deep state is going more totalitarian because it is losing as theories such as the fourth turning forecast, but
    there will also be a counter-movement back to freedom.

Bob Moriarty: China Invasion of Taiwan May Be Imminent!

Oroboros
    Participant

Ya gotta admit, the woman is stylistically recognizable.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.